Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-24-2013, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
Eliza,yes I meant it was obvious for the viewer and Nolan that Patrick was gay. Like he said to him,their encounters at the beach club and party. So his ex-wife must have told Nolan some other jucy stuff, we haven't learnt yet. Which makes me think Nolan is really just doing it for revenge. Also the chemistry is arguable.Sure Patrick is good looking but also a bit plain,if you.ask me. Nemily is much more fun to watch imo.
Oh, yes absolutely!! Even when I watched the gifs from 3x02 with the Patrick/Nolan scenes, I could tell something was going to happen between them. That's why it made me laugh when Gabe said it, in the interview, it was a surprise to him that Nolan/Patrick would get together

I haven't watched the epi so I can't really know how it is. Seemed good judging by the gifs (maybe cause they both look good I don't know ) but definitely nothing compared to Nemily

By the way, I watched 2x06 yesterday, and OMG the NEMILY SCENES!!!

Ems trying to protect Nolan again and him not listening to her and coming to the wedding anyway
And the steely eyes comment

wouldn't it be loverly?

I loved when he got mad at Padma, and I really, really think he was trying to make Emily a tiny bit jealous there!!!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 10-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
HalesNLuke - Welcome I your icon! Watched FNL over the summer, yes all 5 seasons and it´s one of the very few shows that is just perfection in all aspects!
Thanks! I totally agree with you, FNL will forever be one of my all-time favorite shows!

I hope we get some more Nolan/Emily in the next episode! The first two episodes were full of fantastic Nemily scenes, but the last two have been a little light on it. Hopefully that trend doesn't continue, because I would be very dissappointed if that were the case. I heard some interviews about the season though that Nolan/Emily were 100% back together or something like that. So, I hope that means we will get a lot from them this season.

I don't mind Nolan/Patrick at all, but I don't really ship them either. Mainly because I know that it's probably not something that's going to last, and they are both probaby using each other. I suspect there aren't even real feelings involved, which is kind of why I can't ship Emily/Daniel either. I can appreciate the chemistry in both couples, but I know it's not entirely a pure relationship. So, it's hard for me to root for them. Although, I will say that kiss between Nolan/Patrick was really hot, and I will enjoy watching them for as long as they want to keep that going
Old 10-25-2013, 02:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)

Also, new (loong) interview with Gabe (but he's adorable so who wouldn't watch that? )

https://plus.google.com/events/ccf7q...hb0j3ogsbq7soc
If bodily harm comes to Emily, the breaks are off for Nolan. He would take a bullet for her. - Gabriel Mann

Also, at Gabe for not seeing the Patrick/Nolan relationship coming, because I totally called it ^^
Hey Eliza,

Thanks for posting this Gabe interview.

I especially love the part where he thinks Emily would start pulling triggers if Nolan were to be killed...

(I've bookmarked it here: Revenge's Gabriel Mann Hangout On Air with Entertainment Weekly - YouTube)
Old 10-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

edited

Last edited by ALEXA82; 11-30-2013 at 12:32 PM
Old 10-26-2013, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atyleung81 (View Post)
Hey Eliza,

I especially love the part where he thinks Emily would start pulling triggers if Nolan were to be killed...

(I've bookmarked it here: Revenge's Gabriel Mann Hangout On Air with Entertainment Weekly - YouTube)
You're welcome

I'm glad you bookmarked it!! And I love that part too, we all know Ems would do anything for him too

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke (View Post)
Thanks! I totally agree with you, FNL will forever be one of my all-time favorite shows!

I hope we get some more Nolan/Emily in the next episode! The first two episodes were full of fantastic Nemily scenes, but the last two have been a little light on it. Hopefully that trend doesn't continue, because I would be very dissappointed if that were the case. I heard some interviews about the season though that Nolan/Emily were 100% back together or something like that. So, I hope that means we will get a lot from them this season.

I don't mind Nolan/Patrick at all, but I don't really ship them either. Mainly because I know that it's probably not something that's going to last, and they are both probaby using each other. I suspect there aren't even real feelings involved, which is kind of why I can't ship Emily/Daniel either. I can appreciate the chemistry in both couples, but I know it's not entirely a pure relationship. So, it's hard for me to root for them. Although, I will say that kiss between Nolan/Patrick was really hot, and I will enjoy watching them for as long as they want to keep that going
I agree with this, I don't like it, reminds me of S2

I mean, seriously, Nemily is the heart of the show, it's not the same without them! And how can Nemily even get closer if they keep being separated, I wonder

I really hope that this time Nolan tells Emily about Patrick and she's aware of his plans

Alexa: Nolan definitely has the BEST FLIRTY lines Mostly with Emily!! This guy is so, so sexy seriously

I've found this:

Spoiler:
Old 10-26-2013, 11:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Hey Eliza,

You're welcome

I'm glad you bookmarked it!! And I love that part too, we all know Ems would do anything for him too
I just watched further down in the interview and Gabe says
Spoiler:
Old 10-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just watched further down in the interview and Gabe says
Spoiler:
Yeah...

