Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2015, 11:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Name: Tephanie
Age/Gender: 25
Birthday: 8 november
Boards you like to post/lurk on: the 100,pll,scream queens,avengers many more
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Cruella,Rumple,Regina & hoping merida won't dissapoint
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? Rumple & Belle, Regina & Robin,Emma & Hook
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? No doubt Merida i'm just like her also have the big her just not orange haha.
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu?Banana Milkshake and a burger
Old 08-23-2015, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, Tephanie

So glad you found us and look forward to your posts on some of your favorites.

Enjoy!
Old 08-24-2015, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Tephanie Banana milkshake sounds pretty good
Old 08-26-2015, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Name: Brittny
Age/Gender: 34
Birthday: March 14th
Boards you like to post/lurk on: I haven't been here in a while but back when I was active I liked to hang out in the Smallville threads and the Game of Thrones threads.
Favorite OUAT Character & why? My favorite character is Emma Swan. She has a heart of gold. She is often unsure of herself and her abilities but she does her best to help those in need anyway. She was brave enough to let Henry into her life and heart after giving him up for adoption. That's HUGELY brave. I love her dearly!
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? My favorite couple is Snow/Charming! They just melt my heart and make me smile uncontrollably with joy! I never thought I'd love such a sugary sweet couple but they are my OTP. I can't help myself. I also love Emma/Graham. I also love Belle/Rumple. I also ship Cora/Rumple.
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? I'm probably most like Belle. I'm bookish and romantic. I'd like to think I'd be as patient and loving as she is with Rumple... as open minded and open hearted. BUT if I were to choose it would be Princess Tiana! I wouldn't want to be cursed in Storybrooke though! All the black ladies die in Storybrooke. I'd be cursed in Wonderland or somewhere. Tiana is beautiful. Tiana is industrious. Tiana is a foodie! If I could make beignets and gumbo I would never leave my home. LOL! Also because of Prince Naveen my house would be full of good food and music. What's not to love! Also New Orleans is one of the most magical places ever.
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Apple pie and a tall glass of milk. But only if the apples were NOT from Regina's orchard.

Happy to be here!

I am Tyrion's Wench
Old 08-27-2015, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, Brittny.

Fantastic introduction and liked that your interests are so varied. There are plenty of threads on this board which should pique your interest. Look forward to seeing you on the boards.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Brittny! Always nice to see new people around, and you should find a lot of threads to post in with so many things you enjoy. I love Snow/Charming as well, so you're in good company
Old 09-24-2015, 03:15 AM
New Fan

Name: Rebecca (Becca)

Age/Gender: 26 female

Birthday: July 25th

Boards you like to post/lurk on: I haven't been active on this forum since back in the days of LOST so I guess these days I'll be hanging here primarily

Favorite OUAT Character & why? Thats so hard with a show filled with so many amazing and deep characters! At first I would have said Rumple, he fascinates me and I do love a bit of 'bad guy gone good' - the same goes for my love for Hook, that and his face of course Then I'm a huge fan of Regina, she's absolutely beautiful inside and out and I'm loving seeing her journey. Henry is always gonna be up there for me, if I don't see his little face in an episode I'm a bit sad. Then in other ways I gotta love a bit of Robin Hood and Will - the actor who plays Will comes from literally 3 minutes from me and I live near Sherwood Forest so always feel loyal to Robin Hood I love them all ok!!! Haha!

Favorite OUAT Couple & why? It's so strange to watch a show where you don't really have to have just one ship. With Lost there was always such a rivalry between Jate and Skate shippers that you literally chose one and then that was it, it's war! With once it's so nice to enjoy the adorable side of snowing, the intriguing/heartbreaking rumbelle, be rooting for Regina and Robin with all your willing and then just fall in love with captainswan. Captainswan reminds me so much of Jate - that's one of the reasons I wanted to get involved with a forum again. They're so bittersweet but so so right for each other. I can't wait to see what's coming

You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? I literally have no idea on this question I do love Belle and I think I really admire her ability to actually step away from Rumple when she knows he's doing bad and she should steer clear. She always loves him so deeply but still does the right thing and I do admire that so much. Then again I'd love to be Emma, gotta love a bit of being a saviour

Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? ooooh well it would have to be a lovely thick shake, maybe chocolate and peanut butter??? To go with either a steak or ribs?! I'm really hungry even thinking about it!!!

So that's me! You've all been lovely so far and I look forward to getting more involved and so glad I found you just as we go into S5! Now I just need to work out how to change my avi etc on my iPad and we are good to go!

Old 09-24-2015, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Becca! Glad you've enjoyed it here so far, and with so many things you enjoy on the show, you should find plenty of threads to participate in, if you want
Old 09-24-2015, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Becca! Glad you've enjoyed it here so far, and with so many things you enjoy on the show, you should find plenty of threads to participate in, if you want
Old 12-28-2015, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

I just binge watched all of the show so far, and I've been lurking a bit every now and then, sooo this seemed like the right time to introduce myself

Name: Mascha
Age/Gender: 24, F
Birthday: April 27th
Boards you like to post/lurk on: iZombie, Agents of SHIELD, Everyday Life & Interests, and sometimes some lurking and/or posting on Music, Harry Potter, Off-Topic, Info Center...
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Can't choose I think it's Emma, but there are quite a number of characters on the show with some awesome character development (Regina, Hook, Belle, ...). And Snow White only when she's evil-ish/angry. And when people don't call her 'Mary Margereth (WHY not just shorten it to 'Mary'?! )
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? Emma & Hook
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? pffff.. Think I'd like to be some mystical animal in the woods, one that can fly if that'd be possible
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Not the lasagna. I love lasagna, but I'd rather not have that one
Anything else? Hello all
Old 12-29-2015, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, Mascha so glad you found us!

I'm a fan of Emma and Hook too, and look forward to you joining us in the Captain Swan thread.

Hope you are enjoying the holiday as well.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Mascha Happy holidays!
Old 01-04-2016, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

Hi, thanks for the welcome guys!

I just had to watch the show when I heard David Anders and Rose McIver were in it

Last edited by Mazza d'Evill; 01-04-2016 at 05:32 AM
Old 01-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Aaah. There are even some OUAT jokes in iZombie between those two, I believe.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

That's awesome I guess I should rewatch iZombie (again) to notice those jokes