View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 07:51 AM
ElizaSparrow
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
Eliza,yes I meant it was obvious for the viewer and Nolan that Patrick was gay. Like he said to him,their encounters at the beach club and party. So his ex-wife must have told Nolan some other jucy stuff, we haven't learnt yet. Which makes me think Nolan is really just doing it for revenge. Also the chemistry is arguable.Sure Patrick is good looking but also a bit plain,if you.ask me. Nemily is much more fun to watch imo.
Oh, yes absolutely!! Even when I watched the gifs from 3x02 with the Patrick/Nolan scenes, I could tell something was going to happen between them. That's why it made me laugh when Gabe said it, in the interview, it was a surprise to him that Nolan/Patrick would get together

I haven't watched the epi so I can't really know how it is. Seemed good judging by the gifs (maybe cause they both look good I don't know ) but definitely nothing compared to Nemily

By the way, I watched 2x06 yesterday, and OMG the NEMILY SCENES!!!

Ems trying to protect Nolan again and him not listening to her and coming to the wedding anyway
And the steely eyes comment

wouldn't it be loverly?

I loved when he got mad at Padma, and I really, really think he was trying to make Emily a tiny bit jealous there!!!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!