Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So either he is dead or becomes a vampire ... and the very next episode she goes to a ball?
What is going on with these writers and Caroline´s short-term-memory or "I´m happy"- attitude.
I was actually wondering about this, it is strange. I dont understand the need to always have a party also they should know by now they never end well
Old 01-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
I was actually wondering about this, it is strange. I dont understand the need to always have a party also they should know by now they never end well
I live in a town/village like MF (but we don´t have that many events over the year ) and if you would do something like that after one of your parent got hurt or worse is dead ... you would be judged soo much.
But what am I talking about - this is the town where people can smash glasses into each others faces and no one reacts.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh Candace said that they all took ballroom dance lessons for the ball. Of course Kat can dance circles around all of them but she cant be in the episode. I really do not want to go on a tweeting rampage but seriously this show has pushed too far. I must be heard! It is so sad that there is nothing we can do.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I live in a town/village like MF (but we don´t have that many events over the year ) and if you would do something like that after one of your parent got hurt or worse is dead ... you would be judged soo much.
But what am I talking about - this is the town where people can smash glasses into each others faces and no one reacts.
I find it really weird , also why is the gang going any way and they are all dressing up? they are probably suspicious of Klaus but why not just go in jeans and a t shirt, I guess any reason to dress up
Old 01-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder how thing Kol and Finn will be around and Elijah for that matter. I wonder what the Bennett connection will be to the originals there is supposed to be one right.

I hope it's not just them opening the coffin or is it just the fact that Abby entombed Mikeal.

Re: Caroline she is just so likable and fandom and bloggers love her so much. The writers think they can do anything with her and people ill love it as long as she is on screen. That's how I feel about Caroline this season she's just been there.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Just seen stills for next ep, no Bonnie stills, but hey Elijah is looking fine with his new hairstyle
Old 01-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvisepic (View Post)
I wonder how thing Kol and Finn will be around and Elijah for that matter. I wonder what the Bennett connection will be to the originals there is supposed to be one right.

I hope it's not just them opening the coffin or is it just the fact that Abby entombed Mikeal.

Re: Caroline she is just so likable and fandom and bloggers love her so much. The writers think they can do anything with her and people ill love it as long as she is on screen. That's how I feel about Caroline this season she's just been there.
I love Caroline, but I don't know what she has done/said that has made her "soo amazing" to the blogger's eyes.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I love Caroline, but I don't know what she has done/said that has made her "soo amazing" to the blogger's eyes.
She's happy all the time and perky. She's the victim.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Here is an interview with the actor that plays Jamie

”There’s more story to be told, and it’ll drift towards Bonnie because, I guess, she has a pretty flawed love life,” Robert tells me. (Yeah, that’s a bit of an understatement.)

There is much wrong with this statement.

More here

Vampire Diaries Season 3 Spoilers -- Bonnie And Jamie
Old 01-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGfan (View Post)
Here is an interview with the actor that plays Jamie

”There’s more story to be told, and it’ll drift towards Bonnie because, I guess, she has a pretty flawed love life,” Robert tells me. (Yeah, that’s a bit of an understatement.)

There is much wrong with this statement.

More here

Vampire Diaries Season 3 Spoilers -- Bonnie And Jamie
Thanks for the link KGfan!

BUT Sorry what is this kind of crap ... him only being in ep 17 and 18? How will they built up anything? Especially with him being mostly connected to her because of Abby.
I wanted something meaty and I wanted Bonnie to get it on with somebody, not that kind of crap.
It seems like they bring Jeremy back and they will reunite and there rl will grow stronger. Sorry but this is too late for this ship at least for me.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Soo basically, I think I have a new plan. Watch this season after it airs and after I know what's going to happen. I will be able to enjoy or just forget about the episodes on my dvr, much better.

Jamie and Bonnie...well I would go for HIM before I would go for her other 'option'.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Why is Jamie even a love interest? I mean he o't even be back until episode 17 really. That's not enough time to build anything. Those last 6 episodes lead to the finale it's not enough time. Is going to be in season 4
Old 01-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

I think that the they did not leave enough room for Jamie to return until episide 17. 13 will be Bonie and Abby trying to open the coffin. Bonnie is not in 14 and probaly not 16. Add to that the large number of guest stars now.

I also found this about episode 13

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...xmh2o1_500.png
Old 01-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you luvisepic and KGfan!

Now I remember that interview with Kat in which she talked about the scenes they would have and that Jamie could be the mature guy who she could Bonnie see with ... and she only has filmed with him for ep 12 at this time
She couldn´t even know about the direction they would be going with them because they filmed ep 15 at this time.

Then the writers shouldn´t have brought in Jamie and especially not as her love interest with all the Originals coming in.
And I really don´t think that they will take Jamie´s character within the next season.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

I see everyone has read the interview
Quote:
BUT Sorry what is this kind of crap ... him only being in ep 17 and 18? How will they built up anything?
This I am confused how he could possibly be a love interest if he will only be back it seems for only 2eps, and also it is nearly the end of the season I dont think he will be a love interest, for all we know he will be back as something may happen to Abby.

Quote:
Now I remember that interview with Kat in which she talked about the scenes they would have and that Jamie could be the mature guy who she could Bonnie see with ... and she only has filmed with him for ep 12 at this time
I love Kat but I am side eyeing her in the interview I thought that they had many scenes as she was talking about the chemistry and him being muture but she was only talking about ep12 also they barely interacted