Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
yeah since Bonnie is crying i can see things go down.

To lame story if you ask me and stupid because they are making a big old vampire/hybrid who killed his own family fall for a teenage girl who from the start wanted to kill.
This, I can only see her crying over Abby.

Exactly, whatever hopefully there will be at least a clearer explanation as to why he is interested in Caroline. Because I still dont beleive it is due to just that one scene.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
This, I can only see her crying over Abby.

Exactly, whatever hopefully there will be at least a clearer explanation as to why he is interested in Caroline. Because I still dont beleive it is due to just that one scene.
yes...

me to but it is still lame even from description they said why he is falling for her it is funny i don`t see why he would be interesting to her
Old 01-20-2012, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Rewatching the Klaus/Damon scene and we mentioned this before but I found it interesting how Klaus mentions haunting the witches living decendants and killing them they still hurt him but as soon as he says ''my hybrid friend is prepared to end the Bennett line'' and they let him go asap.
Hmm so it really looks like the Bennett have some massive importance, you would think this would make Klaus think but I really hope this sl turns out good, I wish we knew what is so important about the Bennetts since season one they have always been mentioned. Im guessing they probably the most powerful witches around.

Quote:
yes...

me to but it is still lame even from description they said why he is falling for her it is funny i don`t see why he would be interesting to her
Lets just hope there will be an explanation and at least more scenes with them

Isnt there a Canadian promo yet???

Last edited by Disturbia; 01-20-2012 at 09:50 AM
Old 01-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
yes...

I think it's a ploy, otherwise it' just too ridiculous for words.

And no, I don't think Caroline will ever return whatever interest Klaus has either. Plot-wise, I expect the KC development is leading to something that will advance us toward Klaus's downfall but that's it.

But on the actually important stuff:

I think Bennetts descend all from Ayanna, Esther's witch friend and that Ayanna was possibly the one who sealed THE coffin.

Mind you, it's curious that by 'ending the Bennett line' Klaus meant Bonnie even if there's Lucy and potentially plenty of other Bennetts around. Probably Bonnie's line goes back more directly to Ayanna and the Originals' mythology?

Either that, or it was a plothole as big as Kenya.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 01-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mind you, it's curious that by 'ending the Bennett line' Klaus meant Bonnie even if there's Lucy and potentially plenty of other Bennetts around. Probably Bonnie's line goes back more directly to Ayanna and the Originals' mythology?
I think you maybe right, if Kevin did say that the Bennets are connected to the original some how, than I wouldnt be surprised if they were connected to Ayanna. People were speculating this as soon as she was introduced she was a Bennett.

Im wondering if Klaus knows how to open the coffin??
Old 01-20-2012, 12:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:

Im wondering if Klaus knows how to open the coffin??
I am hoping that Bennett blood is not what opens it- therefore bringing about Abby's death and explaining the dream where Klaus hurled Bonnie inside the coffin and then Abby released her.
Maybe another sacrifice is involved and Abby takes Bonnie's place.

In all of this, i don't get how Bonnie and Jamie might possibly be interested in each other. It's starting to sound a bit incestuous and he has not made any kind of impression of him. But i would not adverse to the pairing if it happened. I just hope the character gets more interesting later on.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 01-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
I am hoping that Bennett blood is not what opens it- therefore bringing about Abby's death and explaining the dream where Klaus hurled Bonnie inside the coffin and then Abby released her.

In all of this, i don't get how Bonnie and Jamie might possibly be interested in each other. It's starting to sound a bit incestuous and he has not made any kind of impression of him. But i would not adverse to the pairing if it happened. I just hope the character gets more interesting later on.
Ah crap that is a really good theory, I actually do think something will happen to Abby especially after Kat's tweet.
But from the promo it looks like they manage to get the coffin open next ep, unlesss something happens after.

I didnt mind Jamie but he didnt have a lot to do, I guess he did add the emotional factor for Bonnie/Abby, as he is a guest star still dont count him being around for long.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the promo and the tweet (poor Tyler -they could have done so much more with him)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)

Hi Antonella

I think that might possibly happen, because that´s was the first thing I thought when Klaus said "I know how to open the coffin" and attacked her immediately over the coffin ... it probably is Bennett blood that opens the coffin. If the witch has to die - don´t know? But I think also the gravestones showed us the path of the Bennetts all leading to this coffin.
I really don´t hope that Abby is going to sacrifice herself to open this damn thing ... but with this show I could probably see it.

THIS. I don´t see anything between them and like I said when the spoilers came out it would look pretty incestuous for me.
I really didn´t like that expression from Elena when Jamie said no after Bonnie asked if they were related. I would expect something like that from Caroline but not Elena. And Bonnie didn´t show any interest in him other than for information about her mother.

