Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2014, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate2doom (View Post)
He is going to be drawn back to Emily, face off with Aiden? Woah...I wonder how that is going to be about.
I'm pretty sure he's referring to stuff we've already seen but that the Asian audience hasn't seen yet -- Jack was drawn back into Emily's plans with that whole car crusher debacle, and he's also faced off with Aiden a few times (at the Stowaway, and then when Emily was in the hospital).

That's not to say we won't see more of that in the future, though...

Spoiler:

Quote:
i think NW is a Jack and Emilly's fan. lol
Oh, I totally agree. And I love it.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't mind more Jack and Aiden showdown. The guys play it well.

Jack needs to be back in Emily' orbit or vice versa. I can't stand them being so distance now. But I have my fingers crossed for a kiss at the end of the season! Please, please writers!

RIP JoJo. Love you. Best friend that anybody can have.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=northboundtrain;74510054]New NW interview!! No new info/spoilers because it's an Asian magazine and S3 is just starting up over there, so everything he says is what we've already seen.

But there is this awesome quote about Jack/Emily:

I just love all of that. I love his love for the premiere kiss, and he words things so beautifully.... I even love the way he describes Aiden, because it's still in the context of Jack's love for Emily. Just lovely.

But the whole interview is a great read! Lots of good questions and even better answers from NW. And gorgeous pics as well. [/QUOT

OMG can't wait to see our Jack & Emily
Old 02-18-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

http://www.fanforum.com/f377/always-.../#post74516890