Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Well, I don't get that. Personally, I would feel really odd sleeping with people that already slept with my sister, and it would have to be some strong undeniable passion that would make me do it.
See I don't think she knows about Thayer sleeping with Sutton. or maybe she does IDK
Old 02-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know this is a Emma thread but since Thayer was brought up I feel like that means we can discuss him.

I'm not getting how Thayer deserves to be horsewhipped for his treatment of Emma. Was Emma forced to sleep with him, was she blackmailed into it, did he make her feel like she had to sleep with him or he would hurt her no he didn't Emma made her own choice and she has to deal with it. Thayer was being her friend she made the first move if she does regret well sorry but she needs to own the fact that she made her decision now she has to live with it. Thayer knows all about her history with Ethan he has questioned her about it yet she tells him you need to get over this ridiculous notion that I have feelings for Ethan, runs after him, calls him all the time after he left town who exactly is sending mixed messages here cause to me it seems like that's Emma.

This whole let's blame Thayer cause Emma is ignoring Mads and Laurel yeah Emma makes her own choices I'm failing to see when Thayer made her do that. Is Emma under some kinda of spell where she has to obey what Thayer says cause I thought that Emma had a mind of her own, but it seems like her choices and actions when they are wrong or inconsiderate are blamed all on Thayer. I wonder if Thayer leaves who will get blamed for her bad choices then.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Who exactly blamed thayer entirely? I said they were equally responsible for giving into something that wouldnt work out for either one of them.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I know this is a Emma thread but since Thayer was brought up I feel like that means we can discuss him.

I'm not getting how Thayer deserves to be horsewhipped for his treatment of Emma. .
Yes, this is the Emma thread so we can discuss anything and anyone as they relate to Emma.

I'm sorry I said Thayer should be horsewhipped. It wasn't tactful of me. I didn't really mean it in that way as though I was blaming him for all Emma's mistakes.

I'm really old fashioned, and I have a problem with all this random sleeping around. I also feel like a mature, experienced man has some duty to protect a naive innocent girl from herself. I know that doesn't happen much in the real world, but I can wish.
It seemed pretty obvious to me that Thayer realized Emma's emotions were confused. He keeps asking her if she cares about him, or Ethan. He keeps telling Ethan to stay away. He knows that Ethan and Emma were really close, and that Emma was hurt by something Ethan did. But Thayer is not a fool. He could also see that Ethan wanted Emma, not Sutton. Maybe Thayer wanted Emma by that point and took advantage of the situation to stake a claim.
I just wish he had been a better friend to Emma, and done himself a good turn by being the older wiser responsible party who stopped things from happening under highly confused and emotional circumstances. Thayer isn't a fool, so he must be a gambler. But I think everyone is going to lose on this one.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Emma is younger than him that's true and very inexperienced, but in that moment she was the one who made the first move. I'm not saying that Thayer shouldn't have stopped it, but all of this talk about Emma's vunerability well what about Thayer being vunerable. It seems like most want to make it seem like Emma is the only one who has been through pain well last time I checked she knows all about Thayer's pain about his feeling like he's second best doesn't seem to stop her from hurting him in the worst possible way the way she knows will cut him so deep because he fears that kinda of hurt the most. Thayer may be older but that doesn't mean his pain isn't anymore real than her's. Emma let it get this far cause she is too afraid to admit she wants Ethan she is going to hurt Thayer and go back to being happy in love with Ethan so yeah I do blame Emma more for this. Thayer was gone he left town Emma should never went to see him all that did was give him false hope that she wanted to be with him she should have left him alone.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Thayer was gone he left town Emma should never went to see him all that did was give him false hope that she wanted to be with him she should have left him alone.
I totally agree with this!

Old 02-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they both got caught up in something that wasn't meant to further then it should have. and yeah Emma should of been the one to stop it I agree you there.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Credit
Old 02-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

So regarding the promo... "A confession from the heart will release a passion he can't resist" Ethan is making a speech at Dan and Theresa's wedding? It looks like Emma and Thayer are there, maybe because Sutton broke up with Ethan? IDK. Do you think Ethan says something about never giving up on love no matter how long you're apart, as Dan and Theresa were, but from HIS heart, and Emma is so moved that she comes back to him and admits that she still loves him? And of course, Ethan wouldn't be able to resist Emma. Of course the naration could apply to totally something else. Like maybe Emma confesses to him that she slept with Thayer, and that releases a jealousy Ethan can't control?

Old 02-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Dan & Theresa's wedding already? I guess they need to do whatever they need to do to tie things together. Would Emma be there as Sutton as Ethan's date, I wonder? Or will Ethan tell Dan him & Sutton broke-up, but what if/when Ethan & Emma get back together, it'll be the 4th(?) time Ethan & "Sutton" have been together? Dan will be so confused.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Well, now I'm thinking it might be an engagement party or something, cause no one is dressed up at all....

Yeah, who knows how Ethan is going to explain his love life now...

Old 02-14-2013, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Well, now I'm thinking it might be an engagement party or something, cause no one is dressed up at all....
I was thinking that as well, but didn't they just have an engagement party? Maybe it's a wedding rehearsal? Guess we'll find out.

I think Ethan is confused about his love life, much less Dan!

Old 02-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like the speculation going on, I can;t wait to see what happens
Old 02-15-2013, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldnt say confused. He loves Emma he just needs to show her,that he wants Just HER.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
I wouldnt say confused. He loves Emma he just needs to show her,that he wants Just HER.
I really hope he begins doing that soon...