Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2012, 04:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Also its funny that Joseph says that he doesnt have many scenes with Kat but then says they will have scenes and even mentions her mum being a target so
maybe he wants more scenes with Kat.

Honestly I dont mind, I guess they do have to hype it up , and try to keep people talking/guessing.
i really don`t get them all like colide said before do they talk to each other ? its like they are not filming the same show...

I just hope he will not kill her mom because then Bonnie will crush him for real.

The hype will be more interesting that they didn`t promoted them you know ?That they said its not her or that they didn`t release articles and stills this way is obvious i mean really i`m laughing because its to funny going in circles that in the end they say ``ha we got you its Caro`` like wth we already knew it from the start
Old 01-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
yes but what is there to guess? stills,scene more scenes articles interviews ? they are promoting them so i don`t get why he just don`t say it especially after this interview where he talked about Bonnie

one more thing who is lying here?
Kat says you will see more Klaus /Bonnie scenes and her having to deal with him and then Joseph -we actually don`t have anything to work with in the show so i mean did she really talked about dreams ? that is like one scene wth?

it is funny because they already know that the fans know its caro so i don`t get why this mysterious words it doesn`t make any sense at all ...it can`t be anyone else so its obvious its caro they really think that we are that stupid ?
When Kat was talking about scenes I think she was referring to the dreams. Other than that she does not have anything to do with Klaus. So they both were telling the truth.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGfan (View Post)
When Kat was talking about scenes I think she was referring to the dreams. Other than that she does not have anything to do with Klaus. So they both were telling the truth.
but when Kat had that interview we already saw 3x10 so which means one dream more and that`s it that is a scene not scenes
Old 01-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
but when Kat had that interview we already saw 3x10 so which means one dream more and that`s it that is a scene not scenes
There is another dream tonight right? That makes 2 scenes.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGfan (View Post)
There is another dream tonight right? That makes 2 scenes.
but people already knew about the first dream scene when she had interview, Kat was talking about upcoming episodes,after 3x10
Old 01-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When Kat was talking about scenes I think she was referring to the dreams.
I agree, from what we know it seems like Bonnie will mainly be seeing Klaus in her dreams, maybe most of her interactions with Klaus will be in dreams.

Quote:
but people already knew about the first dream scene when she had interview, Kat was talking about upcoming episodes,after 3x10
For all we know maybe Bonnie has more upcoming dreams about Klaus.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How would you guys feel if they tried to make Bonnie related to Klaus, Elijah, Kol, etc...?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
For all we know maybe Bonnie has more upcoming dreams about Klaus.
i think we don`t because Kat mentioned one dream more who leads to her mom and she will find the answers, in the episode description there are no dreams.It doesn`t make any sense
Old 01-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i think we don`t because Kat mentioned one dream more who leads to her mom and she will find the answers, in the episode description there are no dreams.It doesn`t make any sense
IDK I think this is something we will have to wait and see, kat said there will be upcoming scenes and Joseph said we will see snippets, whether that is in dreams or not we will soon find out.

Quote:
How would you guys feel if they tried to make Bonnie related to Klaus, Elijah, Kol, etc...?
I think that would be reaching, I dont think they would go there.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Absolute Fan

i hate every interview article or w/e they confuse more really ! also i wish i didn`t saw that tweet at all for sure was just some running joke on set.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
IDK I think this is something we will have to wait and see, kat said there will be upcoming scenes and Joseph said we will see snippets, whether that is in dreams or not we will soon find out.

I think that would be reaching, I dont think they would go there.
And it would kill two Bonnie ships with the QUICKESS.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Don´t think they will go this way ... but if the writers do so all the originals would be even more distantly related to Bonnie than Katherine is to Isobel ... because they are 1,000 years old and Katherine only 500 years.
So it wouldn´t mean much.

Jelena aww I know it´s so confusing and frustrating ... this tweet will follow us until Klaus puts us in his special coffins.

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 01-19-2012 at 05:17 PM
Old 01-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i hate every interview article or w/e they confuse more really ! also i wish i didn`t saw that tweet at all for sure was just some running joke on set.
I think we just need to stop taking the interviews so seriously just speculation.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think we just need to stop taking the interviews so seriously just speculation.
yeah...
Old 01-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Episode 12 is an upcoming episode. We did not know about a new dream until the promo.

Oh and they would never write Bonnie as related to thier beloved originals. Nothing that puts focus on Bonnie would ever happen.