Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2016, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This Summer is the strangest ever.
It's been raining and cold for the past three days. But apparently come tomorrow we will have a heat wave until the end of the week
How's the weather over there?

What shows do you watch?

I'd really prefer not to work Not because I'm lazy, but because being a stay-at-home mother just fits me so well It's just that IF I had to go and work, one of those would be an option
So I get being picky, I'd only go back to working if it were a job that I would really enjoy.

My Sunday was good
Husband spent a lot of time with the kids so I got to have a really lazy Sunday, caught up on some reading
Old 08-22-2016, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Weather is wacky, isn't it? I'd love for it to be cool and/or raining. I don't care for hot weather. It's been hot lately. Today was a col day though. I enjoyed it.

It really depends on what I'm in the mood for or what shows I have on my PVR. Yesterday, I watched a few episodes of Seed, the latest episode of Girl Meets World, and the Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics.

That's good. I hear that sometimes, people who aren't working aren't satisfied with being at home all the time. I'm happy that you're happy with your life.

Awesome! That sounds like a great day for you.
Old 08-23-2016, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't watch any of those shows, so it seems we don't watch the same ones

How was your day?
Old 08-23-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I watch tons of shows. I have many shows on my PVR and watch list. What shows do you watch?

It was okay. I pretty much spent the whole day posting at the Girl Meets World board and fell asleep early. =p How was your day?
Old 08-23-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hiiiiiiiii guys!!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-23-2016, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Hi, Sara! How are you doing?
Old 08-23-2016, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

ROCKY!!!! I'm okay, sad because Alexandria is still in the hospital and my husband is working overtime and I barely see him. you??

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-23-2016, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm so happy that you've dropped by. You've been in my thoughts and prayers for weeks. I can imagine how tough it's been for you. Are you handling it okay? I hope that you're surrounded by friends and family to help you through this time. Aw, Alexandria is a beautiful name. What's her status now? Is she any closer to going home? You're missing your husband? Aw, I hope things improve soon and that you'll connect with him again. Just know that my inbox is open if you ever need someone to talk to about anything that's on your mind. I'm doing well. I'm just trying to figure things out.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ I'm so happy that you've dropped by. You've been in my thoughts and prayers for weeks. I can imagine how tough it's been for you. Are you handling it okay? I hope that you're surrounded by friends and family to help you through this time. Aw, Alexandria is a beautiful name. What's her status now? Is she any closer to going home? You're missing your husband? Aw, I hope things improve soon and that you'll connect with him again. Just know that my inbox is open if you ever need someone to talk to about anything that's on your mind. I'm doing well. I'm just trying to figure things out.
Aww that's so sweet, thank you bb. I'm trying to handle it the best I can. aww thank you bb, it's after his grandmother! Her status is good, she's close but she was two months early so it's taken her awhile to get strong. I hope we do because before we got together he was my BEST FRIEND. thanks bb!! I'm glad you're well bb!

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-24-2016, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You're a champion. I hope you're taking care of yourself during this time. Alexandria needs you to be strong as well. I don't know anyone who has gone through something like this. I guess all you can do is let her feel your love. It sounds like she's doing the rest on her own. She's fighting to go home to you. It really is a beautiful name, and what makes it so sweet is that you both wanted her name to mean something. I'm so happy that she's getting stronger every day. I am keeping good thoughts that she'll be home with you soon. That's how it should be. We should all be so lucky to spend our lives with our best friends. It's all good.
Old 08-24-2016, 09:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

((((BIG BIG BIG HUGS))))) to you Sara. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 08-25-2016, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sara we don't know each other but hugs are always good, right?

Late response to Rocky (sorry! )
I watch a lot of shows too

Charmed, One Tree Hill (old, re-watching currently)
The Originals, TVD. Switched at Birth, Outlander, Black Sails, Marco Polo, Grey's, Reign, The 100, Gilmore Girls (is getting new episodes Only 4 though )
I'm sorry I'm forgetting about lots as well
Old 08-25-2016, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Let me look at that list. I also watch The Vampire Diaires, The Originals, and Outlander. I've been a casual viewer of Grey's Anatomy since season nine. I watched One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls. Black Sails is on my watch list , and The 100 is on my 'maybe' watch list . I used to watch Reign...but after I watched the season two finale, I just dropped it.

Now I have to think about other shows that I watch. Here is my list off the top of my head: -- Girl Meets World, The Walking Dead, Jane the Virgin, Mr. Robot, Arrow, and The Flash. I'm sure there are more shows, but they escape me right now. I also have many, many shows on my watch list that I have to catch up on or that I haven't started yet. I think it's best not to look at that list. As for shows that aren't on the air anymore, there are too many titles to list them all.

Last edited by rocky845; 08-25-2016 at 10:09 PM
Old 08-26-2016, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I dropped Reign even before the season 2 finale, it was somewhere around half of the season I think. But I've just recently picked it up again, catching up now before Season 4 starts.
Feel free to drop by the Outlander board any time
If you wait a little longer, you can watch Black Sails all at once, the final season will air soon(-ish, I really don't keep track )

The 100 is something my sister watched, she told me once or twice that I should watch it, but then let it go.
Then this January I was bored and had nothing to watch, so I decided to give this a watch (mostly because of Isaiah Washington who I loved in Grey's). The first few episodes were a little too teenage-y for me, but after that it picked up and I absolutely LOVE it. I've seen the first two seasons 7 times since then
My sister wasn't as enthusiastic as I was but I just had to talk to Someone about it, so that's when I joined

We have Arrow in common as well, even though I stopped watching somewhere in the last season, I still have to catch up to that It lost me when Felicity and Oliver broke up I started The Flash and Supergirl, but neither could interest me enough to keep watching.

Yes, the list of shows that have stopped airing is very, very long
Old 08-26-2016, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm happy you picked Reign back up. That's probably not going to happen with me. I didn't really want to watch the show, but a friend talked it up so I gave it a chance. I found it pretty interesting, and I even find a reason for tuning in (i.e. Bash/Kenna). When I saw what became of them at the end of season two, I didn't want to see any more.

I'll definitely dropped by the board. I just have to catch up first. I'm two episodes behind right now.

I heard that Black Sails is about to reach a complete date. I actually prefer watching show that have had series finales. I'm definitely going to wait.

I got Lost vibes from The 100, and I wasn't so fond of Lost, so I've avoided it all this time. Now I'm hearing that it's a good show, so I'm slowly getting convinced to watch it. Right now, it's on my 'maybe' watch list until it reaches its series finale and I hear whether viewers think it is still worth it. You joined because you wanted to discuss The 100? I can understand that. I joined because I wanted to discuss Jackie/Hyde from That '70 Show.

I have to catch up on the second half of last season of Arrow and The Flash. On top of that, I want to check out Legends of Tomorrow and (maybe) Supergirl. I just have to find the time to watch the episodes.

I'm sure we'll discover those shows as we go along. =p
Closed Thread   Post New Thread