Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Yep saw this, also it looked like they were doing magic maybe on top of the coffin

GoshI love him no matter what hair style
I think you maybe right I was actually wondering if it is Elijah that would want to undagger them.

I found it interesting that the witches backed off Klaus as soon as he mentioned the Bennett and killing the line hmm?? Im guessing they are really important and it seems like Klaus knows this too.
yep they do

Me to and Elijah has a new hair style in the promo i love it !

I found that interesting to.I also think its because original witch picked Bonnie she will be one of the important things to destroy Klaus.Somehow Bonnie is important in this line look Abby she lost her powers...

i really hope that they are not gonna make Tyler stab Bill and kill him its going to ruin everything

where do you think Klaus went before Elijah turned up ?He has a plan
Old 01-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me to and Elijah has a new hair style in the promo i love it !
Im already looking forward to his scenes

Quote:
I found that interesting to.I also think its because original witch picked Bonnie she will be one of the important things to destroy Klaus.Somehow Bonnie is important in this line look Abby she lost her powers...
Im strating to think this as well, and the names on the tombstones being all Bennetts give me pause, I do think that line is important.

Quote:
i really hope that they are not gonna make Tyler stab Bill and kill him its going to ruin everything
I was thinking wtf

Quote:
where do you think Klaus went before Elijah turned up ?He has a plan
I have no idea

where is the Canadian promo?
Old 01-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Im already looking forward to his scenes

Im strating to think this as well, and the names on the tombstones being all Bennetts give me pause, I do think that line is important.

I was thinking wtf

I have no idea

where is the Canadian promo?
so actually when i decided not to watch next episodes they bring Elijah back ? come on !!!! not fair ! if someone dagger him again i`m really going to be pissed

yeah i agree...also he knew all the time that she is involved i just don`t get how and how did he know she will go to her mother ?
So if Bonnie can destroy Klaus she can lose powers and die ?
I don`t get why there where all Bennett ? Kat said to watch pieces of everything and i don`t get why the coffin is in the center of Bennett tombstones ?

I hope not they are gonna ruin tyler/caroline for god really...not just them they are going to ruin Tyler period

still didn`t came out ..i don`t know if it will since we have one week hiatus until 3x13
Old 01-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah i agree...also he knew all the time that she is involved i just don`t get how and how did he know she will go to her mother ?
So if Bonnie can destroy Klaus she can lose powers and die ?
I don`t get why there where all Bennett ? Kat said to watch pieces of everything and i don`t get why the coffin is in the center of Bennett tombstones ?
Elijah with Damon???

Since the ep ended I have been wondering this too, how did he know about Abby and that Bonnie was going to go there on that day? Strange

Hmm Im not sure because Abby mentions that she was weakened due to the spell but says that she felt that her magic was gone due to punishment from the witches as she abandoned Bonnie so IDk. Im guessing it depends how strong the spell is, if it is too strong they could die.

Maybe it was a Bennett that sealed the coffin, or maybe a Bennett will be the one to take down Klaus.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Elijah with Damon???

Since the ep ended I have been wondering this too, how did he know about Abby and that Bonnie was going to go there on that day? Strange

Hmm Im not sure because Abby mentions that she was weakened due to the spell but says that she felt that her magic was gone due to punishment from the witches as she abandoned Bonnie so IDk. Im guessing it depends how strong the spell is, if it is too strong they could die.

Maybe it was a Bennett that sealed the coffin, or maybe a Bennett will be the one to take down Klaus.
yep !

its strange how he knew everything and that they are going to find her ..why would he think Abby can help about the coffin?i hope they explain that

you just reminded me about that part with Abby so yeah...

maybe and i can see Bonnie be one of the parts that will destroy him its like started from season 2 and she keeps screwing his plans just with the fact that she is part of every plan against him.

So ,see this twist with Elijah is a good twist when you can`t see happening ...
Ian almost revealed with that video and then he told that is old maybe it was old i don`t know but it was strange from him to tweet that now.
This is twist not all this crap about Caroline/Klaus thing when its so damn obvious with all promotions and interviews they really make me laugh it would be so much better that they just didn`t mentioned anything and just surprise people not like this he has soft side for her,there is spark
Old 01-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
yep !

its strange how he knew everything and that they are going to find her ..why would he think Abby can help about the coffin?i hope they explain that

maybe and i can see Bonnie be one of the parts that will destroy him its like started from season 2 and she keeps screwing his plans just with the fact that she is part of every plan against him.

So ,see this twist with Elijah is a good twist when you can`t see happening ...
Ian almost revealed with that video and then he told that is old maybe it was old i don`t know but it was strange from him to tweet that now.
This is twist not all this crap about Caroline/Klaus thing when its so damn obvious with all promotions and interviews they really make me laugh it would be so much better that they just didn`t mentioned anything and just surprise people not like this he has soft side for her,there is spark
Seriously because Im confused

I definately do think that Bonnie will be involved aomehow.

I actually think that Ian probably just said it was old as he nearly gave away that Elijah was back. As soon as he tweeted everyone strarted speculating so I think he probably had to say it was old

I dont really care, what is up with the couples, Klaus having a soft spot for caroline. Alaric/Meredith already kissing seriously.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Seriously because Im confused

I definately do think that Bonnie will be involved aomehow.

