Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Extreme Fan

We still don't know if Angelo used birth control or not and I'm betting a med student is on the pill. So I'm guessing Angelo and Lana might have been that 1%.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 01-23-2013, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonauthor (View Post)
We still don't know if Angelo used birth control or not and I'm betting a med student is on the pill. So I'm guessing Angelo and Lana might have been that 1%.
Then I guess it was just his luck, like Angelo said.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

It was on the plane, so, I don't even know how effective it would be. It's so...bumpy.

I can honestly say I'm not a member of the mile high club, nor will I be. Angelo
Old 01-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
It was on the plane, so, I don't even know how effective it would be. It's so...bumpy.

I can honestly say I'm not a member of the mile high club, nor will I be. Angelo
Angelo also mentioned meeting up a couple weeks later. I'm guessing thats when they actually had sex and not on the plane.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 01-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Ah, okay then.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

I can still see Regina and Angelo working things out for a romantic relationship between them. Regina is feeling insecure right now. But if she can get beyond that, her relationship with Angelo could open up so much in her life.

For some reason, Regina and Angelo remind me of Bay and Emmett.

Here is the song that played when Regina married Angelo:

Rosie Thomas Sometimes Love (lyrics) - YouTube

The lyrics are beautiful. Sometimes love seems threatening like a tiger, but it is really harmless.
"Sometimes Love"

Sometimes love’s a paper tiger
That haunts you in your bed
Sometimes love’s a two fist fighter
That lands you on your head

When it comes
Don’t try to fight it
There’s nothing you can do
It finds you when it does, and leaves you when it wants to

Sometimes love’s a perfect poem
That words have never said
Sometimes love’s a big disaster
That leaves you good as dead

When it comes
Don’t try to fight it
There’s nothing you can do
It finds you when it does, and leaves you when it wants to

So when I come
I’ll come insisting
You hear the thing I say
Do not run
Do not resist me
Don’t look the other way

We have time
We have tomorrow
We don’t need reasons why
Now you have to decide
The song reminds me of another song I love:

Bette Midler - The Rose - YouTube
"The Rose"

Some say love, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger,
An endless aching need.
I say love, it is a flower,
And you its only seed.

It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,
Who cannot seem to give,
And the soul afraid of dyin'
That never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong,
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snows
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah..Regina and Angelo have a long history and they love each other.. The switched messed up their relationship.. To be fair, after thinking about it, Angelo did not cheat on Regina.. Because Regina got with Patrick around that time.. I think she should just accept reality and move on from there.. I mean, this woman is carrying Bay's sister.. I think they'll work things out but she needs to have a lesson in forgiveness as well
Old 01-27-2013, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think it's about cheating ... I just don't like this storyline in general. I think it sends a double message. First off, I really have nothing against Lana and I'm kind of hoping that the baby does just go up for adoption because what I'm dreading is a storyline where Lana backs away, not ready to be a mom, but Angelo takes the baby and then Regina becomes the 'stand in mommy.' Like I started out saying, this is not about cheating (or the the belief someone did), but it's the idea where the 'little woman' who loves the guy has to accept the child that's not hers (and possibly help raise it) but earlier on, it gets justified why Angelo can walk away from a child that he believed wasn't his (not sticking around to help raise the child of the woman he claimed to love).

Not saying they are going there, but the end result rubs me the wrong way - regardless of the concocted reasons the writers come up with (aka. Regina loves Angelo) or why Angelo walked away (aka. he thought she cheated).

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I don't think it's about cheating ... I just don't like this storyline in general. I think it sends a double message. First off, I really have nothing against Lana and I'm kind of hoping that the baby does just go up for adoption because what I'm dreading is a storyline where Lana backs away, not ready to be a mom, but Angelo takes the baby and then Regina becomes the 'stand in mommy.' Like I started out saying, this is not about cheating (or the the belief someone did), but it's the idea where the 'little woman' who loves the guy has to accept the child that's not hers (and possibly help raise it) but earlier on, it gets justified why Angelo can walk away from a child that he believed wasn't his (not sticking around to help raise the child of the woman he claimed to love).

Not saying they are going there, but the end result rubs me the wrong way - regardless of the concocted reasons the writers come up with (aka. Regina loves Angelo) or why Angelo walked away (aka. he thought she cheated).
I completely get what you're saying.

It's a no-win situation. If Regina doesn't forgive him, people will say she's cold and unforgiving and a bitch even though her and Angelo weren't technically together, or together-together, or that the switch caused these circumstances in which they were both victims and they can understand Angelo walking out, and if she does forgive him and stand by him while this other woman is having his child...it's just strange.

I don't know. I wouldn't be cool with my man having a baby with another woman, even if our relationship wasn't completely on. It's painful watching the person you love create life with someone else.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:28 PM
Supreme Fan

The storyline seems as forced upon us as the Emmett cheating one. Let the dominoes fall ....
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 01-29-2013, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
It's painful watching the person you love create life with someone else.
Ain't that the truth?!

That's one of the reasons it is difficult to be friends with someone for whom you have romantic feelings. The potential is always there for the person to create life with someone else, and that reality would certainly hurt, when you want it to be with you.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Ain't that the truth?!

That's one of the reasons it is difficult to be friends with someone for whom you have romantic feelings. The potential is always there for the person to create life with someone else, and that reality would certainly hurt, when you want it to be with you.
Agreed.. It's downright painful and that's why I supported Emmett's decision on that. I hope one day Regina can forgive Angelo for this because they were victims of what the hospital did, if Regina could slowly realize that then maybe they could move on from that.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Ain't that the truth?!

Yes, that is very true.

I do feel like Regina and Angelo are somewhat the shadow of Bay and Emmett. I don't know if that makes sense, but I guess I kind of feel like both couples have similarities. Both have extreme love for each other, but there has been some crappy hands dealt to them, and right now, it is up in the air for both couples.

And ironically, I think Bay and Regina are very similar, as are Angelo and Emmett. Angelo and Emmett are charismatic and are very much in love with Regina and Bay, and Regina and Bay are alike too.

So, it's interesting.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, Regina and Angelo are history for now?!

Ugh, whatever. Not feeling the new guy either but please ... please, writers do not throw us a double whammy with Regina hooking up with this new guy, only to find out later she is pregnant too (and unsure as to whether he or Angleo is the father etc.). This pregnancy drama is bad enough for me, I don't think I could swallow a 'two women having Angelo's baby' at the same time storyline to top it off.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Heather, seems like they are doing worse. Not only is she hooking up with the new guy, but she's drinking again.

Ugh.