Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
I'm sorry I don't understand why some have to get so defensive when we are talking about Hook or about Neal. When it's your favorite character and you think someone is unfair to them it's not pleasant, but I dislike discussing Neal or Hook here because it always ends in shippers attacking each other or the other's favorite character. Just my opinion.
Like I said before it's no good bringing silly ship wars into this thread but if someone bashes a character they can expect an answer from his or her fans.

I never post what I really think about CS because I know it's pointless and I don't want to start a silly ship war in here.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

delete

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity

Last edited by jasperann1978; 02-11-2013 at 11:48 AM
Old 02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Like I said before it's no good bringing silly ship wars into this thread but if someone bashes a character they can expect an answer from his or her fans.

I never post what I really think about CS because I know it's pointless and I don't want to start a silly ship war in here.
You can always vent them to me..lol
I just deleted my post since I didn't want to say what I really really think.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
I'm sorry but I don't see this. How is you posting this in defense of your ship any different than Captain Swan shippers saying Neal is a coward?

I personally think that Hook is funny. I don't think that he is a sociopath. Is he very focused on his revenge? Yes he is. I can see his view point, even if I can't agree with his methods. I think that he has a chance for redemption. I think ALL the characters have a chance for redemption. Evil for Evil's sake isn't what the writers do.

On Neal. I wish that he would have at least went to Emma and talked to her. I wish that he didn't just turn her in. I do think that he was doing it for himself as much as he was doing it for her. Especially if he is Bae. If he was just Neal I think I would feel differently. But it is looking like he isn't just Neal. I can't wait to learn more about him in the future episodes. But what I've seen so far, he was a coward when he walked away from her. He was going to do it before August showed up. I didn't see anything noble in what he did. But that is my own opinion which I'm aloud to have as much as you are aloud to have yours on Hook.
Sorry I just deleted that because I don't want to start a ship war.

We won't be able to see each others pov.. I deleted it because we are all getting ruffled by this.

And what you said is right, we can both gave our own opinions. I never would deny someone that.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Again Neal told Emma he was going to Canada because the police was about to caught him. He told her she shouldn't come with him because they would caught her too. Emma wanted to go with him. It was HER decision. He tried to do what was best for her but she still wanted to go with him because they loved each other.

People can quote Hook all they want, Neal is no coward. A coward would have been selfish and keep Emma to himself despite the fact he was stopping her from finding her destiny and her parents. And I'm sure Neal knew Emma wanted to find her parents more than anything.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Again Neal told Emma he was going to Canada because the police was about to caught him. He told her she shouldn't come with him because they would caught her too. Emma wanted to go with him. It was HER decision. He tried to do what was best for her but she still wanted to go with him because they loved each other.

People can quote Hook all they want, Neal is no coward. A coward would have been selfish and keep Emma to himself despite the fact he was stopping her from finding her destiny and her parents. And I'm sure Neal knew Emma wanted to find her parents more than anything.
Okay. But why hasn't he come to Storybrooke for Emma yet? He knows he can. He knows she did her job, but he is still in NY when Emma finds him.

BTW was Emma in NY when Henry found her? Could he have been watching her from afar?

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 02-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

I don't remember where Emma was but I think she was in Boston. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure it wasn't NY.

We don't know his story so he don't know why he hasn't showed up in SB yet. He will have to explain it in the next episode. I have a feeling finding SB isn't easy. It took August some time to arrive in SB after Emma showed up.
And the only reason why Greg could find SB is because Rumpel crossed the line. The writers said it.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I understood why Emma took Henry but I agree that Snow was too rude with her. She could have spoken to her in a better way and explain better why Emma took Henry out of SB.
Agreed. But at the same time I wish Emma had shown some sort of thought process of Regina in her decision with Henry. Despite what this show tries to portray sometimes Emma is not the only mother of Henry.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I don't remember where Emma was but I think she was in Boston. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure it wasn't NY.

We don't know his story so he don't know why he hasn't showed up in SB yet. He will have to explain it in the next episode. I have a feeling finding SB isn't easy. It took August some time to arrive in SB after Emma showed up.
And the only reason why Greg could find SB is because Rumpel crossed the line. The writers said it.
I can't wait. I am really interested in the whole dynamic actually. I want to know his reasoning and I want to see how Emma takes it. I actually want to see how Hook reacts to Neal/Bae, since he obviously loved Milah, will he love or hate her son? I think it could go either way, because he hates Rumple so much, but it has been shown that he loved Milah. Maybe if it goes the route of Neal dying or almost dying Hook can save him.

Static Waves ~ I agree so much!! That whole situation makes me so mad.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know how Hook will feel about Bae. Hook seemed to truly love Milah so I think it would be a little bit OOC if he hates him. He doesn't have to like him (he is Rumpel's son after all) but I think he wouldn't hate him.

I wonder if Rumpel told Bae how Milah "died". Maybe he lied and told him the pirates killed her.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't know how Hook will feel about Bae. Hook seemed to truly love Milah so I think it would be a little bit OOC if he hates him. He doesn't have to like him (he is Rumpel's son after all) but I think he wouldn't hate him.
I thought it was pretty canon that Hook/Milah were one true loves but maybe that's just me.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Now, I know they're in an alternate universe. Everything I've read on the history of Maine mentions the poor farmland. Glaciers in the last ice age stripped off the top soil. Or maybe they brought topsoil with them from FTL.

I've decided, in the Once universe, Logan airport is the name of the airport in Bangor or Portland, whichever is closer to SB.

Nice to know Hook is an all around jerk and not just to Emma. I wonder if the writers actually go through checklists of the warning signs of bullies, abusers, and sexual predators? He manages to hit so many of them in every episode, especially his constant sexualization of women.

Regina is a good liar, and I'm glad Henry was out of town.

Although I'm now assuming FTL has clearcut rules on custody that were invoked in a custody hearing we missed, since it seems assumed Emma has legal custody of Henry. Actually, it could have even been our laws if Regina lost legal custody over the poison dessert thing. Anyhow, Emma doesn't have to run things past Regina.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I wonder if Rumpel told Bae how Milah "died". Maybe he lied and told him the pirates killed her.
When Bae left his mom was still alive. So he had to have lied to him. Rumple killed Milah after Bae was gone because he was trying to get the bean to get to Bae in at episode.

I do think it would be OOC for Hook if he hated him. I was just thinking because he is also Rumples son he may have issue. I mean he was willing to use Belle to hurt Rumple, so will he be willing to use Bae as well?

Kelaine ~ I don't agree with your assessment of Hook. That is coming from someone that has been raped, abused and molested. It bothers me so much when people compare his character with that. Is he a good guy? No. But he is definitely not any of those things. It seems to be his defense mechanism with people, it is a wall, he only started acting that way after Emma left him on the beanstalk.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know if he will use Bae. I could go either way but he really loved Milah so I think he could feel bad about hurting her son.

Bae thinks her mom died. I think they mentioned it in one of the Bae flashbacks in S1. I just wonder what lie Rumpel told him.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I don't know if he will use Bae. I could go either way but he really loved Milah so I think he could feel bad about hurting her son.

Bae thinks her mom died. I think they mentioned it in one of the Bae flashbacks in S1. I just wonder what lie Rumpel told him.
Yes. I am wondering that as well. There is so much story potential with Bae coming back AND being grown.