Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I;m more than a bit frustrated with Bay. I still love her but God I feel like she's taking her feeling with the Emmett situation and her frustrations with Carlton and Buckner out on everyone close to. She came pretty close to even tearing Toby of ALL PEOPLE a new one when he was trying to tell her about the baby Mama drama and Angelo's new and even stickier situation.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 02-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonauthor (View Post)
I;m more than a bit frustrated with Bay. I still love her but God I feel like she's taking her feeling with the Emmett situation and her frustrations with Carlton and Buckner out on everyone close to. She came pretty close to even tearing Toby of ALL PEOPLE a new one when he was trying to tell her about the baby Mama drama and Angelo's new and even stickier situation.
I really thought she was being selfish and spiteful towards Lana. She's carrying her sister and she had to go all full force on telling her how Angelo is. At least he's trying! He's prone to making mistakes.. They ALL are.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Extreme Fan

What bothers me the most is what if Lana had been considering instead of adoption a late term abortion? What if Bay's venom had given Lana a violent shove in that direction? How would Bay have felt then?
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 02-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonauthor (View Post)
What bothers me the most is what if Lana had been considering instead of adoption a late term abortion? What if Bay's venom had given Lana a violent shove in that direction? How would Bay have felt then?
I think Bay feels as if this woman came in and disrupted her already messed up family life. She was attempting to get to know Angelo. Now she has to deal with the fact that she has a half sister(Her future is still up in there). I think that family has enough drama to feed an army
Old 02-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

I love babies, and I like the idea of a baby sister for Bay. So the Lana storyline excites me.

I am enjoying Season Two so far, but I do worry about what the writers are doing with Emmett & Bay. Has she fallen out of love with him? If so, is it okay for her to fall in and out of love with him? Does that mean something?

If Bay is still in love with Emmett, is it just fear that is holding her back?

When Emmett said he thought she came to Carlton for him, and she said she did not, I wanted him to ask her why she DID come to Carlton. If it is not for Emmett, then WHY is she there? It makes no sense. Could it be that she is there for Emmett, but she is just too scared to face it?

I hope that the reason Bay is not with Emmett is just that she is too scared. I don't want their love to disappear.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I love babies, and I like the idea of a baby sister for Bay. So the Lana storyline excites me.

I am enjoying Season Two so far, but I do worry about what the writers are doing with Emmett & Bay. Has she fallen out of love with him? If so, is it okay for her to fall in and out of love with him? Does that mean something?

If Bay is still in love with Emmett, is it just fear that is holding her back?

When Emmett said he thought she came to Carlton for him, and she said she did not, I wanted him to ask her why she DID come to Carlton. If it is not for Emmett, then WHY is she there? It makes no sense. Could it be that she is there for Emmett, but she is just too scared to face it?

I hope that the reason Bay is not with Emmett is just that she is too scared. I don't want their love to disappear.
I actually see Bay and Emmett similarly to Regina and Angelo. Regina was angry with him for a long, long time, and even though it seemed as though she fell out of love with him, she told Daphne she never did.

I don't think Bay has fallen out of love with Emmett; however, that doesn't mean she's ready to be with him.

I 100% think it's fear. If you look at her reaction to the mural, she smiled when she saw the "Bay forgives Emmett," part, but if you see her reaction when she sees the "Bay and Emmett forever," part, there's an immediate and noticeable change. It's pure fear.

She needs to run away from that because she can't handle seeing it in front of her face.

I think she did come to Carlton for him and she didn't, if that makes sense. Subconsciously she probably knows part of a barrier for them is their culture differences. He is Deaf. She isn't.

I also think Bay is constantly exploring what her life would have been. She thinks she probably would have been Deaf if the switch not happened, hence being at Carlton.

Also, Bay knows Emmett and Daphne and had an intimate relationship with Emmett (not intimate as in sex, but emotionally intimate) so I think she feels safe there and that there's people who believe in her at Carlton.

But her fear is making her say, "No, it's not about you."

My gripe with the show is having Regina relapse. I kind of hate it. I more than kind of hate it actually.

And the way they are writing it is not making me sympathetic at all to her. Sorry, but it's not. They really wrote it to make her look like a child dealing with peer pressure. I get that she's going through a lot, but drinking again won't make it better.

Ugh.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah plus i didn't feel like she even struggled with taking that drink and all the years of sobriety she was about to throw in the toilet. she did it so easily.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Addicted Fan

They have dropped subtle hints about Regina struggling with alcohol, I didn't think it'd happen this soon. I think Zane is a bad influence on Regina.. She shouldn't of been in that place to begin with. She's not in the best place and hanging around there when you're already drowning, not the smartest decision. I think it's kind of crappy that she went so long without alcohol, and the moment she took that slip, all those years of hard work went down the toilet.. So yeah. Kinda sucks.

Angelo and Regina.. They are similar to Bay and Emmett.. I'll give them that..

Personally, I hope Bay shows Regina by being the example and truly reconciling with Emmett even though he messed up(Giving someone you love a second chance does NOT make you a doormat).. It'd send a strong message to her.. I do believe Bay still loves Emmett and I know she's scared, that is what is stopping her. She'll need a little something to tip that scale and I think Emmett can do it. I'm excited to see what he has up his sleeve. I can't wait for them to reunite. I'm really tired of this story line and it's time they moved on together and put this behind them.

Lana and the baby - Yeah, to me. that's just some soapy drama. They have enough layers of the family drama.

The one thing that is REALLY annoying me right now is how the writers always have to push a romance for a challenge for their signature couple.. SO TIRED and played out. Bay/Noah - Great friendship chemistry YES but I don't buy them as a couple.. Why not push friendship instead? Same typical throw a third party into one of the main love stories for drama.. Frustrating as hell.. If there was no Emmett, I'd be more open to Bay and Noah if they gave them a decent build up but its pretty much, meet and date for them. Kinda hoping Noah gets his shot with Daphne(Seems he's into her more) but I know it'll be Bay..
Old 02-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lol ...

Here are my basic gripes with this show:

1) Lana (aka. baby mama drama)
2) Regina relapsing. I am NOT feeling Regina and Zane AT ALL! I'd prefer for her and Angelo to try and work things out and so help me if they go on some path to hook up Angelo and Lana because of a baby storyline.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
lol ...

Here are my basic gripes with this show:

1) Lana (aka. baby mama drama)
2) Regina relapsing. I am NOT feeling Regina and Zane AT ALL! I'd prefer for her and Angelo to try and work things out and so help me if they go on some path to hook up Angelo and Lana because of a baby storyline.
I'm with you on the baby mama drama story line..
Old 02-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agree guys.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this thread. I feel like the episodes are boring without bay and emmett scenes tbh
Old 02-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Addicted Fan

I really can't wait for Noah and Bay to get over with..
Old 02-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixonxnavade (View Post)
I love this thread. I feel like the episodes are boring without bay and emmett scenes tbh
Me, too! Emmett & Bay bring the screen to life EVERY time. Together, they are poetry brought to life.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Noah is already insecure about Emmett. Personally, I'm glad, it shows that this whole thing is just a rebound.nothing more.

Sooner BOAH ends, the better