Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke (View Post)
Can I be added to the supporters list please? I absolutely love the two of them!
Welcome!!! I'll add you right now!!

The show is definitely obsessing I got trapped into it since the 1st time I watched it, because at the start it was just SO UNIQUE!! How many times will you ever see a story about a woman trying to get Revenge?? It's always about redemption, but this is about a woman trying to right the wrongs that were done to her father. The concept/story was just great!!! The other thing that got to me was also the chemistry between Nolan/Emily and Nolan's character as a whole. He too was so unique and mysterious!! Bisexual characters are rare in TV shows and it was so good to have him be that one

And I know what you mean I definitely can't view them as brother/sister because of their AMAZING chemistry but I definitely LOVE their friendship and I hope it's preserved through all the show. I would be very upset otherwise

I really hope they'll go the romantic route with them though, when the time is right As Gabe said, I believe the love of his life, the center of his world is and will always be Emily

I'm happy about that quote too

Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 10-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Welcome!!! I'll add you right now!!

The show is definitely obsessing I got trapped into it since the 1st time I watched it, because at the start it was just SO UNIQUE!! How many times will you ever see a story about a woman trying to get Revenge?? It's always about redemption, but this is about a woman trying to right the wrongs that were done to her father. The concept/story was just great!!! The other thing that got to me was also the chemistry between Nolan/Emily and Nolan's character as a whole. He too was so unique and mysterious!! Bisexual characters are rare in TV shows and it was so good to have him be that one

And I know what you mean I definitely can't view them as brother/sister because of their AMAZING chemistry but I definitely LOVE their friendship and I hope it's preserved through all the show. I would be very upset otherwise

I really hope they'll go the romantic route with them though, when the time is right As Gabe said, I believe the love of his life, the center of his world is and will always be Emily

I'm happy about that quote too

Thanks so much for the add!

I agree it definitely is a unique show. Also, your point about Nolan is very true, normally you will see either a straight character or a gay character, but rarely one that is bisexual. Personally I think they made him bisexual to leave the door open for a Nolan/Emily relationship. At least that's what I like to believe the writers are doing lol.

I do kind of lean towards wanting them to be romantic over just friends, because they do have fantastic chemistry. Also, I do believe that Nolan completely loves Emily, and their loyalty to each other is adorable. They really are the only people that each other can trust, and I love that.

I do have somewhat of a soft spot for Jack/Emily, but my main focus will always be on Nolan/Emily. I think that Nolan and Emily have better chemistry than Jack and Emily. I think the only reason I would be somewhat content with Jack/Emily is because of the family like relationship that Nolan/Emily/Jack have. I feel like Nolan would approve of Jack/Emily, so if he could then I could too potentially. That's the only way I could accept that relationship over Nolan/Emily though.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke (View Post)
Thanks so much for the add!

I agree it definitely is a unique show. Also, your point about Nolan is very true, normally you will see either a straight character or a gay character, but rarely one that is bisexual. Personally I think they made him bisexual to leave the door open for a Nolan/Emily relationship. At least that's what I like to believe the writers are doing lol.

I do kind of lean towards wanting them to be romantic over just friends, because they do have fantastic chemistry. Also, I do believe that Nolan completely loves Emily, and their loyalty to each other is adorable. They really are the only people that each other can trust, and I love that.

I do have somewhat of a soft spot for Jack/Emily, but my main focus will always be on Nolan/Emily. I think that Nolan and Emily have better chemistry than Jack and Emily. I think the only reason I would be somewhat content with Jack/Emily is because of the family like relationship that Nolan/Emily/Jack have. I feel like Nolan would approve of Jack/Emily, so if he could then I could too potentially. That's the only way I could accept that relationship over Nolan/Emily though.
You're welcome

Yeah, there's more often gay or straight characters and less often bisexual characters. I don't know why they made him bisexual in the first place but I find the concept original and it definitely leaves a door opened to Nemily I also love how they haven't made them half brothers/sisters, it's another reason why I think they left a door open for it to happen

I completely agree with that Nolan loves Emily already (as Gabe has said so many times ^^) and I'm sure she loves him too eventhough she's kind of in denial about it right now. However, they do trust each other completely and I think they'll always be there for each other which counts!!

I guess I could also get along with Jack/Emily being endgame, and I know Nolan would be ok with it because all he wants is for Emily to be happy. I'm sure that deep down though, he would always love her and have those strong feelings for her so it would definitely be kind of a bittersweet ending for him. But as long as he feels happy for Emily/feels like she's happy and safe and can feel peaceful about it, that's what matters to me

More gifs

Revenge-for-Everyone
Old 10-19-2013, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

edited

Last edited by ALEXA82; 11-30-2013 at 12:33 PM
Old 10-19-2013, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

How was your week hun?

