Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2004, 06:51 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

yeah, the incest storyline wasn't very original, i think at least for me/some people. i guess with american shows, it might have been quite new. (what if they were really related, then maybe even slept together...now that would have been something...) it was quite predictable but on the other hand, they were able to present the storyline in a different way. (but that was on the original script? really? i didn't know that...)
and of course....:ya_jake::ya_hamilton:
some shows may have their 'hamilton', some shows may even come up with their own 'jake'...but their own jakeandhamilton? well they could try the impossible if they want...(but that's the point...it's just simply impossible)...
Old 11-13-2004, 12:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

won't we ever know what it would have hapened next, if they'd decided to continue the show?

There're so many suppositions, especially the one of J&H, through the fanfictions,I just don't know.
Old 11-13-2004, 04:40 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

bella meets her real father...that's what ian said during the wb chat. but that's about it. they knew what was going to happen...maybe even filmed a part of the 2nd season...
Old 11-13-2004, 08:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nki
bella meets her real father...
Did you notice how ugly her father really was? I would rather opt for John or Charly.

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 11-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by katka15
Did you notice how ugly her father really was? I would rather opt for John or Charly.
I agree with you but I guess it kinda work when you look at Bella...

They say bad genes and good genes is a good combination, it balance the whole thing...
Old 11-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by katka15
A very true point. Actually, neither Bella's mum or dad looks that good.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 11-14-2004, 09:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Remember how Hamilton said Bella's mom looked pretty? All the others looked at him like he's crazy

Old 11-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Bella's mom wasn't that bad.
Old 11-14-2004, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I actually think that Bella's mom has good bone structure so if she would just visit a salon, it would work wonders for her
Old 11-14-2004, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Sooooooo true

Quote:
Originally posted by nki
and of course....:ya_jake::ya_hamilton:
some shows may have their 'hamilton', some shows may even come up with their own 'jake'...but their own jakeandhamilton? well they could try the impossible if they want...(but that's the point...it's just simply impossible)...
Old 11-14-2004, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dareyou
I actually think that Bella's mom has good bone structure so if she would just visit a salon, it would work wonders for her

Wasn't it a wig?
Old 11-15-2004, 08:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jahammer33
Wasn't it a wig?
Pardon?
Old 11-15-2004, 09:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Of course, her hair really looked like a wig

Old 10-03-2005, 05:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

I wouldn't necessarily say that "The O.C." is similar to "YA" just because a guy from the wrong side of the tracks is thrust into a totally different world. This theme is just as well known an universal as 'boy meets girl'.

Toria, the similarities between "YA" and "Song of the Lioness" book are uncanny! What else can you tell us about the book?

In the second eppie of the show Gorsse Point all the characters were running to the water while undressing AND while the song Six Pacs by the Getaway People played in the background...
"Grosse Pointe" was taking off "YA" in that scene.

In yesterday's eppie of Everwood was a total YA scene when Bright, Amy and Colin were driving in a sunny day in a car and suddenly turn up the volume of the radio and all start singing a song, it was 'Man on the Moon' by REM but it totally remined me to the 'Fernando' YA scene !
OMG! I saw this episode only months ago, and it was such a blast from the past because I also thought of "YA". How cool!

Celera, I never thought of comparing "YA" to "Harry Potter"! How cool. I can see the resemblence... Malfoy/Charlie possibly want to be good but because of the reputation they have to uphold, the family name (both rich and powerful) they're unable to do that. They're so bitter and mean because in their heart they're envious of what they can't have...

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 10-03-2005, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekkon
I wouldn't necessarily say that "The O.C." is similar to "YA" just because a guy from the wrong side of the tracks is thrust into a totally different world.
I think I agree. The main difference, to me, is that in The OC, Ryan becomes a part of this new world, while Will still has the people from his past and a home he can go to. Will is in between the two worlds and has to find a way to live in both of them.