Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanic (View Post)
And the way Jack touched Charlotte's shoulder before he left makes me wonder if she knows it was Jack.
I don't know if she knows right now that it was Jack -- I think all that registered for her at that moment was that the kidnapper was having a moment of compassion she probably found really surprising.

But I wouldn't be surprised if in the finale we get a scene where Jack rubs her shoulder the same way and she starts putting two and two together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
I love Emily with jack the most though. I can't wait for those crazy kids to get together!
Yay! Have you come by the thread?

Quote:
I'm mad that they kidnapped Charlotte because how the hell is she ever going to forgive Emily for this? She already has a ton of explaining to do. I've been rooting for Charlotte and Emily's reunion since we found out they were sisters.
I think she'll follow Jack's lead and be more furious not necessarily about the kidnapping but more about the fact that she was lied to and allowed to believe an impostor was her sister.

But I think (hope) in time she'll see why Emily kept the secret and even why Emily kidnapped her -- because she's really, really damaged and has basically been driven to the brink.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:40 PM
New Fan

Wow! That was a great episode. I will probably have to watch it again later to see if I missed anything. It almost felt like a season finale to me, I can't wait to see what happens next week.

I agree I can't believe Daniel was actually a likable character in season 1.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
This felt like a season finale, was it?

I'm so excited that Victoria knows she's Amanda. I was kind of hoping they'd team up to take down Conrad, but this was good too.

Daniel has become SO evil, I can't stand the smug face. However, I still miss his first season relationship with Emily

I love Emily with jack the most though. I can't wait for those crazy kids to get together!

I'm mad that they kidnapped Charlotte because how the hell is she ever going to forgive Emily for this? She already has a ton of explaining to do. I've been rooting for Charlotte and Emily's reunion since we found out they were sisters.

Victoria vs Emily is far more epic than Emily vs Conrad. Victoria is so fierce and smart.. And so is Emily. Epic!
Next week is the season finale.

I completely agree about Daniel being so evil now and missing his season one relationship with Emily. She is always so serious with Aidan and just nice with Jack, but the relationship with Daniel was more cheerful and lighthearted. I feel like the only time she genuinely laughed or had fun on the show was with him!

Emily made a comment that she never expected to have a relationship with Charlotte after her revenge was over. Kind of sad that she would throw away a relationship with her sister to avenge her dead father (as she mourned her lost relationship with him). Also sad to realize the pain Emily has caused her own sister. Charlotte has had a mostly good life thus far and has hope for the future, but as a consequence of Emily's plotting Charlotte has lost her boyfriend Declan, her sister Amanda, and a destroyed relationship with her father, who said some extremely hurtful things to her. In a way I think Charlotte has it worse than Emily. Even though she didn't face the same adversity in childhood, she still had issues with her parents, leading her to drugs, and now she has lost so much.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm mad at Daniel right now, but I do agree with you two that they had such a good thing going there for a while! I was kind of hoping maybe they'd try to do some sort of redemption again with Daniel - or at least maybe him admitting how much she hurt him or something... I don't know how to explain it - maybe not him being such a jackass, I guess. Don't think at this point it's going to happen.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

I knew it! I knew Conrad would fall this episode.
Lol Daniel is such a two face, he basically setup what happened with pascal and now he is ratting him out, lol.

The scenes with Charlotte were so epic and dramatic. So that creepy guy is hired by Queen V? It's incredible how smart and tactical she has become, doing that DNA test, Conrad didn't event think of it.

I am also in agreement that it was out of character for Conrad to go off at Charlotte like that, but at the same time he was under a lot of stress already from the fact he was about to Confess and then having his daughter attack him like that just made him explode.

I enjoyed the mutual respect Conrad and Emily seemed to show each-other when they met in jail regarding Victoria...Would have been more epic had she confessed who she was there and then.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:15 AM
Supreme Fan

This was probably my favorite episode of the series so far. The episode was 3 years in the making. So much emotion behind it. Emily isn't done just yet, but damn, was I sattisfied! Especially at the ending!

Emily's plan was awesome. I'm not sure if Charlotte will ever forgive her, but I do agree that it seemed like it was the only way for Conrad to ever confess. I didn't expect for Charlotte to be wearing a wire, lol. AWESOME. That twist was amazing. Damn! Poor Charlotte though.

Daniel is just a prick these days, though I loved his sparring with Emily at the station. But I won't miss him if he dies one of these days. Neither will I miss Aiden. Just give us the Jack/Emily romance for once!

Victoria is awesome, you know? Dirty, and mean and a lot more, but her chemistry with Emily...and the acting skills of Stowe make me kind of root for her character. She's smart. The question is....who is smarter? I think season 4 will be all about Emily vs Victoria. Hope so anyway.

Charlotte will probably figure out it was Jack who let her go though. I bet Jack will touch her shoulder the same way as he did this episode in the season finale.

Also think someone will die in the finale, but wouldn't know who. My bet is on Daniel or Aiden, but I also fear for Jack. I always do.

