Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-31-2013, 11:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Please add me!!!

Love me some Nemily!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 10-31-2013, 04:52 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm not worried about Nolan for the next episode, because I'm sure he'll be fine. I'm just looking forward to seeing Emily worried about him. So, I hope he is in danger, but just enough for Emily to freak out a little bit.

Spoiler:
Old 11-01-2013, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

edited

Last edited by ALEXA82; 11-30-2013 at 12:31 PM
Old 11-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Sorry guys if I'm being rather pessimistic, that's because I just saw penance! And despite the Nolan/Aiden scene being one of the best Nemily scenes ever ("You took my only friend, now you want my office too?" "Emily is yours" and "Hurt her again, and I swear you'll pay!" ) I was kind of brought down by "the only family I have" comment

I mean, they do seem like a family to me in a "married couple" way, but I still don't get the sibling vibe they want us to see Those 2 just have too much chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
I guess we´ll have to wait and see but I really don´t see why Emily would be in such panic just because Nolan is nowhere to be seen when she comes by...I think something must happen to have her think he is in danger...and Patrick is no good IMO. He tried to kill Conrad and even Victoria was shaken by that...so maybe he´s a sociopath. And clearly all will
Spoiler:
Hopefully Patrick is more of a sociopath than Emily then
Anyway, I hope you're right and that he's up to no good because I can't take Nemily breaking up their lovely bond because of his relationship with him

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalesNLuke (View Post)
I'm not worried about Nolan for the next episode, because I'm sure he'll be fine. I'm just looking forward to seeing Emily worried about him. So, I hope he is in danger, but just enough for Emily to freak out a little bit.

Spoiler:
I guess I would like to see that too, just hoping I won't have to take another "You're my only family" type of comment ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmenow (View Post)
Please add me!!!

Love me some Nemily!
Welcome!!!

I'll add you now!!!

you're everything to me

Emily is giving Nolan the one thing he needs!! Her!!! Why doesn't anyone realize that??
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-02-2013, 11:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome helpmenow! Always love having more shippers come by!

HalesnLuke,
Spoiler:

Eliza, yeah those family comments always make me burn . But then I remember how we have Gabe on our side, so at least half of Nemily isn't all "family"-oriented.

Old 11-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atyleung81 (View Post)
Welcome helpmenow! Always love having more shippers come by!

HalesnLuke,
Spoiler:

Eliza, yeah those family comments always make me burn . But then I remember how we have Gabe on our side, so at least half of Nemily isn't all "family"-oriented.

Spoiler:

I agree, it always makes me feel better when Gabe says shippy things about Nemily and the feelings Nolan has got for Ems But lately he's only been talking about "Notrick" (or whatever their name is )

Spoiler:
Old 11-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey shippers

So, good news and bad news with 3x06 "Dissolution."

The good news is, there really wasn't any rift for Nemily. Just some expression of pent-up emotions from Nolan's end and him and Jack finally getting on the same page. And Nolan gave up Patrick for the greater good.

Bad news ...I think we have to start being realistic and prepare ourselves that Nolan and Emily won't likely be getting together romantically on this show.

First of all...ratings are down, so there's a chance this will be the last season for Revenge. If it is, I highly doubt they will have enough time to explore both Emily/Jack and Emily/Nolan.

Second...Nolan's line "all I ever wanted...was friendship" is gonna make it even harder than ever now to convince non-shippers to see them as a romantic pairing.

Third...Nolan, Aiden, and Jack all now know the truth about Emily. What Nolan used to have going for him (and as the best potential suitor for Emily) is that he was the only person for a long time that knew the real Emily and he could help Emily in ways no one else could. Unfortunately, that's no longer the case.

I don't get it! This season started out so great, but now it's getting worse and worse!

Sorry to be so pessimistic, but at this point, I'm afraid if I continue to "hope for the best," it might make the disappointment so much worse.

HOWEVER, if you all think otherwise, PLEASE convince me wrong.

Last edited by atyleung81; 11-04-2013 at 01:30 AM
Old 11-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if Emily will bring up Nolan and Patrick to Patrick. I would like to see Emily be protective of Nolan when it comes to Patrick. I wonder if Emily will let Patrick in on some of Nolan's past misadventures in romance. And let him know that hurting Nolan will insure her wrath.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atyleung81 (View Post)
Hey shippers

So, good news and bad news with 3x06 "Dissolution."

The good news is, there really wasn't any rift for Nemily. Just some expression of pent-up emotions from Nolan's end and him and Jack finally getting on the same page. And Nolan gave up Patrick for the greater good.

Bad news ...I think we have to start being realistic and prepare ourselves that Nolan and Emily won't likely be getting together romantically on this show.

