Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Eyes (View Post)
When the show started I felt from the beginning there were 2 things that Emily ultimately wanted Revenge and Jack. If you give her either there is nothing to keep the show going so like her revenge they find ways to stop it from happening (just like her relationship with Jack). I also feel like they can't get together until nearer the end as Jack would probably not want to be with her while she carries on a fauxmance with someone else. So maybe that's why they have been dragging it out so long if the next season is the last (as some have speculated) then maybe we will finally see a shift and focus on their relationship (as a romantic one).
This is it.

To me this is what motivates Emily... those two things

For Jack, she will always go the extra length - its that natural and unconditional love she has for him

And revenge is everything she has lost and worked for, mentally prepared and trained for

But the thing is they really do need to start building them up, its season 3 and nothing major as yet... i mean solid to the build of Jack/Emily as more
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-13-2013, 12:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Out of curiosity guys from people you know that watch the show, other forums and general around the web (social media etc) who would you say are the most popular ship?
Old 12-13-2013, 04:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Eyes (View Post)
Out of curiosity guys from people you know that watch the show, other forums and general around the web (social media etc) who would you say are the most popular ship?
Offline, I know three people who watch the show. One of them likes Emily/Jack, one of them loved Daniel/Emily but now likes Aiden/Emily, and the other is torn about which guy she wants Emily to be with.

Online, I see a lot of support for Jack, but I also see a lot of support for Aiden. I'd say it seems pretty split down the middle.

I'm really curious to see what happens in the next few episodes.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
Offline, I know three people who watch the show. One of them likes Emily/Jack, one of them loved Daniel/Emily but now likes Aiden/Emily, and the other is torn about which guy she wants Emily to be with.

Online, I see a lot of support for Jack, but I also see a lot of support for Aiden. I'd say it seems pretty split down the middle.

I'm really curious to see what happens in the next few episodes.
This. I think it is kind of mixed. I think there are just a few more Jack/Emily fans out there, but not that much more.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Considering that they've been very Jack/Emily light (IMO) the past couple seasons, it's not really surprising. But I think that if they started moving forward with Jack/Emily and gave them more scenes and moved Aiden out the picture at least a bit then we might see more support for them.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

To be honest, i dont check much online for Revenge so i dont know... but i do see support for both ships

But i think the way the show is, its kinda designed for you to root for Jack/Emily or should root for them (even if you dont ship them, you have acknowledge that its there)... like how you want to root for Emily to have her revenge in some ways
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-15-2013, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Considering that they've been very Jack/Emily light (IMO) the past couple seasons, it's not really surprising. But I think that if they started moving forward with Jack/Emily and gave them more scenes and moved Aiden out the picture at least a bit then we might see more support for them.
That's a good point -- I'm sure there's a big chunk of the audience who just kind of goes with the flow and supports whichever couple is getting the most romance at the time.

I can't believe tonight's the night we'll finally get to see who shoots Emily. Can't wait to come back here and post after the ep.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:14 PM
Supreme Fan

I think that Emily isn't spending that much time with Jack because she doesn't want to endanger him and doesn't want to see him get hurt. At this time I don't think he actually thinks she deserves him. She only has two ''dreams'' in my opinion and that's ''Revenge'' and a happy relationship with Jack. She sees that Jack is happy with Margeaux so I kind of think that's the reason why their scenes are so limited. I still hope that they will get together though. So much chemistry there!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:06 PM
New Fan

Just hope we get one scenes together tonight.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:16 PM
Absolute Fan

The goodbye scene
Old 12-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow that scene was powerful. Poor Jack.
My LJ
Old 12-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

That scene that was so sad! Loved it!

If I don't make it out of this, tell Jack that I love him
Emily Thorne
Old 12-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Supreme Fan

I can't believe Jack was going to "end it".... HE CAN NEVER DO THAT!!!

I feel like he just started to remember his feelings for her tonight too!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 12-15-2013, 08:58 PM
New Fan

Guys it was FORGIVENESS jack has begun to forgive, the tide has turned I truly believe that. The goodbye, the talk about forgiveness with Sara, and the worry things have gone wrong at the end has turned it around for jack. The hard heart is melting away and the deep love he has is returning. Emily's love has never changed for him. Meant to be is #Jemily! Can't wait for the next half.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

The hug, I had to gif it:

She is electric, can I be electric too?

I found it interesting when Jack said "you've taken everything from me...even this moment. This goodbye." because you could really tell that he was starting to let his wall down in that moment but then he was hit with yet another secret.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)