Old 12-31-2014, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Rita!
Old 12-31-2014, 09:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, T'Lynn
Old 12-31-2014, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Glad you found this thread as well - and I do approve of the French fries love, oh yes
Old 01-28-2015, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I've been hanging around for a little while but hadn't introduced myself. Here goes:

Name: Kathy
Birthday: December 26th
Boards you like to post/lurk on: IMDB's OUAT message board
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Without a doubt, Rumple. I hated him at first until they began to tell his backstory. I can't help but feel deep sorrow for the man and all he's been through. And Robert Carlyle is a brilliant actor!
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? Rumple and Belle! I love the Beauty and the Beast story and I think they are a wonderful representation of that fairy tale.
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? I have no idea!
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? I've got to agree with Rita on that - French fries are my favorite food! I judge a place on whether or not I like the fries. My beverage - Mountain Dew!
Old 01-29-2015, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Rita and Kathy.

I'm glad you found us. Don't be a stranger, we all love to see other insights and posts.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Kathy!!!
Old 01-29-2015, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Kathy
Old 04-09-2015, 08:26 PM
New Fan

Heyyyy guys. I'm new on here. I made this account a few years ago and lost the log in details and then finally re logged in so thought it was time to say HEYYY .
Little introduction:
Name: Billie
Birthday/Age: February 27th (23)
I didn't really purposely go on boards before, as i usually use twitter, but i'm always lurking around boards and blogs without knowing but whatever i'm viewing its OUAT related (or PLL, Charmed, Orphan Black)
Favorite OUAT Character & why?: Totally would be between Rumple and Regina. I love a bad character. I think they are not only fun to watch but very unpredictable, which is always then interesting to watch. Also Rumple and Regina's past always intrigue me
Favorite OUAT Couple & why?: Hmm. This one is hard but i'm going to have to say Regina and Robin. I loved how much they bickered to begin with. They writers actually have a lot more potential with that couple than they think. I'm also liking Emma and Hook at the moment and i'm interested to see how the new few episodes are going to go with them.
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why?: oh no this is so difficult and what makes it worse is that i want to pick the evil queen just because i love how bad ass she is
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu?: Haha i'm agreeing with everyone on here who has stated fries. FRIES ARE LIFE. I even have a fries phone case. My beverage would be COFFEE because i'm either constantly trying to stay awake or on a caffeine buzz (i'm a student so this explains this caffeine addiction easily )

Last edited by BillieBirds; 04-09-2015 at 08:27 PM Reason: spelling error -_-
Old 04-09-2015, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Billie!
Old 04-09-2015, 09:02 PM
New Fan

Thanks T'Lynn
Old 04-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome, Billie!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-10-2015, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Hello! Didn't know the formal introduction was at Granny's. Everything happens there I guess

Name: Meggy
Birthday: February 21st
Boards you like to post/lurk on: I do spy on the spoiler thread, but I force myself to read as little as possible
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Rumple, followed very closely by Regina. I love both characters conflict and how they have so many layers and are so complicated. Plus I've loved Robbie since the Full Monty and Lana was a very pleasant surprise for me!
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? RUmbelle!!!! They just "fit" together. Plus I love Beauty&Beast kind of romance (my other otp are Remadora from hp and Jaime&Brienne from Got )
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? I would probably be...that guy in the corner you never heard about
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Burgers are a must.

RoseBennett
Old 04-10-2015, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Meggy! Welcome!
Old 04-10-2015, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Meggy
Old 04-10-2015, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Thanks

RoseBennett