Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2016, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ BELLA! I can't believe you dropped by!! I'm very excited to see you here!!! You can tell how much I love your drop-by based on the fact that I've included an extra exclamation point at the end of each new phrase. In regards to the reply to the PM you have in your inbox, don't worry about it. You have a life. I know that you don't spend hours upon hours on tumblr. I also know that it's not going to be a short reply. I can wait until you get a chance to reply to it. Take your time with it. If you recall, I also have two PMs that I need to reply to. Let's see which one of us replies first. Game on!
Awwww. I'm so relieved you're not upset with me. I'll try to reply to you soon, I won't make any promises though, because I suck at keeping them when it comes to replying to PMs. Okay, game on!!!

» Bella
Old 06-19-2016, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I can't be upset at you, especially since I'm also bad at replying to PMs. Aren't we a pair. I'll do the same. If I promise that I'll reply to either one of your PMs by _____ day/week/month, then it won't happen. You'll just have to keep checking your inbox here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
S4 was awful, imo! I didn't like it at all. But S5 was better, the villain was better and it was good storylines, again imo. I'll give S6 a try though. I just wish I knew when it was coming back!
I kind of liked season four. I seem to be the only one that I know who preferred it to season five. Season six should be starting soon, right? From what I remember from the last few seasons, they started sometime in the summer.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so!! I think I read mid July, but I don't know for sure if that was accurate!
Old 06-21-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That sounds about right. The promos should be running soon. We'll know then. Let's see if they spark my interest to catch up.
Old 06-22-2016, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm dying for a promo!! Hopefully we get one soon!
Old 06-22-2016, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm not much on tumblr lately, so I'm missing a lot of things. Let me know when they release it. What are you most looking forward to seeing in season six? =)
Old 06-24-2016, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll let you know I'm a Stydia shipper, and if rumours are true and this is a good season for them than I'm looking forward to that
Old 06-24-2016, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'll be here for the news. I've heard for many seasons that Stiles and Lydia are going to be getting closer, but there's never any real payoff. I hope it's a good season for them for you and the other shippers. =)
Old 07-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did you hear about Dylan's recent injury? Concussion and facial fractures and lacerations, so the new Maze Runner sequel is delayed about a year.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ No, what happened? Poor guy! How long ago was this? How did I not know about this?
Old 07-29-2016, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry for not posting here. life's been crazyyyyy omfg. On June 25 I doubled over in pain and was rushed to the hospital and it turns out my little girl was suffocating inside. I had to have a c section a day later, she was only 7 months old and it's been touch and go but she's doing well, I FINALLY GOT to hold her, I hope I can bring her home with me soon. :

Oh yeah they finally released the TW trailer so much stydia but it's not till November, probably because of Dylan's injury and it's the LAST season I'm sadddddddd but I believe with all I have that stydia is ENDGAME. There's a reason they've built it up like they have, and a reason Jeff always compares them to Mulder & scully a ship that didn't get together until the end, I know their endgame!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-29-2016, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Sara! I'm so happy to see you. I've been thinking about you. I was wondering how you've been doing with everything. Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions. I'm glad to hear that your baby girl is doing better, and that you got to hold her. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that you'll be able to take her home soon.

November? That's...a really long wait. I hope Stiles/Lydia gets their moment in the final season. =) They have been built up long enough.

PS I'm really digging your icon. Literati is wicked-cool. They are one of my favorite ships.

Last edited by rocky845; 07-29-2016 at 09:05 PM
Old 07-30-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

ROCKY!!! thank you! Yeah it's been quite the roller coaster to say the least, and it's not over quite yet.

Yeah I know it's so far away I need it now!!!! There was so much stydia! Apparently everyone forgets stiles except lydia and handholding and ugh s6 is definitely ourseason, stydia was in most of the trailer!

Yes lit fan!!!! Their one of my top ships! I want them endgame but every spoiler says RL is.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr

Last edited by like a perfect storm; 07-30-2016 at 10:05 AM
Old 07-30-2016, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm thinking good and positive thoughts for your family. I know this probably won't comfort you much, but I'm going to say it anyway. From what I know about you, you and your baby girl are fighters and you're both going to fight like hell. Stay strong, think positive thoughts, and fight.

Since I'm half a season behind and I'm trying to stay as spoiler-free as I can before I decide to catch up, I haven't watched the promo yet. I'm just thinking about all the shippers that have been watching and waiting for them to finally get their moment. They aren't even the reason that I've watched Teen Wolf all this time, but I can tell that they have to happen. I'm pretty sure I would be upset if nothing happens between them.

That was the first Literati scene that I came across, so it holds a special place in my heart. It was the spark that got me on the ship. They are the definition of the wrong time and wrong place. All these years, I've been of the mindset that they found their way to each other when they were both ready for it. I'm slightly scared about where TPTB are going to go with them, but I'm going to choose to write my own ending for them, regardless of who Rory ends up with. I'll probably rant and rave once I've watched the episodes, but for now, I'm going to live in my shippy bubble and hope for Literati.
Old 08-01-2016, 05:35 AM
Moderator Manager

Hi!!! Remember me??
Closed Thread   Post New Thread