Old 12-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

God I hope the baby is not his.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 12-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

I hope it's not either.

She looks like she's about six-seven months along, if not more, so I don't know when he was with this woman or for how long, because he did get back with Regina for a bit before Adrianna called immigration on him. So, I'm assuming it was something casual given the timeline which means she could have been seeing other people.

I feel like this is going to be a red herring. It's probably another plot device to keep R/A apart. Angelo has always been held up as this guy with secrets, the guy Regina felt would have left anyway, so even if the baby isn't his, it's the underlying issue of trust that is going to be their problem, and I think that Angelo didn't have faith in Regina that she wasn't lying is still something that shakes her up.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm sure it isn't because that would mean adding two new characters.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, I totally back hoping this baby is not his. I know it's going to be a major question but I really hope Angelo never even slept with her and it'll be a matter of trust and whether Regina can believe him. I don't want any more deceptive storylines or storylines that make Angelo look bad or uncommitted when he's just come around to trying to make things right with the girls and with Regina.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Well i think he slept with her before him and Regina got back together. Son in that sense she can't hold this other woman against him.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonauthor (View Post)
Well i think he slept with her before him and Regina got back together. Son in that sense she can't hold this other woman against him.
Yup..Regina has made her feelings quite clear on Angelo.. She hasn't had claim on him for years.. Until she decides to get back together with him, her marriage remains a sham. She can angry all she wants but this other woman obviously happened way before they got married.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah but the writers can go a different route, that's what I'm saying. Maybe this woman is a con artist due to the recent law suit and the millions he just won out of it. Pretty convenient timing, wouldn't you say?! She looks pretty far along to me, she's only likely going to drop the bomb after Angelo is a millionaire?! Hm, yeah, fishy. Looks like she could have told him months ago.

What I'm hoping for is that the claims are completely false and that this time, Angelo is telling the complete truth. This woman might claim Angelo slept with her, and that the baby is his, but it could all be a lie and because of Angelo's questionable past, nobody will believe him if he claims he can't be the baby's father because he never even slept with her to begin with. I can see such a storyline being really pivotal in the sense that, while Regina isn't saying she had any claims on him while he slept with other woman in the years they were apart, it does bring up questions about his character and how she perceives him: as a man that just hooks up with any random woman whenever he sees fit. While it's wasn't being unfaithful to her, because it happened when he wasn't with her, it does bring issues to the forefront whether she could trust being with him in the present time, or would he just dump her again at the drop of a hat for some other woman who comes along.

Such a storyline would serve as a backdrop for Regina and Angelo, a starting point for her to begin trusting him when the truth comes out, because obviously, a paternity test can clear this up in no time. It would be fine by me, short term, and the purpose would not be centered in added baby mama soap opera drama.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it is a bit suspicious with the timing and not like she just found out she was pregnant given the size of the bump.

And I'm sure people wrote about the lawsuit in the papers.

I don't think the issue though of whether Regina has tabs on Angelo is really the point; she knows he has been with other women, and it all goes back to whatever the trust factors are in their relationship. Clearly she doesn't trust him to stick around, which is understandable. I think we've only touched the surface of Angelo and Regina. Clearly they had a hostile relationship beforehand.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait to see that explored even more.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure we will see a lot more of Regina and Angelo. I think like Kathryn and John and Bay and Emmett, they are a very integral romantic relationship to the show, and one that isn't by any means easy. It's incredibly complicated, which is the type of relationship this show loves to explore because there really is no black and white with Regina and Angelo. Too many things have happened for there to be real true clear sides.

But I find those relationships to be most interesting.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Extreme Fan

The really good relationships are never easy.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

No, they are not.

And looks like Angelo and Regina have quite the you-know-what storm coming their way. It's definitely going to bring up issues of him leaving her all over again.

Eek.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Extreme Fan

If Regina forgives Angelo it might send Bay a message.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can't wait to see her finding out about it since Angelo didn't tell her about it plus it look like it will take long time for them to be together..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I can't wait to see her finding out about it since Angelo didn't tell her about it plus it look like it will take long time for them to be together..
Did Angelo cheat on Regina? I know they slept together back then and we're together in some way but that was interrupted when Angelo split.. So yeah, I think he did cheat on her, because it was during that time when Regina was still holding out for him.. YIKES. Okay, so he did. Regina loves him and if she forgives him by letting him back into her heart, as Danielle said, it could in fact send a message to Bay.