Nolan is SO AMAZING!! To me he's the BEST character in ALL TV shows reunited

Judging by the gifs Patrick do seem very unfriendly But he (and the actor ^^) is PERFECT to be Victoria's son!! I mean, those 2 seem SO ALIKE

I think I don't mind Patrick/Nolan if it's for Revenge and Nolan is in fact the one playing Patrick because it didn't happen on the show yet Even with Tyler, Nolan was the one who ended up falling for him and Tyler didn't give a damn about him/was just using him. Now I want to see things play the other way around for Nolan
He's always the one getting upset in every of his relationships so

Yeah... We all knew that would be the thing Gabe was talking about I still do not see Twitter exploding much with things about them though. But that's maybe because I only check the Nemily tags

I really hope they don't start again separating Nemily because of Patrick/Nolan and Aiden/Ems They've tried this last season and it obviously didn't work, so they should just start something else now! (which is called Nemily )
I really hope it's just all Revengeda and not some new "awesome love story" starting up for Nolan.

I have no idea where the pic from the art comes from I found it on tumblr^^ People make so pretty arts for them
And I was SO GLAD about that tweet too!!! People seriously WANTED that Nemily moment to happen!!!

What is FNL? I really need a show that is perfection right now because all my present shows aren't so great right now I even started watching Veronica Mars because of that, haha.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

edited

Last edited by ALEXA82; 11-30-2013 at 12:33 PM
Old 10-20-2013, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
Busy, work related, a lot of evening work stuff and work trips...I was exhausted

[/B]Yep! The 1st time I thought he really is Victoria´s son!

I hope so too! And I think Nolan really can´t stand Victoria, not only because of the things she did to Emily´s father but in general so I could see him using Patrick...

Same here, I only come in here

THIS SO MUCH! Which is why I´m furious by the ep and the whole Aidan thing coupled with that promo! It´s the same old same old and I´m wondering where is the promised reboot?!

FNL stands for Friday Night Lights. I had postphoned this show despite all the praise it got because I was afraid of the football theme but this summer I finally watched it and it´s such an emotional, outstanding show about normal people, the way it portrays daily life in this part of the US...IDK it´s addictove and a show that stays with you. It got the drama, angst, love, family, great friendship...everything. Great plot too...I only watched the 1st and 2nd season of VM back in the days but now with the movie coming I´d like to re-watch/catch up but time....
Aaawww!! Here's a hug for you And THIS:

Emily VanCamp

Yeah, they definitely seem to have the same snark

I really could see Nolan using Patrick too And I think it would be interesting to see Nolan say "Got you" in the end, or another awesome Nolan made comment

Well, I do go on tumblr, and there are some gifs of Patrick/Nolan, but a LOT more of Nemily

Exactly!! I thought this season would be different! But if they're separating Nemily again, then it's just the same thing

I hope tonight's episode will be good anyway

Ah, yes! I'm not too fond of football generally, and even less of American football cause I don't know the rules
But if you're saying it's good, since I know we generally have the same tastes I might give it a go! I really need good shows in my life right now
I'm only on S1 of VM right now! Think it's really good!! But I mostly started watching it because of the movie and Logan/Veronica I guess, they seem like a compelling couple to me ^^ I wouldn't have otherwise cause I hate unfinished shows
Old 10-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much for posting that pic of Emily and Gabe. I can`t get enough of seeing them together.

We only got a little Nemily in last night`s episode. I have to say that it wasn`t much of surprise since Ems was pretty busy trying to get proof that Conrad was the driver in the accident that killed Father Paul, while Nolan had his thing with Patrick. However we got a nice moment when Nolan called Emily Hon. I have to say that it was overdue for Nolan to call Ems a nice little nickname like Hon. Hopefully she`ll return the favor soon. Plus i hope that we`ll get some more Nemily in the next episode.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Thanks so much for posting that pic of Emily and Gabe. I can`t get enough of seeing them together.

We only got a little Nemily in last night`s episode. I have to say that it wasn`t much of surprise since Ems was pretty busy trying to get proof that Conrad was the driver in the accident that killed Father Paul, while Nolan had his thing with Patrick. However we got a nice moment when Nolan called Emily Hon. I have to say that it was overdue for Nolan to call Ems a nice little nickname like Hon. Hopefully she`ll return the favor soon. Plus i hope that we`ll get some more Nemily in the next episode.
You're welcome!! You're a sweetheart, and one of the best mods I know

Aaawww... I guess, at least he called her "hon" which is a big step for him Despite the Patrick/Nolan kiss and all that What do you think of them? Do you think they will last or do you think there's still a chance for Nemily?

