Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

id like to think jack called her, even if i wasnt a fan of theirs. jack is a good guy and i feel like its in him to call his ex after her dad having died, regardless of how things ended!
Old 05-07-2014, 12:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
No, no...I know she's no angel, I'm just saying that as a villain,she's more likable and interesting. Tibits from the past explain why she became that way,whereas with Conrad, we never really got his motivations, aside from meeting his weird,creepy father.

Sherlock Holmes is a high-functioning sociapath and still has protective instincts. I think that unless it's Charlotte and possibly Daniel,he doesn't give a ****. Sociopaths are more capable of having concern for their family than a psychopath.

However,you're right about people being like him. It's not fair or pretty,but I'm sure that some of them have killed,raped or screwed people over. A lot of them have been caught and got into serious trouble because their dirty little secrets came out.

I agree about some part of Victoria caring,but David gave her something no other man ever could,even if Pascale was supposedly her first love. She's a bit more interesting because of it, since we've seen her be human more often.

It's a shame that Henry Czerny has to go,but at some point,the plan had to start making a huge dent. I hate that Emily did what she did to Charlotte and I'm worried that she'll go back to doing drugs. I mean,she found out that her father merrily snuffed out her biodad and her sister. I'm just wondering how much sanity she'll have when this is all over and done with. I mean,even Daniel is on Emily's list now,so who will poor Charlotte have left?
Yeah, i wrote that in the Conrad thread, we needed to get some flashbacks of him but it seems the writers only wanna give Emily and Victoria that satisfaction.

As for Sherlock holmes, i have never seen that so i can't comment on it but the definition of a Sociopath (or Psychopath, some sources see them as the same) is lack of love, empathy, remorse, or guilt. Conrad nearly matches the description but his love and protection of his family seem to prevent me from agreeing. I take back what i said before, Helen wasn't the only sociopath on the show, Marion Harper (Victorias mother) had all the symptoms, The guy that kidnapped Aidans sister, Nate Ryan too, and that Trask guy that replaced Helen Crowley. Compare those people to Conrad and you will see what i mean.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
Yeah, i wrote that in the Conrad thread, we needed to get some flashbacks of him but it seems the writers only wanna give Emily and Victoria that satisfaction.

As for Sherlock holmes, i have never seen that so i can't comment on it but the definition of a Sociopath (or Psychopath, some sources see them as the same) is lack of love, empathy, remorse, or guilt. Conrad nearly matches the description but his love and protection of his family seem to prevent me from agreeing. I take back what i said before, Helen wasn't the only sociopath on the show, Marion Harper (Victorias mother) had all the symptoms, The guy that kidnapped Aidans sister, Nate Ryan too, and that Trask guy that replaced Helen Crowley. Compare those people to Conrad and you will see what i mean.
I do,but even if he's not a sociopath,he's definitely got something. Protecting family or not,his mindset is creepy as hell. Ruthless businessman is a classic and well-liked trope,but it doesn't lead to murder most of the time.

Anyway...I think even when she reveals herself as Amanda,he'll still be kind of impressed. No one was impressed by Amily because she was trashy and stupid in their eyes. They're all still idiots to forget that she and Emily were BFF's. I mean, Emily forced Daniel to be around her all the time,she lived at the beach house and Emily was her maid of honor. I mean, seriously Victoria?
Old 05-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In the end it was Conrad's own ego that was his downfall. He really thought he was untouchable like he could say whatever he wanted and who was going to believe Charlotte well the look on his face when he realized that the whole world finally saw him for the monster he is was priceless.

As far as Charlotte's emotional torture well while yes I'm sad that it took that for the truth to come I'm not blaming Emily one bit. Yes she took drastic measures, but it was truly never about hurting Charlotte she just wanted her to face the truth about what they are capable of. I think Charlotte deserved to know the truth David Clarke certainly wasn't perfect, but he wasn't a terrorist who planted a bomb like her parents led her to believe. As far as Charlotte going through so much due to Emily's plan well the difference is she has plenty of people who are in her corner who did Emily have when the Grayson's tore her life apart oh yeah no body. She was a scared frightened little girl whose father was just ripped away from her her whole life was shattered thanks to Victoria throwing her to the wolves.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
In the end it was Conrad's own ego that was his downfall. He really thought he was untouchable like he could say whatever he wanted and who was going to believe Charlotte well the look on his face when he realized that the whole world finally saw him for the monster he is was priceless.

