Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Another quick romance for Toby, huh? Not only a fast romance, but a mega-fast girl!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Addicted Fan

So tired of Emmett not having a story!!!
Old 02-18-2013, 11:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh, but he does - he has to first help Daphne and then Toby . Notice the sarcasm.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-19-2013, 12:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Oh, but he does - he has to first help Daphne and then Toby . Notice the sarcasm.
Yeah, I'm kinda tired of it.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree. I thought they were building Emmett's character to play a more important role in tonight's episode. Instead, his role in tonight's episode was rubbish.

He would have been much better suited to interact with the Travis storyline than the Toby storyline. Why put him with Toby in that scene at all? If they wanted to pair him with Toby, then why couldn't it have been something band related? I want to see more of the band. Even if they were dealing with the Nikki crisis, it would have been better than that scene at the campaign headquarters.

Also, I thought the writers would be building up Emmett's character to play a key role in everything coming to a head with the pilot program at Carlton. But it appears they will not be giving Emmett much of a voice in that controversy. With his mom being the guidance counselor of the school, he would be a natural choice. Why aren't they developing his character more? If SaB was a museum, I would accuse it of hiding its most valuable art. Why?
Old 02-19-2013, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
So tired of Emmett not having a story!!!
word. I thought bemmett had scenes last night though.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Another quick romance for Toby, huh? Not only a fast romance, but a mega-fast girl!
I'm not surprising this, but I always wonder why they always have him w/ different girls in almost every few episodes...

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so over Regina's falling off the wagon story. If it had been done differently, I could feel sympathy towards her, but every time I see her on the screen with Zane, it conveys a completely different story. It's like she's 16 and influenced by peer pressure. Ugh. Whatever, Regina.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixonxnavade (View Post)
word. I thought bemmett had scenes last night though.
One scene..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I'm so over Regina's falling off the wagon story. If it had been done differently, I could feel sympathy towards her, but every time I see her on the screen with Zane, it conveys a completely different story. It's like she's 16 and influenced by peer pressure. Ugh. Whatever, Regina.
I could not believe Regina was being such a wench to Bay in the promo. I was like what the hell Regina.. You don't talk to Bay like that! She's your daughter and obviously she's onto the fact that you're drinking!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Apparently Regina doesn't care about either of her daughters ... she lied to Daphne about losing her job (not even making it for 2 days in a row). Glad her boss knew what it was and fired her on the spot - yet Regina was in denial about how it wasn't for her, etc.

This is almost like the Bay/Zarra, Daphne/Jeff, and Emmett/Simone storylines. FF material.

Storylines aren't being developed - they're being rushed. Why bother shipping Daphne or Toby with anybody? Unless the writers say "Hey, we like them" they're pretty much a 1-2 episode ship. Sorry, Daphne/Travis burned me out ... had chemistry at first and then the storyline was scrapped so they weren't really developed, IMO. I like Bay/Noah, but I know they're pretty much over ... so I'm not really gonna bother.

Can we end this revolving door of ships on the show? It's one thing to offer different opportunities, but quite another to end them so fast (ahem, Toby and the girl last night ) that we're left with a whiplash-meets-WTF feeling where we don't care anymore.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-19-2013, 08:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Apparently Regina doesn't care about either of her daughters ... she lied to Daphne about losing her job (not even making it for 2 days in a row). Glad her boss knew what it was and fired her on the spot - yet Regina was in denial about how it wasn't for her, etc.

This is almost like the Bay/Zarra, Daphne/Jeff, and Emmett/Simone storylines. FF material.

Storylines aren't being developed - they're being rushed. Why bother shipping Daphne or Toby with anybody? Unless the writers say "Hey, we like them" they're pretty much a 1-2 episode ship. Sorry, Daphne/Travis burned me out ... had chemistry at first and then the storyline was scrapped so they weren't really developed, IMO. I like Bay/Noah, but I know they're pretty much over ... so I'm not really gonna bother.

Can we end this revolving door of ships on the show? It's one thing to offer different opportunities, but quite another to end them so fast (ahem, Toby and the girl last night ) that we're left with a whiplash-meets-WTF feeling where we don't care anymore.
No kidding.. It has been rushed.. Only thing that hasn't been rushed is Daphne and Noah. They have been having scenes and they're obviously going to do them
Old 02-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Supreme Fan

I guess I'm bummed because I felt the same way about Travis/Daphne ... so I'm a little reluctant to ship a new couple. And I have a bad feeling that there's a triangle brewing, where Noah/Daphne happen when Noah/Bay are still technically on. Ick. Boy sharing again. What I'd really, REALLY like to see is a great guy (yeah, that lets Jeff out) brought on for Daphne that has not kissed Bay. Am I asking too much?
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I guess I'm bummed because I felt the same way about Travis/Daphne ... so I'm a little reluctant to ship a new couple. And I have a bad feeling that there's a triangle brewing, where Noah/Daphne happen when Noah/Bay are still technically on. Ick. Boy sharing again. What I'd really, REALLY like to see is a great guy (yeah, that lets Jeff out) brought on for Daphne that has not kissed Bay. Am I asking too much?
Yeah for Lizzy Weiss, you are.. For me, it's not asking too much..I knew that Daphne and Travis weren't going to happen, she said so herself, she's only into guys she can't have and Travis was easy. I hate triangles and it's really frustrating because obviously, they're building for Daphne and Noah(He made it clear to Bay that he did not want to be a rebound/used) but she ignored him with a kiss..
Old 02-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wished they hadn't gone that route either. It was would have been nice it they had just kept Noah and Bay friends.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Addicted Fan

i'm not going to let myself get attached to any of daphne's love interests until the actor becomes a series regular. then at least i'll know the character will be sticking around.