Spoiler:

Beautiful art

Revenge-for-Everyone
Old 10-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the art hope we get some great scenes tonight
Old 10-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Love the art hope we get some great scenes tonight
Well, I guess there weren't I could only see another Patrick/Nolan kiss on tumblr...

That said:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 10-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I thought I could use the same tactic for watching 3x05 that I used for watching the previous episode. Think of the worst that could happen so I would be prepared.

So for 3x05, I thought, what would really bother me would be: little Nemily, Nolan doesn't tell Emanda about Patrick, the Jack situation is smoothed over and Emily and Aiden make up and are all lovey-dovey again.

All three of those things happened, except I was wrong and that wasn't the worst worst. I didn't expect Nolan to start complaining about Emanda and her Revenge. And I didn't expect for Nolan in the 3x06 promo to say "I'm done." It was such a sock to the gut to hear that, because Nolan's unwavering loyalty and commitment to Emily are part of why we love Nemily so much.

What's strange is...Emanda has not stopped/interfered with Nolan and Patrick in any way! She doesn't even know anything is going on between them and hasn't paid much attention to Patrick at all. So for Nolan to all of a sudden act this way seems out-of-character and a bit irrational, if you ask me.

Last edited by atyleung81; 10-29-2013 at 06:19 PM
Old 10-29-2013, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

edited

Last edited by ALEXA82; 11-30-2013 at 12:32 PM
Old 10-30-2013, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

While I would love for something to have happened to Nolan (not really, but for the sake of Nemily) and Emily rushes in all worried, I have a strong feeling that promo will have been intentionally misleading.

Again, preparing myself for the worst....I predict Emily will go to Nolan's bathroom and see him there with Patrick, which is how she finds out about their relationship. She'll confront him about it, which is when he'll say "I'm done."
Old 10-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Pics from the wedding episode!

Spoiler:

Last edited by atyleung81; 10-30-2013 at 10:26 PM
Old 10-31-2013, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I thought I could use the same tactic for watching 3x05 that I used for watching the previous episode. Think of the worst that could happen so I would be prepared.

So for 3x05, I thought, what would really bother me would be: little Nemily, Nolan doesn't tell Emanda about Patrick, the Jack situation is smoothed over and Emily and Aiden make up and are all lovey-dovey again.

All three of those things happened, except I was wrong and that wasn't the worst worst. I didn't expect Nolan to start complaining about Emanda and her Revenge. And I didn't expect for Nolan in the 3x06 promo to say "I'm done." It was such a sock to the gut to hear that, because Nolan's unwavering loyalty and commitment to Emily are part of why we love Nemily so much.

What's strange is...Emanda has not stopped/interfered with Nolan and Patrick in any way! She doesn't even know anything is going on between them and hasn't paid much attention to Patrick at all. So for Nolan to all of a sudden act this way seems out-of-character and a bit irrational, if you ask me.
Aaawwww!! Come here!!

I know how you feel But I actually think it's part of what makes Nemily so good those constant arguments. I mean, I think mostly Nolan is trying to find his place with Emily. He knows they're BFF but he definitely considers her as more, and I don't think he sees her as a sister either, so it leaves him with the "lover" place, but he's obviously not that either, because this place is already taken by Aiden...
So it kinds of leaves him in the corner of "almost nothing" and I think it must be getting hard for him sometimes to see Emily going down the dark part completely, ruining her life and his and never considering him as more than a BFF...

That said, I also do think that, after Ems buying him a house just next to her and getting him out of prison, it feels a bit OOC that he'll tell her that he's "done"... I mean, right now Patrick hasn't done anything for him, and I doubt he'll ever be to him what Emily is to him or he would do for him all the things Emily would do for him...
I guess Nolan is getting through a crisis more about himself/his future (He doesn't know if Emily will be part of it or not) than about his relationship with Patrick IMO

Alexa: I also LOVE the fear in Emily's voice when she thinks something happened to Nolan

That said, I agree with Atyleung too, unfortunately the promo might be misleading and we might not get:

The sexy Nemily bathroom scene we're all longing for

Atyleung: Thanks for the pics

Spoiler:
Old 10-31-2013, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

edited

Last edited by ALEXA82; 11-30-2013 at 12:33 PM