I actually think that Ian probably just said it was old as he nearly gave away that Elijah was back. As soon as he tweeted everyone strarted speculating so I think he probably had to say it was old

I dont really care, what is up with the couples, Klaus having a soft spot for caroline. Alaric/Meredith already kissing seriously.
me to

she will Kevin said how the witches will be explained and their connection with the original the way she saw that tombstones is also for a reason i assume.

i agree

me neither because they are obvious to much in everything and all this buzz just give me a good laugh.I just hope they don`t ruin Tyler so that they can push Caroline to that stuff

extended

Last edited by moonlightstar; 01-20-2012 at 04:35 AM
Old 01-20-2012, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
she will Kevin said how the witches will be explained and their connection with the original the way she saw that tombstones is also for a reason i assume
I really hope so, its weird though Im just wondering why the witches just dont open the coffin themselves or why not just knock out Klaus cold I wish they would tell us a bit more. IDK maybe there is only so much they can as they are dead after all.

Thanks for the extended promo, I dont know whats going on
Do they already manage to get the coffin open??
Old 01-20-2012, 06:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I really hope so, its weird though Im just wondering why the witches just dont open the coffin themselves or why not just knock out Klaus cold I wish they would tell us a bit more. IDK maybe there is only so much they can as they are dead after all.

Thanks for the extended promo, I dont know whats going on
Do they already manage to get the coffin open??
i just don`t get the Bennett line yet and why are they so important it has to be a reason why with from other side chose Bonnie.Maybe they know she is the only one who can destroy him i have no idea i hope we will have more

No idea Bonnie is screaming it seems that the coffin is in the cave of Lockwood and it seems like they are opening it and i really think that behind Bonnie is roof of the open coffin.

I wonder what happens with Bill is he dead or a vampire ? he does have Damon`s blood in the system
Old 01-20-2012, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i just don`t get the Bennett line yet and why are they so important it has to be a reason why with from other side chose Bonnie.Maybe they know she is the only one who can destroy him i have no idea i hope we will have more
Im guessing the Bennetts are important and are the key somehow.

Quote:
No idea Bonnie is screaming it seems that the coffin is in the cave of Lockwood and it seems like they are opening it and i really think that behind Bonnie is roof of the open coffin.
I noticed this as well, I really hope whatever is in the coffin is not underwhelming, I feel like it has dragged a bit.

Quote:
I wonder what happens with Bill is he dead or a vampire ? he does have Damon`s blood in the system
In the description it says Caroline is devasted or something so Im guessing he either dies or turns into a vampire.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Im guessing the Bennetts are important and are the key somehow.

I noticed this as well, I really hope whatever is in the coffin is not underwhelming, I feel like it has dragged a bit.

In the description it says Caroline is devasted or something so Im guessing he either dies or turns into a vampire.
yes they are pointing on that since season 1 and they didn`t gave us right explanation why.They did said they had to bring originals first so that they can explain witches in mythology so i hope that at the end of the season 3 we will have our answers.

i agree..i wonder if the reason that Bonnie and Abby are not in 3x14 is actually because of the content of that coffin.

yep she is heartbroken because she can`t prevent tragedy.I hope that Tyler isn`t involved in this they are going to ruin his character especially now when he does everything to break the sire
Old 01-20-2012, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yes they are pointing on that since season 1 and they didn`t gave us right explanation why.They did said they had to bring originals first so that they can explain witches in mythology so i hope that at the end of the season 3 we will have our answers.

i agree..i wonder if the reason that Bonnie and Abby are not in 3x14 is actually because of the content of that coffin.

yep she is heartbroken because she can`t prevent tragedy.I hope that Tyler isn`t involved in this they are going to ruin his character especially now when he does everything to break the sire
I hope so because the witches and magic on this show is still a bit confusing.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I guess we will see, it depends how it ends does it end with Bonnie and her mum. Wouldnt the gang be wondering where Bonnie is? If thats the case.

I just posted a tweet from Cadlymack, did you see it and I dont know what to think
Quote:
Carina MacKenzie @cadlymack 44m
So... that's the last we're going to see of Tyler for 5 episodes. A little closure would've been cool.
I really hope this is not accurate now we know why there will be no triangle
Old 01-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I hope so because the witches and magic on this show is still a bit confusing.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I guess we will see, it depends how it ends does it end with Bonnie and her mum. Wouldnt the gang be wondering where Bonnie is? If thats the case.

I just posted a tweet from Cadlymack, did you see it and I dont know what to think

I really hope this is not accurate now we know why there will be no triangle
they are dragging their story

yeah i don`t get where she is in episode 14 and why everyone goes to that ball its like their plans to ruin him in 3x13 didn`t work at all

I just saw it on sp general thread i mean really ? that is not fair his character doesn`t have to suffer just because they want Klaus/Caroline that much !
Old 01-20-2012, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
they are dragging their story

yeah i don`t get where she is in episode 14 and why everyone goes to that ball its like their plans to ruin him in 3x13 didn`t work at all

I just saw it on sp general thread i mean really ? that is not fair his character doesn`t have to suffer just because they want Klaus/Caroline that much !
I agree it is strange, I guess we will see, I still think something will happen to Abby, I can see a bit of bonding than she gets killed or attacked. urgh

When you think about it, everyone is really involved and in the thick of the action, even though Tyler is sired she is not really invloved with Klaus. Im sure the writers were thinking we need Caroline more involved ''how about Klaus falling for her''
Old 01-20-2012, 07:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I agree it is strange, I guess we will see, I still think something will happen to Abby, I can see a bit of bonding than she gets killed or attacked. urgh

When you think about it, everyone is really involved and in the thick of the action, even though Tyler sired she is not really invloved with Klaus. Im sure the writers were thinking we need Caroline more involved ''how about Klaus falling for her''
yeah since Bonnie is crying i can see things go down.

To lame story if you ask me and stupid because they are making a big old vampire/hybrid who killed his own family fall for a teenage girl who from the start wanted to kill.