Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, bb, same here, their my otp, I even have an otp tag with them on tumblr

OMG IKR? And can I say that I may like Charlotte but I really miss S1/S2 her because she's kind of a bitch in S3 I mean I don't ship D/E but still
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
Yeah, bb, same here, their my otp, I even have an otp tag with them on tumblr

OMG IKR? And can I say that I may like Charlotte but I really miss S1/S2 her because she's kind of a bitch in S3 I mean I don't ship D/E but still
I have to go and see your tumblr then I just want them back with full force emotional/meaningful/ambiguous scenes

Yeah, I also feel like Charlotte has changed this season, I wish she was the one to know the truth about Ems instead of Jack, but I guess she would ruin her plan if she knew since Victoria is her mom

Do you know Vampire Academy? I think the story looks interesting. I know I won't be able to watch in when it comes out (unfortunately) but I'll try to buy the DVD when it gets out
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

SAME BB SAME.

Yeah, I hope she finds out by the end of S3, especially if it is the last season

I love VA! The movie looks amazing!

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
SAME BB SAME.

Yeah, I hope she finds out by the end of S3, especially if it is the last season

I love VA! The movie looks amazing!
Beautiful tumblr bb But why is everything black & white?^^ Though you've spoiled me a bit for OUAT 3x06 and the Hook/Emma scenes

Anyway, watching the Nemily gifs from 3x06, I'm actually ok with the "friendship" comment
I mean, I really, really doubt Nolan wants friendship NOW with Emily, but I totally believe that's what he wanted first when he got into the whole Revenge thing/when he met Emily because he was basically alone

I do think this has evolved now though, and he's just not admitting it
Old 11-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just changed my theme so it may be different now sorry

Yeah, exactly. And I love that Emily said he was one of the most important people in her life.

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just changed my theme so it may be different now sorry

Yeah, exactly. And I love that Emily said he was one of the most important people in her life.
Haha, yeah I just saw it. You still spoiled me the Hook/Emma scene though (It's ok cause I'm watching it tonight, haha )

I love that she said it too... Though, still a bit disappointed that Jack was there too you know, because it once again kind of shows "I love Jack romantically" "I love you as a brother" so you both are the most important persons of my life

I like to think she didn't mean it that way though

And I'm sorry but no friend would do for Emily everything Nolan is doing for her, this is LOVE and no one would ever convince me of the contrary

Re-posting these scenes from your tumblr, hope you're ok with it

When it's dark enough, you can see the stars

At least Ems was a bit embarrassed to walk in on Naked!Nolan
Old 11-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting those gifs. The first gif doesn`t show it, but Nolan smiled at Emily as his way of telling her if she liked what she saw.

In regards to Nolan and Emily`s talk later in the episode, it was something that was long overdue. Nolan obviously had been wanting to vent his frustration to Ems on her keeping him in the dark on things. He wants so badly for her to completely let him in. As for Nolan`s "all I ever wanted...was friendship" line, i like to think that it was his way of taking baby steps to tell Ems how he really feel about it.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Thanks for posting those gifs. The first gif doesn`t show it, but Nolan smiled at Emily as his way of telling her if she liked what she saw.

In regards to Nolan and Emily`s talk later in the episode, it was something that was long overdue. Nolan obviously had been wanting to vent his frustration to Ems on her keeping him in the dark on things. He wants so badly for her to completely let him in. As for Nolan`s "all I ever wanted...was friendship" line, i like to think that it was his way of taking baby steps to tell Ems how he really feel about it.
Thanks It kind of helps me feel better, eventhough I'm still upset and fearing this will be the last season of Revenge and that Nemily will be far from each other and that Nolan will have never had the chance to tell her how he really feels about her

These 2 just give me all the feelings !!!!

I'm glad that he gave her a smile in the bathroom scene

This is a dream?, Your need to control everything and everyone has...
They fight as if they are in love…
Old 11-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

edited

Last edited by ALEXA82; 11-30-2013 at 12:31 PM
Old 11-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
I think it´s because the storyline lacks depth (the revenge plot) and there is too much happening in one episode at once. I´ll try to explain.
I get what you mean
I feel like the storylines are lacking depth too...

The thing I don't understand mostly is that it all started out so well with S3 episode 1 and then it kind of all went down

I mean, in the first epi, Nemily was closer than EVER and with flirty banter and nothing could come between them and right now it's like everything is tearing them apart...
And I didn't know there were less little Amanda flashbacks. I don't like that...

I really don't get why Emily would escape with Aiden and leave the most 2 important persons of her life (as she said herself) behind Nolan & Jack... It really doesn't make any sense to me, mostly because I can't see her living with either one of them, at least not without Nolan who's been by her side since the very start of her revenge quest and even before that when she was all alone and no one would trust her

I'm not fond of Aiden either so I know what you mean ^^ I'll like him and 2 seconds later he'll do something that annoys me so...

