Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was very unhappy about Wilke leaving. When he found simones phone and found out that Emmett slept with her, but he didn't tell anyone. I saw that ep on the marathon yesterday.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Wilke leaving makes me sad too.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miss Wilke a lot
Old 09-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Still missing him lots.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Irony of ironies, they moved 90210 which was on Mondays at 8 to 9, so when Austin's new show comes on in January, guess which show is its competition? SAB.

Sucks because even though I don't consider the CW as strong as ABC Fam, it does cut into our viewership a bit even though I'd say TCD is probably more of a 'teen show' and SAB as Weiss described is more Big Love with teens.

But I don't want Austin out of a job, even though I'd welcome him back to SAB right away, nor do I want his show affecting our ratings.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Irony of ironies, they moved 90210 which was on Mondays at 8 to 9, so when Austin's new show comes on in January, guess which show is its competition? SAB.

Sucks because even though I don't consider the CW as strong as ABC Fam, it does cut into our viewership a bit even though I'd say TCD is probably more of a 'teen show' and SAB as Weiss described is more Big Love with teens.

But I don't want Austin out of a job, even though I'd welcome him back to SAB right away, nor do I want his show affecting our ratings.
Wow! Bummer. I would rather SaB go up against stuff that appeals to a different demographic altogether. How are the ratings effected by families that watch one show and dvr the other? Do both shows get credit? I want to watch Austin in his new role, but SaB is definitely first in my heart.

Weiss has said SaB was part Big Love, and I just noticed the other day that the actress who plays Toby's Nikki was on Big Love and had an important role. I wonder if more Big Love actors will come over to SaB. I tend to think that Weiss likes certain shows and tries to recruit from theml
Old 11-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Wow! Bummer. I would rather SaB go up against stuff that appeals to a different demographic altogether. How are the ratings effected by families that watch one show and dvr the other? Do both shows get credit? I want to watch Austin in his new role, but SaB is definitely first in my heart.

Weiss has said SaB was part Big Love, and I just noticed the other day that the actress who plays Toby's Nikki was on Big Love and had an important role. I wonder if more Big Love actors will come over to SaB. I tend to think that Weiss likes certain shows and tries to recruit from theml
Yes, Cassie Thompson! I'd love for Ginnifer to make an appearance on SaB!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ratings in general are very arbitrary. First and foremost, they are obtained from people who use Nielsen boxes. That's where they get the demos from and the numbers; however, DVR is starting to count because apparently DVR is giving info to Nielsen, but I think if you have a regular cable box, you really don't count for anything. Unfortunately, Nielsen is how they get ratings.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh ... wow!

Old 12-02-2012, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Does anyone else think Austin looks like a stage actor? He has such a presence about him. If he came back to SaB, I would love to see his character take up drama. It would be so much fun to go behind the scenes of a school play and have all of the characters take some kind of part.

Maybe they could perform Cinderella or Romeo & Juliet? I love seeing actors interact, both on stage and before/after the performance. I could Emmett and Bay working on set design. Daphne could cater meals and/or refreshments at the show. Toby could oversee the music.

I loved when they filmed the zombie movie. A stage production would be fun to see, too. Wilke looks like a star to me.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

As a stage actor? I don't know. Good question. I think he's got a lot of charisma for sure.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've never been really sure what the defining difference comparable to a stage actor is. So, I'd have a hard time answering that particular question but I do agree that Austin carries charisma.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, guys! Have I been added?
Old 12-04-2012, 04:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Ratings in general are very arbitrary. First and foremost, they are obtained from people who use Nielsen boxes. That's where they get the demos from and the numbers; however, DVR is starting to count because apparently DVR is giving info to Nielsen, but I think if you have a regular cable box, you really don't count for anything. Unfortunately, Nielsen is how they get ratings.
Yes, Nielsen ratings are extremely outdated!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippa Plum (View Post)
Hi, guys! Have I been added?
If you're not, I'm sure you'll be added soon!