Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Loyal Fan

texas forever - Um, I'm not even gonna address that about Hallie, because that makes no sense. She's genuine and sweet and was obviously concerned about her man.

And again, re having Hallie say that to Casey, was a complete 180, because they never said or implied in the episodes before that was the case at all. It was clearly one sided, and they didn't even appear to be friends, co-workers/acquaintances at best. And the fact the writers want me to all of a sudden believe they're close just makes me resent them and be turned off by them more. The Casey/Dawson did drop out of the blue sky in the latest episode imo.

Really I doubt I'll ever support Dawson/Casey at this point. I'm just so turned off by them already, and Dawson, mostly around Casey.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

It was pretty obvious the writers totally put in these things to make Dawson-Casey more believable, but even i saw it didnt make some sense to how we have perceived Casey towards Dawson before, now we suppose to believe they are close and so on
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 11-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

casey went to dawson for advice eps ago... not sure how the writers are magically manipulating their friendship, but i vividly remember casey confiding in dawson... several times. asking for help from her brother, asking her what would she do. they didn't just drop from the sky this one episode...

furthermore, i actually believe hallie isn't a dummy, so it's plausible that she would catch on to dawson sooner or later, which the writers have proven that casey easily could leave hallie out in the dark and not dawson... which makes hallie knowing this even more realistic.

are we all watching the same show?
Old 11-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
casey went to dawson for advice eps ago... not sure how the writers are magically manipulating their friendship, but i vividly remember casey confiding in dawson... several times. asking for help from her brother, asking her what would she do. they didn't just drop from the sky this one episode...

furthermore, i actually believe hallie isn't a dummy, so it's plausible that she would catch on to dawson sooner or later, which the writers have proven that casey easily could leave hallie out in the dark and not dawson... which makes hallie knowing this even more realistic.

are we all watching the same show?
I agree. I don't think Hallie going to Dawson is that far fetched. We are only what, 6 or 7 episodes into the series? We are still getting to know the characters. If that scene happened towards the end of the season or the 2nd season, then yeah it would a huh moment. Casey obviously trusts Dawson, we've been shown that with their locker room conversations, and like texas forever said, Hallie is a smart lady. I'm sure she knows things.

On the romantic front, I see Casey all about trying to make it work with Hallie, and he sees Dawson as a friend. Maybe down the road he will catch on to Dawson's feelings for him, but who knows.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

I also think Casey will catch onto Dawson's feelings, unless he also starts seeing her as more, which is what i think the writers will do......

texas-forever - You make a good point on the scenes they had.... but last episode just felt like writers totally putting in things to make it even more Casey-Dawson, coz i think they probably saw ppl werent catching onto them as they hoped IMO
Old 11-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi. I'm new to the Chicago Fire love club, just recently watched all the episodes so far

I have to say I am on the Casey/Hallie ship, I really love them! Also, I love Leslie Shay and Severide. As a BROTP, of course

I love that everyone on the show always says "Peter Mills", not "Peter".
Old 11-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Heleen!

Quote:
I agree. And it was established from the pilot that Dawson had unrequited feelings for Casey, which says a lot about how long they've known each other. This isn't just a fire department that materialized out of nowhere - they've all known each other for years, so I don't believe that the Casey/Dawson angle was something that came out of left field.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

another great episode. the promo looks even better!
Old 11-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Aww, I loved this ep!
Dawson and Caseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally thought about Jennifer Aniston/Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie LOL

Wow, it’s Severide the Jerk Day. What an ass.

Mouch. Love ya!

I love Shiri, I hate her character. So I’m guessing she’s going to leave Shay and Shay’s going to lose her **** again.

When Casy was delivering that baby, I suddenly remembered he was on House and he was a doctor LOL

I like the podcast idea, but seriously robbing One Tree Hill because they did it first. Not saying they can’t, but if it becomes a “real” thing, I’m going to look at this show differently. I don’t really like unoriginal ideas.

Oops. I thought the guy with the gangbanger brother was black.

Aww, Chief Boden

Herrmann’s family’s so sweet. I loved that scene! And his face! Ugh.
Peter Mills is so adorable! Just please give him a girlfriend and stop pairing him with Dawson because she belongs with Casey. Get him someone who’s not “in the business”, an outsider, maybe someone he rescues or something.

I have a feeling we haven’t heard the last from Voight.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I have a feeling we haven’t heard the last from Voight.
I'm worried about that too
Old 12-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

So their hiatus started early or what?
Old 12-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddleskittlesღ (View Post)
Dawson and Caseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS ME. and then i thought, what if hallie ends up prego?
Old 12-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f50/chicago-...read-63080998/
Old 12-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

A campaign thread! Great idea!

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 12-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
THIS IS ME. and then i thought, what if hallie ends up prego?
Oh God, please no, for the love of everything that's making me sane!

Thanks for the campaign thread link