As far as Charlotte's emotional torture well while yes I'm sad that it took that for the truth to come I'm not blaming Emily one bit. Yes she took drastic measures, but it was truly never about hurting Charlotte she just wanted her to face the truth about what they are capable of. I think Charlotte deserved to know the truth David Clarke certainly wasn't perfect, but he wasn't a terrorist who planted a bomb like her parents led her to believe. As far as Charlotte going through so much due to Emily's plan well the difference is she has plenty of people who are in her corner who did Emily have when the Grayson's tore her life apart oh yeah no body. She was a scared frightened little girl whose father was just ripped away from her her whole life was shattered thanks to Victoria throwing her to the wolves.
There's a massive difference, though. Charlotte has a drug problem and she's tried to kill herself before. If Victoria and Daniel go down,she'll be alone. Yes, she'll always have Jack in her corner,but when/if he and Emily get together, he may lose her.

She did need to hear the truth,but she's not strong like Emily. People who have addictions can backslide and even Daniel has a drinking problem,we just don't care because he's an .
Old 05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
There's a massive difference, though. Charlotte has a drug problem and she's tried to kill herself before. If Victoria and Daniel go down,she'll be alone. Yes, she'll always have Jack in her corner,but when/if he and Emily get together, he may lose her.

She did need to hear the truth,but she's not strong like Emily. People who have addictions can backslide and even Daniel has a drinking problem,we just don't care because he's an .
Emily doesn't plan on taking down Daniel (as much as he deserves it) probably for that reason.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Emily doesn't plan on taking down Daniel (as much as he deserves it) probably for that reason.
Then she is a good sister,after all. I'm wondering how he'll get away with any of the things he's done,though. Margaux is smart and she'll leave him after she realizes what's going on. Charlotte will still be shocked that he lied to Victoria about Pascal.

It's sad,but she and Charlotte had their time together. As long as Charlotte doesn't try and hurt herself or do drugs,I can be okay with what Emily did.
Old 05-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Then she is a good sister,after all. I'm wondering how he'll get away with any of the things he's done,though. Margaux is smart and she'll leave him after she realizes what's going on. Charlotte will still be shocked that he lied to Victoria about Pascal.

It's sad,but she and Charlotte had their time together. As long as Charlotte doesn't try and hurt herself or do drugs,I can be okay with what Emily did.
I think something will still happen to Daniel, but not because of Emily.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think something will still happen to Daniel, but not because of Emily.
Like an accident? I'd rather he get ruined socially and financially. He deserves it and even if no one will believe that he shot Emily,he's still a true Grayson at this point. He practically conspired with Conrad over Pascal's death.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Like an accident? I'd rather he get ruined socially and financially. He deserves it and even if no one will believe that he shot Emily,he's still a true Grayson at this point. He practically conspired with Conrad over Pascal's death.
Maybe not an accident, i think he will be murdered but not at Emily's behest.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

^ As long as its not Conrad, love the actor
Old 05-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe not an accident, i think he will be murdered but not at Emily's behest.
That makes sense. It doesn't even have to be Aiden who does it. I feel bad for Charlotte,but it's not like she'll just shrug and pretend that her brother is the world's biggest . If she's this angry with Conrad and Victoria, she's not going to be fine with Daniel shooting Emily, lying to Victoria and Margaux or any of their b.s. She's the only normal one in that family, addiction and depression aside.

I want both Conrad and Victoria to go down in glory. They're both such fun villains and have all these layers to them. Daniel is like those two brothers who killed Amily-Cartoon characters.
Old 05-09-2014, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I want both Conrad and Victoria to go down in glory. They're both such fun villains and have all these layers to them.
I agree, there's so much more that can be done with them