Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Eddie Duran and Loren Tate (Hollywood Heights) From the first moment he lay eyes on her he know she was the one

Just starting to watch this show and I adore this couple

This Thread is about Eddie Duran and Loren Tate from Hollywood Heights.

Eddie and Loren's first contact was through Twitter where Loren began sending him song lyrics which Eddie was shown to like and even be inspired by. When Loren had to sing her song in front of a crowd, she then after running off stage went backstage and met her idol who helped calm her nerves and help her get back on stage and perform. Eddie said to Chloe he felt 'protective of her' and 'she's like a little sister'. As of recent episodes, Eddie and Loren have considered each other friends. However, Loren is shown to still harbor a crush on the young idol and she admits to Melissa that she is falling for him as a person, not just a rockstar. Eddie has seemed to turn to Loren in a way of comfort from the recent Chloe/Tyler drama. They start to take their friendship to the next level after they kiss on Loren's front porch. In the episode Their Special Place, they kissed when he walked her to her porch after they went to their special place. The two have been dating, but Eddie is trying to take it slowly.

Shipperlist
1.Soeshie20
2.Beautiful Tragedy
3.Sixonxnavade

4.webinterlude
5.Liam's curls
Animatnion of the Moment

Last edited by Soeshie20; 05-09-2013 at 09:25 AM
Soeshie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me? Their one of my OTP's right now.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
like a perfect storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

I added you . Yeah a nother fan
Old 04-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please. I've been watching a little of this show on and off.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

Hee nice to see you here . its a good show
Old 05-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Hi! Great! TFTNT! Add me? I've been a shipper forever! I watch everyday on my computer. I'm watching now as I post! I love this show, I love this couple, and I hope they make a sequel!

webinterlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

yeah a nother fan welcome to this thread good to have you here. Here we have episode 60-65 I love this show to . They are amazing
Old 05-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! So you've seen the beach episodes? I'm watching the Eddie Loren scenes of that right now, one of my favorite parts! They showed the whole 80 eps here last summer, and started repeats in the fall. I recorded it all. I have to admit, the last episode was the best!

Old 05-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

No i haven't seen the end of the serie i am stil lwaiting on it. I did saw a scene that she found him again . don't give me spoilers
Old 05-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Nope, I wouldn't!

Just love the format, where they mostly wrap up the story at the end. There are so many things I want to know about Leddie though, like what Eddie was really thinking, all those times he told Loren he wanted to make sure they would always be friends, and if he really ever did think about getting back together with Chloe, or if that was just an excuse? I feel like he used Chloe as a way of distracting other people when he didn't want to talk about his feelings for Loren? I bet if Chloe hadn't cheated on him, he still would have fallen in love with Loren. They are just soul mates

Old 05-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

That would be a good one . I think he was using chloe as excuse. Because when he got those tweets he loved them very much he felt that from the first moment that he has a connection with them
Old 05-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

add me too, they were so cute!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

yeah more poster keep them coming people ! ad you . Today Eddie woke up afther his adcident
Old 05-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
That would be a good one . I think he was using chloe as excuse. Because when he got those tweets he loved them very much he felt that from the first moment that he has a connection with them
Exactly! Loren's "beautiful poem" touched his heart, and he started looking for her tweets from that moment. Too bad at the signing or the club opening Loren didn't tell him she was Loveto_love_you or he would have forgotten about his distractions over Chloe and really looked at Loren. But I loved it when his dad made him listen to Loren's song, and he checked the lyrics with his twitter, and said "Loren Tate, we meet at last!"

Old 05-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Just in couple weeks and I see the reurion can't wait for Loren to find out that Eddie is still alive . Just the look on her eyes it .