Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 2x13 | “Tiny” | #35
Written by: Christine Boylan & Kalinda Vazquez
Directed by: Guy Ferland
Kidnapped and brought to Storybrooke by Cora, the Giant unleashes his vengeance on the town when a case of mistaken identity leads him to try and settle an old score with David; Mr. Gold, accompanied by Emma and Henry, attempts to depart Storybrooke – hoping to keep his memory intact when he crosses the town line – and heads to the airport in search of his son Bae; and Greg questions Belle as to what she saw on the night of his car accident. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was and against his brothers’ wishes, Anton, the Giant, climbs down the beanstalk and attempts to befriend some humans – whose intentions may not be so noble
Old 01-01-2016, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

I loved that episode. The contrast between Charming and his twin was a great insight. Loved the real world airport scenes with Gold, Emma and Henry. Laughed at David revealing his real name while on the rum from Anton to a confused Leroy. It was great to see Snowing have a modern day SB adventure followed by some sweet romantic moments.
Old 01-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I like this episode, primarily for the airport scenes. Being a Rumple fan, my heart just goes out to him here, he's so scared and afraid, especially when he has to go through the metal detector and he's afraid he's going to lose his memories because they make him remove the shawl he'd enchanted.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

+