Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But I think Kat left Atlanta before they started filming ep 14. Not surprised that Bonnie gets left out. Found this on tumblr:

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But the triangle and Caroline are no main player. The witches are ... they are doing the work. The others stand around and wait until Bonnie figures out how to open the coffin. Sorry I´m mad.
Im sure something crazy will happen at the party and next ep someone will go to Bonnie to get information/help and from ep15 description this will happen as Stefan will

Quote:
I think more and more that the fourth coffin contains one of the brothers. Because the writers troll that way.
I just hope who ever is in that coffin it will be shocking and not underwhelming.

I saw that as well, seriously we have never seen Bonnie be really a part of these events.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Someone should tweet that to Miss Plec with the caption 'You Ain't Slick'.

For some reason, I'm almost over it. I haven't even watched Thursdays episode yet.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm beginning not to care either. Don't even care that the show is not on this week. S3 has been the actual WORSE of seasons so far. Somebody on tumblr said it best: Kevin Williamson writes for characters, Julie Plec writes for fanfic.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvisepic (View Post)
The synopsis for 3x14 isn't out yet right. That's when the ball takes place.
No the synopsis is out. I didn´t put it in the OP because Bonnie wasn´t mentioned, here you go:

"SOME ENCHANTED EVENING — Elena is surprised to receive an invitation to a formal ball, and when Damon and Stefan hear the party is being hosted at Klaus’s newly renovated mansion, they both insist on attending the event with her. Caroline and Matt also receive invitations to the ball from unexpected admirers. At the elegant party, Elena learns of a horrifying plan that could lead to numerous deaths and she must decide who she can trust with her new information. Caroline discovers a side of Klaus no one would have suspected. Finally, after an evening of violence and dashed hopes, Damon finds a new way to cope."

SOURCE

I saw that graphic too it´s unfair. Not only to the Bonnie fans, but also Kat I think she would love to show up in an episode in a glamorous gown.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
S3 has been the actual WORSE of seasons so far.
I think the issue is we dont even know where it is going, the Villian is not really a villian and seems to just want peace and build a house for his family the main focus seems to have gone only on the sls for the trio.
Quote:
Not only to the Bonnie fans, but also Kat I think she would love to show up in an episode in a glamorous gown.
And we all know kat can bring it, have you seen her on the red carpet? boo
Old 01-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
I think the issue is we dont even know where it is going, the Villian is not really a villian and seems to just want peace and build a house for his family the main focus seems to have gone only on the sls for the trio.
Exactly! How are we supposed to believe Klaus is the biggest bad who ever dared to be bad, when he only wants a family reunion? Such a damn lame reason for his so-called havoc-wreaking on Mystic Falls.

Poor Kat. Always treated like she's inferior to the other two.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Regulus-Fan thanks for the synopsis.

So that means the synopsis for 3x15 will be out this week. When are Kol and Finn supposed to show up.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Extreme Fan

So Nina said all of the main players are there So Bonnie is not a main player in her head either. Sickening. Having another ball without Bonnie is so insulting. They will not let her shine for anything It looks like Bonnie is missing from episode 16 too. She sure has not been in Atlanta. 16 appears to be another lame flashback episode. So how many episodes will Bonnie miss?
Old 01-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

So that means the synopsis for 3x15 will be out this week. When are Kol and Finn supposed to show up.
The description for ep 15 is also out, Abby and Bonnie were mentioned, something about Stefan going to them to ask for help.

Quote:
Exactly! How are we supposed to believe Klaus is the biggest bad who ever dared to be bad, when he only wants a family reunion? Such a damn lame reason for his so-called havoc-wreaking on Mystic Falls.
It really is all over the place this season, hopefully the remaining eps will be interesting, at least Elijah is back
Old 01-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

You´re welcome!

I don´t know the schedule for the summaries. Is it one synopsis per week?
I think they are coming ep 13. Because I saw this picture of the guys who play them and they were dressed like they would attend a formal dance (probably the ball hosted by Klaus).
That´s why I thought that maybe one of his younger siblings is his arch nemesis and is in the coffin. I just don´t know. The Original Petrova would be too easy.

EDIT: Nikki, that´s the synopsis for ep 13. Next ep Stefan will ask Bonnie and Abby for help!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

At this point it's all the secondary characters that are being ignored expect Caroline(her storyline hasn't been that good). Tyler is about to disappear for 5 episodes again, who knows if and when Jeremy will be back and Matt is still Matt so yeah TVD is the worst.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
You´re welcome!

That´s why I thought that maybe one of his younger siblings is his arch nemesis and is in the coffin. I just don´t know. The Original Petrova would be too easy.

EDIT: Nikki, that´s the synopsis for ep 13. Next ep Stefan will ask Bonnie and Abby for help!
I really hope it is not the OP, seriously it is getting annoying with all these Elena clones running around, Some even speculated that she is Klaus one true love, please just no

Sorry was already thinking that was for ep15 , I am looking forward to that description isnt the one where Kat cried a lot??
Quote:
So Nina said all of the main players are there So Bonnie is not a main player in her head either. Sickening
I really do not think it is that deep. Im sure Nina considers Bonnie a main player.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
At this point it's all the secondary characters that are being ignored expect Caroline(her storyline hasn't been that good). Tyler is about to disappear for 5 episodes again, who knows if and when Jeremy will be back and Matt is still Matt so yeah TVD is the worst.
I agree with you.
The first half of season three she was one part of Forwood. Now it seems like she will be one part of Klaroline.
And did you see the promo for next week. It looks like her father gets stabbed by the same guy/woman who killed Merediths ex-boyfriend.
So either he is dead or becomes a vampire ... and the very next episode she goes to a ball?
What is going on with these writers and Caroline´s short-term-memory or "I´m happy"- attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGfan
It looks like Bonnie is missing from episode 16 too. She sure has not been in Atlanta. 16 appears to be another lame flashback episode. So how many episodes will Bonnie miss?
Really? I didn´t even know about that ... I only saw that pic Ian tweeted with him and an ugly wig. That´s probably the episode with Samantha and Sage coming in ... probably only Salvatores/Elena/Originals/new characters in this one. So probably like you said boring.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
You´re welcome!

I don´t know the schedule for the summaries. Is it one synopsis per week?
I think they are coming ep 13. Because I saw this picture of the guys who play them and they were dressed like they would attend a formal dance (probably the ball hosted by Klaus).

Yes there's usually one synopsis a week. So there should be one for 3x15 coming Weds or Thurs this week.