First of all...ratings are down, so there's a chance this will be the last season for Revenge. If it is, I highly doubt they will have enough time to explore both Emily/Jack and Emily/Nolan.

Second...Nolan's line "all I ever wanted...was friendship" is gonna make it even harder than ever now to convince non-shippers to see them as a romantic pairing.

Third...Nolan, Aiden, and Jack all now know the truth about Emily. What Nolan used to have going for him (and as the best potential suitor for Emily) is that he was the only person for a long time that knew the real Emily and he could help Emily in ways no one else could. Unfortunately, that's no longer the case.

I don't get it! This season started out so great, but now it's getting worse and worse!

Sorry to be so pessimistic, but at this point, I'm afraid if I continue to "hope for the best," it might make the disappointment so much worse.

HOWEVER, if you all think otherwise, PLEASE convince me wrong.
How about the bathroom scene? Did that actually happen?

I don't get why the ratings are going down... Is it because the show's storyline isn't actually that good or is it because people would like to see more Nemily? More Jack/Emily? Though, I don't feel there needs to be more Jack/Emily, people seem pretty pleased with their scenes so far

I can't help you much, I'm feeling pessimistic since Gabe got all "Yay Notrick!" and Emily said that:

Quote:
You know they have so much love for each other, those two. They’re siblings in many ways. He’s always going to go back to her, she’s always going to go back to him. It’s just a partnership. They’re team mates. And I just love the dynamic between them. It’s a really solid dynamic and it’ll be maybe a little lighter this season… Emily Thorne cracks a joke one time. Can you believe it? But it’s not really played like a joke because she would never really play it like a joke. But you know, funny little quirky moments that are really interesting to see.
'Revenge' season 3: Six scoops! | Inside TV | EW.com
I mean, as long as they'll keep going the "they're like siblings" road with Nolan/Emily nothing else will happen, their relationship won't progress and it'll stay stagnant and boring. If at least they REALLY were silings then this could be going somewhere, there would be real hugs/kisses on the forehead and such and it would definitely be platonic. But since Nolan/Emily AREN'T siblings (which is pretty clear now, they have different parents, different histories) it's like they can't even have those sweet moves/moments in case people would interpret them differently and start shipping them hard (which is already the case for some of us )

So I feel like they're personally a bit stuck with the whole Nemily situation since neither Nolan nor Emily can really work without the other and giving them relationships outside of it just tends to separate them and seem to bore people, but they can't get them together either because of the whole Jack/Aiden thing and because they keep pushing the "They're siblings" angle which is completely wrong IMO and not what people want to see either...

I really doubt all that Nolan ever wanted was "friendship"... I think he's just in denial/couldn't tell her his true feelings cause of the whole Jack situation.

I wish TPTB could understand that most Nolan fans want Nemily together romantically and would stop pushing the "siblings" (which obviously doesn't work) angle
Old 11-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

The bathroom scene happened, Nolan was fine just listening to music

I really really hope this won't be the last season, I need Emily VanCamp in my life, and Nemily

Maybe the ratings will go up when the shooting happens?
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
The bathroom scene happened, Nolan was fine just listening to music

I really really hope this won't be the last season, I need Emily VanCamp in my life, and Nemily

Maybe the ratings will go up when the shooting happens?
SSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what was Emily's reaction to it? Was the scene even a tiny bit HOT?

I hope the ratings will go up too, I don't want it to be the last season either, I just really wish there was still hope for Nemily

draw my next dream
Old 11-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well she gave him crap for scaring her like that but it wasn't really hot or long enough But she told him to break up with Patrick, Some people could say she seemed a bit jealous

I'm worried if it's the last season Aiden/Emily will be endgame, no DNW!

Aww, so cute!

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well she gave him crap for scaring her like that but it wasn't really hot or long enough But she told him to break up with Patrick, Some people could say she seemed a bit jealous

I'm worried if it's the last season Aiden/Emily will be endgame, no DNW!

Aww, so cute!
Aaawww too bad I guess that she indeed seemed jealous then, better than nothing

It doesn't change much to me if Aiden/Ems or Jack/Ems are endgame so I could care less But I think that even if this was the last season Jack/Emily would be endgame
Old 11-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd prefer Jemily if I can't have Nemily

People can say she was bring protective and looking out for threats but she did seem a bit jealous

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'd prefer Jemily if I can't have Nemily

People can say she was bring protective and looking out for threats but she did seem a bit jealous
Yeah, I know that! ^^ I just really want Nemily right now I even feel like they haven't had any real scenes since 3x01

Hopefully it'll be made clear one day that she's "really" jealous of one of his love interests