Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Unexpected (View Post)
Can I be added to the list too?
I added you both! The more the merrier!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, I voted. As expected, the shooting scene is in the lead, with the various Jack and Aiden scenes right below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Let's just hope that they are getting closer in the coming episodes now that know everything about eachother. They can start fresh. With the good memories as a huge base ofcourse. He is her true love.
Absolutely!

Welcome to the new additions to the shipper list!
Old 12-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi thanks for the add
Old 12-16-2013, 09:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I added you both! The more the merrier!
Could I get an add too! Jemily shipper to the end!
Old 12-17-2013, 02:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemilyforever (View Post)
Could I get an add too! Jemily shipper to the end!
Consider yourself added! If you're new here feel free to introduce yourself in this thread : http://www.fanforum.com/f377/infinit...tion-63058200/
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 12-17-2013, 06:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)

Such a great scene indeed!
Old 12-17-2013, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The way they look at each other
Old 12-17-2013, 11:58 AM
New Fan

Hello, could I be added? I ship Jack and Emily from the beginning, I actually think that after the recent events
Spoiler:
Old 12-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by niux (View Post)
Hello, could I be added? I ship Jack and Emily from the beginning, I actually think that after the recent events
Spoiler:
Added you! Welcome here

Love your theory aswell!
Old 12-17-2013, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

It would be awesome if that happens, but i'm still not sure if she really loses her memory
Old 12-17-2013, 12:17 PM
New Fan

Thank you very much There is a possibility she's faking, but I think it would be more shocking and interesting if it's true. I'm just glad Revenge doesn't have the 2 months hiatus like other shows, just two Mondays without it.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
The way they look at each other
I actually thought when they pulled away that they wanted to kiss. Logically, I knew they weren't going to -- but from the way they were looking at each other I could tell it was on their minds.

Like in the gif, it looks like NW's eyes drop a little bit, like he's looking at her mouth.

Welcome niux!
Old 12-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
I actually thought when they pulled away that they wanted to kiss. Logically, I knew they weren't going to -- but from the way they were looking at each other I could tell it was on their minds.

Like in the gif, it looks like NW's eyes drop a little bit, like he's looking at her mouth.

Welcome niux!
I would have loved to see them kiss, but I don't think it really fit the moment, just like you

Perhaps she really loses her memory, but she still remembers her youth with Jack? Or maybe her memories of him are the first ones she remembers?
Old 12-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Emily & Nick always knows how played them scenes perfect.