Another thing that I thought of is, that the Bennetts and Gilberts/Pierces seem to be bonded ... in this ep we learn that Miranda and Abby were best friends and even when Miranda isn´t a "real" Gilbert she married into this family and it seems like the Bennetts are some kind of protector for the Gilberts (another ex 1864 John and Emily).
I´m really thinking that the witches (yes plural because I refuse that canon which the writers established in Ordninary People) who cursed Klaus and knew that in 100+ years there will be a doppelgänger choose one witch out of their circle and bonded her with the Original Petrova so they could look after the Petrova doppelgänger and stop Klaus from breaking the curse. And that witch is a descent of the Bennett line ... it could be Ayanna but it needn´t.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
when Klaus said "I know how to open the coffin" and attacked her immediately over the coffin ... it probably is Bennett blood that opens the coffin. If the witch has to die - don´t know? But I think also the gravestones showed us the path of the Bennetts all leading to this coffin.
Something I was wondering about this coffin is how do they know for sure that who ever is in there will for sure will be against Klaus, I know the witches are leading Bonnie to open the coffin. But I just find it strange that Klaus would not destroy/throw in the sea the one thing that could possibly kill him.

Quote:
Another thing that I thought of is, that the Bennetts and Gilberts/Pierces seem to be bonded ... in this ep we learn that Miranda and Abby were best friends and even when Miranda isn´t a "real" Gilbert she married into this family and it seems like the Bennetts are some kind of protector for the Gilberts (another ex 1864 John and Emily).
I´m really thinking that the witches (yes plural because I refuse that canon which the writers established in Ordninary People) who cursed Klaus and knew that in 100+ years there will be a doppelgänger choose one witch out of their circle and bonded her with the Original Petrova so they could look after the Petrova doppelgänger and stop Klaus from breaking the curse. And that witch is a descent of the Bennett line ... it could be Ayanna but it needn´t.
I agree, I noticed this as well. I also think that there is a connection with the family. Hopefully this will be bought up.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Absolute Fan

i don`t know what is but all this about Bennett has something behind and i need that to be explained,also they didn`t introduce us with Ayanna for nothing she will be part of the puzzle to.

Bonnie will have some major role in all this she has to

EDIT:Well guys i`m going to tune the rest 10 episodes when season finale air,try not to stress to much about upcoming episodes.Also i hope that we are going to get at least something about Bonnie and her part of the story.

Last edited by moonlightstar; 01-22-2012 at 07:31 AM
Old 01-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

It looks like Bonnie and Abby will open the coffin in the next episode. I'm ready for it to be open.
So Bonnie will definitely not be in 3x14? Will it could be worse if Jeremy is your favorite or Tyler why is Tyler disappearing for 5 episodes is that confirmed.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvisepic (View Post)
It looks like Bonnie and Abby will open the coffin in the next episode. I'm ready for it to be open.
So Bonnie will definitely not be in 3x14? Will it could be worse if Jeremy is your favorite or Tyler why is Tyler disappearing for 5 episodes is that confirmed.
I hope so too.
But I saw something, which I already mentioned in the general spoiler thread.
It looks like Abby and Bonnie doing the spell in the Lockwood caves ... if the person in the coffin is a vampire he couldn´t enter or better the coffin couldn´t be transported into the cave, at least that was what we saw in Ghost World with Damon not entering the cave. Who do you think is in the coffin?

Carina Mackenzie tweeted it. Someone said, that a visitor saw Michael and Caroline shooting a scene for ep 15 ... but Carina said that couldn´t be right.
I think they cut him out, because of the Original Brothers coming in ... and probably because of this thing called Klaroline.
I think it´s unfair, because he didn´t get any closure scene.
Steven isn´t back on set until now.

EDIT: I don´t think Bonnie will be in ep 14, because of the ep synopsis and the stills. Didn´t she also tweeted about her last day on set in 2011 and that was before they started shooting ep 14?
I read a Nina Dobrev interview in which she said "all the main players" will be invited to the ball - Judging you Nina so much.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don´t think Bonnie will be in ep 14, because of the ep synopsis and the stills. Didn´t she also tweeted about her last day on set in 2011 and that was before they started shooting ep 14?
I read a Nina Dobrev interview in which she said "all the main players" will be invited to the ball - Judging you Nina so much
I was just about to mention this, how certain are we she wont be in the ep?? I remember there were a few of us that also thought Caroline wouldnt be in last ep and she was.
Just saw this Matt is there and dont think he is a main player. If Bonnie is not there I think she is talking about the trio and Caroline.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was just about to mention this, how certain are we she wont be in the ep?? I remember there were a few of us that also thought Caroline wouldnt be in last ep and she was.
Just saw this Matt is there and dont think he is a main player. If Bonnie is not there I think she is talking about the trio and Caroline.
I know ... but I think she tweeted a pic of her and the director of ep 13 and said that it was her last day of shooting in 2011 and I think they finished ep 14 in 2011.

But the triangle and Caroline are no main player. The witches are ... they are doing the work. The others stand around and wait until Bonnie figures out how to open the coffin. Sorry I´m mad.

I think more and more that the fourth coffin contains one of the brothers. Because the writers troll that way.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

The synopsis for 3x14 isn't out yet right. That's when the ball takes place.

Yeah Because of Kat's tweets I don't think she is in the episode either.

But I noticed Candice/Caroline s in this past episode as well when she wasn't in the synopsis or in the also stars section.