I just watched 2x07 and that episode was only Aiden/Ems flashbacks and kind of boring.. I liked Marco at first until he rejected Nolan cause he gave up his money to Amanda! I even prefer Padma compared to him and that's very telling

I think that if Nolan/Ems can't be together than they are better out single with their revengenda plans together. I guess Jack/Emily could work out now, but then Nolan would still be the fifth wheel and I don't like that eventhough the Jack/Nolan friendship is pretty cute! But I agree with you, Nolan/Jack have a REAL friendship, not Nolan/Ems, what they have is definitely different, not to mention the chemistry between them...

I also don't get why they keep focusing on guest stars/new recurring characters instead of focusing on the main characters everyone loves... I hope Charlotte's change has a meaning! I can't wait for her to learn the truth about Emily being her sister and seeing where the story goes from there, if she can keep the secret or not! It'd be more interesting than Jack knowing actually since Ems has a lot more to lose with Charlotte knowing than him who was never a real threat

Unfortunately for us, I think Patrick will be coming back soon... I just want that storyline to end already

I really hope something will go wrong! It will be boring otherwise

Revenge-for-Everyone

I have NO IDEA what Nolan said about Patrick but I agree
Old 11-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Haha, yeah I just saw it. You still spoiled me the Hook/Emma scene though (It's ok cause I'm watching it tonight, haha )

I love that she said it too... Though, still a bit disappointed that Jack was there too you know, because it once again kind of shows "I love Jack romantically" "I love you as a brother" so you both are the most important persons of my life
Did you watch?

Well me being the multishipper I am actually enjoyed it, I actually really like it when I multiship on a show because then I'm just happy, I'm never happy on TVD, I get DE but they still throw hope around for SE so nope.

The gifs.

Sara | tumblr
Old 11-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Did you watch?

Well me being the multishipper I am actually enjoyed it, I actually really like it when I multiship on a show because then I'm just happy, I'm never happy on TVD, I get DE but they still throw hope around for SE so nope.

The gifs.
Yes, I watched it, one of the few episodes I loved

I guess it helps being a multishipper. Whatever the ending is you'll be happy! I wish I could be one! But right now I'm feeling that whatever the ending is I'll be sad I feel the same way about Revenge than you're feeling about TVD right now! I'm so glad I stopped watching TVD because of that

I'm tired of Writers playing me with my couples I just want 1 HAPPY ENDING with the characters I love:

Like this one:

Old 11-11-2013, 02:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

FINALLY! The writers briefly put us out of our misery and gave us a substantial Nemily episode...it's about time!

Someone said on Tumblr..."Nolan and Emily scheming is the BEST!" I think that's so true...it's like, all feels right in the Revenge world when they are working together.

I also appreciated in "Resurgence" that they reemphasized that Nolan is BISEXUAL and not gay, when he was explaining to Emily about how in the past Busy claimed to the press that he was gay to cover up his fling with a married female pop star. (Of course, many viewers are deaf and they will choose to gloss over that and still think he is just gay, especially after the whole Patrick thing.)

But it was just so nice to finally have gotten out of the storm and to see Team Nemily together again...no angst, just partners-in-crime where they belong
Old 11-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Aaaww!! That's a good thing!!

I saw that on tumblr too, the person was like "The episode was kind of boring except for the Nemily parts"

Yeah, Nolan is definitely bisexual, I don't get why people are still not getting it by now

Just look at the way they look at each other:

Revenge-for-Everyone // As time passed, i also learned that its expanse...

If that's not love then I don't know what it is
Old 11-14-2013, 06:06 AM
New Fan

Hey, I’ve watched revenge since the start but I’m only recently starting to get my passion back after Season 2, so here I am.

I am a huge Nemily shipper, but also I confess a bit of a multishipper so while Emily is being dragged down by the dullness that is Aiden , I am shipping Nolan with hot people of all genders. But it really all comes back to Nemily for me they are definitely my OTP.

I’m bisexual, so a character like Nolan means a lot to me, so I really hate it when people undermine the sexuality that he defines himself as, no matter is Nolan dates Patrick or Emily (I wish) or anyone else, he is still bisexual ... rant over. So I appreciate the show bringing up his Bisexuality again.

Anyway I am loving Nolan and Emily this season, there has been some disappointing episodes that have been light on the Nemily but I think they are starting to delve into what Nolan means to Emily, rather than just what Emily means to Nolan. And while I like Nolan as a voice of conscience to Emily I also want way more of Nemily scheming together just like season 1 last episode was great for that.