Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The way that Kathryn and John treated Regina in the latest episode. John selling the food truck without asking Regina or Daphne.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. Plus, Angelo bought it, so it could be in his name.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I cannot wait until Bay and Noah are over with.. I just can't see her with him. Mainly because he's stated before, he knows how big Emmett and Bay are and doesn't want to be a rebound. So let's not make him a rebound. Bring on Daphne and Noah scenes!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Yeah. Plus, Angelo bought it, so it could be in his name.
Didn't think of that. Angelo is going to be so angry if he learns they made this decision without him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
I cannot wait until Bay and Noah are over with.. I just can't see her with him. Mainly because he's stated before, he knows how big Emmett and Bay are and doesn't want to be a rebound. So let's not make him a rebound. Bring on Daphne and Noah scenes!
Completely agree! It's clearly a rebounds. It not fair to him or her.

Same for Daphne and Travis. I hope that ends soon too. Daphne is with him for all the wrong reasons. It's not fair for either of them.

Now bring on the Noah and Daphne scenes!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Didn't think of that. Angelo is going to be so angry if he learns they made this decision without him.

Completely agree! It's clearly a rebounds. It not fair to him or her.

Same for Daphne and Travis. I hope that ends soon too. Daphne is with him for all the wrong reasons. It's not fair for either of them.

Now bring on the Noah and Daphne scenes!
Noah is a nice guy, he deserves a girl that doesn't have a divided heart
Old 02-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Melody and 'biased' approach to teaching annoyed me in this episode the most!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Melody and 'biased' approach to teaching annoyed me in this episode the most!!!
Me too.. In my own personal opinion, she's a bigot and so narrow minded.. I just don't like her.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Melody bugged majorly in this episode.

So did John. And in the end, all three of them deciding to sell the truck without consulting Daphne. Or Angelo.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Melody bugged majorly in this episode.

So did John. And in the end, all three of them deciding to sell the truck without consulting Daphne. Or Angelo.
Yes.. I really don't appreciate that.. Regina is Daphne's primary parent.. Kathryn and John are not. They need to respect that, they are stepping on Regina's toes every time
Old 02-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think that Melody's speech really bother me the most than anything else.. I mean, just no.. Ugh.. Plus how she can called her teacher??

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ What is very apparent and insulting is her treatment towards Regina regarding the 'signing' - how can you call yourself a true friend to someone just because they lost their ability to communicate with you how'd you prefer them to?! And through no fault of their own?!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree w/ you on that.. I can't believe it when she was being like that.. Ugh..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 02-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ What is very apparent and insulting is her treatment towards Regina regarding the 'signing' - how can you call yourself a true friend to someone just because they lost their ability to communicate with you how'd you prefer them to?! And through no fault of their own?!
Yes, very very true.

It was very uncalled for. Especially since her defense was she had never heard of a disease/condition like that. Well, yeah, there are rare conditions that people haven't heard of. Doesn't mean they don't exist. Is it really that hard to believe? Consider the facts: Regina didn't learn ASL until Daphne was what -- 8? When she met Emmett, so 8. Figure Regina was in her 30s. And she does hair. All that signing plus doing hair can absolutely lend itself to having something go wrong.

Ugh. Seriously.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yes, very very true.

It was very uncalled for. Especially since her defense was she had never heard of a disease/condition like that. Well, yeah, there are rare conditions that people haven't heard of. Doesn't mean they don't exist. Is it really that hard to believe? Consider the facts: Regina didn't learn ASL until Daphne was what -- 8? When she met Emmett, so 8. Figure Regina was in her 30s. And she does hair. All that signing plus doing hair can absolutely lend itself to having something go wrong.

Ugh. Seriously.
Yeah I agree w/ this plus it happen to one of my mother's friend who have this since she been working w/ her hands for years, but now she doesn't work anymore because of her hand.. So it's rare when that happen..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 02-18-2013, 01:03 AM
Addicted Fan

I try to like Melody but she takes two steps forward then several steps back.. I don't like how narrow minded she is. .She has NO business being a guidance counselor.