Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
But even at the hospital, Sutton was possessive of the Mercer's as 'her' family, and trying to get rid of Emma. I think Sutton is still torn.
I agree..
Old 02-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But even at the hospital, Sutton was possessive of the Mercer's as 'her' family, and trying to get rid of Emma. I think Sutton is still torn.
They need to play up that more then her meaness.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
They need to play up that more then her meaness.
Yeah and I do think that is part of it. I think she's mad that a lot of her family and friends seem to like Emma more than her. I'm sure it bugged her even before she found out about Rebecca, but now that she knows that Emma is Ted's biological daughter and Laurel is her half sister and this is Emma's family too, she can't use the excuse of "they are my family", and just kick Emma out. She's only going to be able to use that excuse for so long. Once the secret is out Emma will know that Ted and Laurel are her family too and Sutton isn't going to be able to get rid of her.

Last edited by jessie09; 02-10-2013 at 12:15 PM
Old 02-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

So you think Sutton is just jealous of Emma because people like her more, so she wants to get rid of her? Maybe she is worried Rebecca will like her more too. The only advantage she has now, is being in on Rebecca's plans, and helping her.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So you think Sutton is just jealous of Emma because people like her more, so she wants to get rid of her? Maybe she is worried Rebecca will like her more too. The only advantage she has now, is being in on Rebecca's plans, and helping her.
I do think Sutton is jealous of Emma because people like her more. Which is probably why she's trying to be more like Emma, with the speech for example.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

No matter what, the woman who raises you, hugs you, rubs your back after nightmares, cares for you all your life, is going to mean something to you, no matter how angry you might be with her. I think Sutton just couldn't bring herself to publicly humiliate Kristen, I don't think it had anything to do with wanting to be more like Emma.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
No matter what, the woman who raises you, hugs you, rubs your back after nightmares, cares for you all your life, is going to mean something to you, no matter how angry you might be with her. I think Sutton just couldn't bring herself to publicly humiliate Kristen, I don't think it had anything to do with wanting to be more like Emma.
ITA. Sutton may have not had the best relationship with Kristin but she still raised her. So I think she just couldn't bring herself to do it.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Nice capture Jessica! You on your break?

Old 02-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks! And yes I am!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

It wouldn't kill Sutton to try to be more like Emma. And it wouldn't kill Emma to stand up to Sutton. The twins need to get together, but honestly should Emma ever trust Sutton?

Old 02-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It wouldn't kill Sutton to try to be more like Emma. And it wouldn't kill Emma to stand up to Sutton. The twins need to get together, but honestly should Emma ever trust Sutton?
No, I don't think she should, after Sutton deliberately tries to shut her down and make her leave and miserable why should Emma give Sutton a chance like that. Sutton needs to learn that she can't always get what she wants.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Well I think Emma now sees Sutton in full clarity. She knew a lot about her before, but not how far she would go to destroy her own family. That is something Emma could never understand. The Ethan thing, the wanting her life back, even trying to get rid of her, Emma can understand and accept, but destroying the family shows a weakness in Sutton's character that Emma should never forget. She may forgive Sutton one day, she loves her sister, but she should never trust her again.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Credit
Old 02-12-2013, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Looks just like Emma still! confused as ever!