Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Addicted Fan

The Regina/Angelo Appreciation Thread #1: Because Regina has always loved him

Even though their marriage is a sham, I still think we'll see these two reunite one day.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, lol, I like them. I hope it can work out.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

They do make a purty pair

I would like to find out more about their previous relationship. I wonder if Bay was a planned pregnancy? I mean, they weren't married, but now we know Angelo did propose, and not that people who don't married don't plan families, but I'm curious.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

I hope that they can make it work as long he can be honest w/ her...

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would be curious to find out more about their past relationship as well. In addition to the whole paternity drama, I wonder what else about him Regina's mom didn't like. Regina did have a problem with her drinking ... did Angelo as well?! I remember she snapped at him when he first came back and he offered to buy her drink.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

I think Regina mentioned they both used to drink, and they had a volatile relationship.

I definitely think they had a passionate relationship though.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
Even though their marriage is a sham, I still think we'll see these two reunite one day.
haha. I am starting to like them.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Interesting developments. So, he left because he thought she cheated, and yet, Regina was always insecure with him thinking he'd leave her.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Interesting developments. So, he left because he thought she cheated, and yet, Regina was always insecure with him thinking he'd leave her.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Regina had some jealousy going on with Angelo and Leann. She does keep her guard up because she's worried he'll leave or hurt her again. Angelo asking if they can get past this and move on from here, Regina agreeing, It was sweet seeing Regina soften towards Angelo.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some of Regina's hidden insecurities definitely rose to the surface. Glad that it was at least addressed. I do wonder if Angelo ever did anything to warrant her feelings though, because I didn't think the interaction made that very clear: only his honesty about that nurse that was his 'source.' Hopefully not though.

From what I could gather at the Immigration interview, they used their 'past relationship' to make their marriage sound legit and from what I can gather, it did appear at one time that they really did have a loving and passionate relationship.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some of Regina's hidden insecurities definitely rose to the surface. Glad that it was at least addressed. I do wonder if Angelo ever did anything to warrant her feelings though, because I didn't think the interaction made that very clear: only his honesty about that nurse that was his 'source.' Hopefully not though.

From what I could gather at the Immigration interview, they used their 'past relationship' to make their marriage sound legit and from what I can gather, it did appear at one time that they really did have a loving and passionate relationship.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)

I think Angelo and Regina had a very passionate relationship, and I'd like to know more about them.

I don't know if Angelo cheated, but it's obvious Regina wasn't secure in their relationship.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'd like to understand more about their history together!

Old 10-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Even though he wasn't in last night's episode, it really spoke volumes about Regina and his relationship. She may not want to have him under her skin, but she does. I'm curious to see how they handle Regina and Angelo.