Is Victoria's errand boy the same guy who lived in that cabin and who had David's ring?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Victoria is awesome, you know? Dirty, and mean and a lot more, but her chemistry with Emily...and the acting skills of Stowe make me kind of root for her character. She's smart. The question is....who is smarter? I think season 4 will be all about Emily vs Victoria. Hope so anyway.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Is Victoria's errand boy the same guy who lived in that cabin and who had David's ring?
Yes, he looks like Christian Bale, lol.

Quote:

Victoria vs Emily is far more epic than Emily vs Conrad. Victoria is so fierce and smart.. And so is Emily. Epic!
Was there ever really an Emily vs Conrad? Conrad has always been cool with Emily. Infact my Mother was sad that he went down this episode and she wanted Emily and Conrad to team up and take down Victoria and Daniel lol.

Last edited by jenaya; 05-05-2014 at 04:42 AM
Old 05-05-2014, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

Well it's been Emily vs Conrad from her end as opposed to his. It's always been Victoria vs Emily
It's just that Emily's #1 target has been Conrad, which is why I made that comment to begin with. Now target #1 is Victoria. It'll be cool.

I can't stand Daniel these days because even though Emily lied and hurt him, he DID shoot her and left her for dead... So he has NO right to be such an ******* when he did far worse IMO.

I haven't gone into any of the shipping threads (someone asked ). This is actually my first time on the revenge board, period.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Well it's been Emily vs Conrad from her end as opposed to his. It's always been Victoria vs Emily
It's just that Emily's #1 target has been Conrad, which is why I made that comment to begin with. Now target #1 is Victoria. It'll be cool.

I can't stand Daniel these days because even though Emily lied and hurt him, he DID shoot her and left her for dead... So he has NO right to be such an ******* when he did far worse IMO.

I haven't gone into any of the shipping threads (someone asked ). This is actually my first time on the revenge board, period.
I don't agree with that, infact i think she despises Victoria more because she betrayed David. Emily planned on only taking down Victoria on the wedding night, and the show has revolved around them two.

I think the directors have just gotten Conrad out of the way just to make the final episode between Emily and Victoria more climatic.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Great episode, I thought the creeper in the cabin had kidnapped Charlotte, should have know it was Emily and she had a plan for it. I wonder who he is really with all the information about David Clark on his wall, was he more to DC than just someone Victoria hired? Also, how was it he had his ring anyway? Wouldn't Victoria have kept the ring if she was involved with this guy anyway. I am a little surprised Conrad has been taken down so soon assuming there will be a season 4 it almost seemed like things are being wrapped up this season. I think he's an evil character but a great actor and if the show goes on hope we see more of him or its possible he'll get away with his confession somehow The promo with Victoria putting the pieces together and figures out who Emily is just seems a little premature to me especially with a possible season 4. What will be left for them to hash out now that her cover has been compromised I have more questions than answers now and I'm looking forward to next week's finale for sure. I am really beginning to wonder if DC is alive, Emily digging up possibly his grave??
Old 05-05-2014, 07:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Great episode, I thought the creeper in the cabin had kidnapped Charlotte, should have know it was Emily and she had a plan for it. I wonder who he is really with all the information about David Clark on his wall, was he more to DC than just someone Victoria hired? Also, how was it he had his ring anyway? Wouldn't Victoria have kept the ring if she was involved with this guy anyway. I am a little surprised Conrad has been taken down so soon assuming there will be a season 4 it almost seemed like things are being wrapped up this season. I think he's an evil character but a great actor and if the show goes on hope we see more of him or its possible he'll get away with his confession somehow The promo with Victoria putting the pieces together and figures out who Emily is just seems a little premature to me especially with a possible season 4. What will be left for them to hash out now that her cover has been compromised I have more questions than answers now and I'm looking forward to next week's finale for sure. I am really beginning to wonder if DC is alive, Emily digging up possibly his grave??
I think Victoria had the guy decorate the cabin with all of that just to eventually lure Emily in.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
I think Victoria had the guy decorate the cabin with all of that just to eventually lure Emily in.
yes i thought so too!
Old 05-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

A great episode, but we do have to toil through all the filler eps to be rewarded with one of these.

For me it was totally satisfying because Team Badass came out on top after some wonderful manipulation. Jack got played by Aiden but ALSO Emily, that whole scene in the bunker when Aiden said "I need to talk to Emily, just Emily" was part of a long game and ruse to get Jack to release Charlotte and for Charlotte to extract that confession from Conrad when she confronted him - brilliant!

Henry played a blinder in this episode and I do think judging by the clues we have had,he may well be the one that is killed - "shocking and impactful" on all the characters lives as we move forward to S4.

Finally this episode makes a convincing argument for shorter series. Give me 13 tight and brilliantly written episodes, rather than 4 or so great ones and 18 fillers!
Old 05-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
I hadn't thought of that theory, he just seemed pretty obsessed with DC with all the photos and articles on the wall
Old 05-05-2014, 11:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
Henry played a blinder in this episode and I do think judging by the clues we have had,he may well be the one that is killed - "shocking and impactful" on all the characters lives as we move forward to S4.
Just curious why you think Conrad may be killed in the finale? That would be interesting, but also disappointing that he barely had to face the consequences of his many evil actions.