We really need more Nemily soon

Revenge-for-Everyone

My perfect little couple
Old 10-21-2013, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that Nolan and Patrick`s thing will last for a while before some sort of big secret comes between them. Of course should things get bad with Patrick, i hope that Emily will be there for Nolan to help him pick up the pieces and vice versa with Ems in regards to Daniel, Jack and/or Aiden.

Also thanks for posting that great cap, which perfectly shows Emily and Nolan`s strong connection. I really would love to see Emily spending the night over at Nolan`s place and fixing him some breakfast soon.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey shippers!

I sort of prepared myself that there wouldn't be much Nemily again this episode and that the show was going to move forward with Nolan/Patrick, so surprisingly, I wasn't as bothered as I thought I would be. I actually managed to enjoy the episode for what it was, which plot-wise, I thought was quite juicy.

I'm willing to put up with Nolan/Patrick for a little while, but I hope it is not going to go the same route as Nolan/Tyler and cause a rift between N/E. I hope Nolan actually TELLS Emily this time that he's gotten involved with Patrick and hopefully he's doing it so that he can get something that will help both him and Emily with their Revengendas.

Little Nemily stuff in "Mercy" that I liked:

a) “What’s the 411, hun?” The way Emily entered and the way the two of them were dressed, felt like a couple both coming home from work and filling each other in on their day. :-) It also reminded me of back in Season 1, the couple times that Nolan called Emily “babe.”

b) Nolan is not being very useful to Emily lately with his “Tech Time-Out,” but she doesn’t get mad or try to threaten/boss him around like she used to. Emily also still comes over to Nolan’s to check-in and to catch some downtime with him. Normally, she is too Revenge-driven to just “be” with someone, but she chooses to see him in-between Revenge “activities.”
Old 10-22-2013, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by atyleung81 (View Post)

Little Nemily stuff in "Mercy" that I liked:

a) “What’s the 411, hun?” The way Emily entered and the way the two of them were dressed, felt like a couple both coming home from work and filling each other in on their day. :-) It also reminded me of back in Season 1, the couple times that Nolan called Emily “babe.”

b) Nolan is not being very useful to Emily lately with his “Tech Time-Out,” but she doesn’t get mad or try to threaten/boss him around like she used to. Emily also still comes over to Nolan’s to check-in and to catch some downtime with him. Normally, she is too Revenge-driven to just “be” with someone, but she chooses to see him in-between Revenge “activities.”
I really love #2. As much as Emily would love to have Nolan do some tech stuff to help her out, i love that she doesn`t push him to do so. She`s very aware of how much trouble it caused Nolan and is respectful of him taking a timeout from it. I love that Ems has been coming over to Nolan`s for their talks and to get some downtime with him. It`s pretty obvious that Nolan`s place is Emily`s sanctuary.

Also i forgot to mention this earlier, but Emily and Nolan both hooking up with Victoria`s sons for the revenge master plan is further proof of their strong connection. I hope that Nolan will tell Emily about his involvement with Patrick. I`m sure Ems would be intrigued by Nolan being with Patrick.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

edited

Last edited by ALEXA82; 11-30-2013 at 12:34 PM
Old 10-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Well, I feel a bit better about the whole Patrick/Nolan thing then, if you were all ok with it.

I basically agree with Atyleung and hope it won't last too long, mostly because I just can't see Nolan being with Victoria's son, while still being on Emily's side for a long time, and it would really break my heart to see Nemily break apart

Judging by the kiss Nolan/Patrick do have chemistry though But nothing compared to Nemily

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
I kinda loled at the fact that Aiden is able to put up with Nolan but not with Jack.Other thann that he is such a useless charater....

Also loved the 'hon' comment and agree about Emily not pushing Nolan with the tech stuff

My question about Nolan/Patrick is if the gay thing is what he found out about him? Like he said to Patrick himself that's what was obvious before. So I think like he told Emily,he has some own revenge business going on.

Victoria... what else.
I don't get if you're talking about Nolan or about Patrick there? What was obvious before? Because Nolan obviously knew he was bisexual before, so
Whatever business Patrick has going on, I hope Nolan beats him to his own game

Also, new (loong) interview with Gabe (but he's adorable so who wouldn't watch that? )

https://plus.google.com/events/ccf7q...hb0j3ogsbq7soc
If bodily harm comes to Emily, the breaks are off for Nolan. He would take a bullet for her. - Gabriel Mann

Also, at Gabe for not seeing the Patrick/Nolan relationship coming, because I totally called it ^^
Old 10-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

edited

Last edited by ALEXA82; 11-30-2013 at 12:34 PM