Old 10-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Mandi
Old 10-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks
Old 11-02-2014, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

so happy to see new people come on and post..
Old 11-03-2014, 10:31 PM
New Fan

Name: Alana
Age/Gender: 24, female
Birthday: Sept 7, 1990
Boards you like to post/lurk on: Once Upon a Time, Lana Parrilla, and Castle
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Regina, because she has shown so much growth from the beginning of the series, and she is just so adorable, and those boobs.
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? Outlaw Queen, because both of these characters deserve happiness and it is with each other.
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? Tinkerbell, because I like to believe the best in people and will always bend over backwards to help someone in need.
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Burger and soda.
Anything else? I have been watching OUaT since the pilot but never got around to entering the fandom, because honestly, the fans have a bad name of being rude, but I'm glad that I decided to eventually admit I watch the show on the internet.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

welcome Alana

Glad you decided to post here. We try to make this place a haven. Where we can all enjoy the show and our favs w/o trouble
Old 11-04-2014, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Alana
Old 11-04-2014, 02:11 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
welcome Alana

Glad you decided to post here. We try to make this place a haven. Where we can all enjoy the show and our favs w/o trouble
That is the problem I've ran into Twitter, I've gotten hate for who I ship or don't ship, I've even gotten hate for liking a character that people. It is rather sad, I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...
Old 11-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

We strive to have a positive environment here, so I hope you'll enjoy it
Old 11-28-2014, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Name: Sandy
Age/Gender: 28/female
Birthday: October 12th
Boards you like to post/lurk on: ER
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Regina, because she's just AWESOME
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? OutlawQueen because Robin is Regina's soulmate and she deserves her happy ending so much. She seems so happy around him
Anything else? Started with OUAT about a month ago, got so addicted that I'm up to date now
Old 11-28-2014, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Sandy!
Old 11-28-2014, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

thank you! Awesome board!!!
Old 11-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, another OUAT fan. Welcome, Sandy

Look forward to reading your posts.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the welcome CityGal
Old 11-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board. Glad to have new people.
Old 12-31-2014, 08:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Name: Rita
Age/Gender: 22/ Female
Birthday: August 12th
Boards you like to post/lurk on: Bethany Joy, Jennifer Morrison, Lana Parrila, OTH, Pretty Little Liars, James Lafferty, EL & Interests, Sports.
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Difficult question because I have more than just one favorite character. I love Regina and her growth and development throughout the show. She's not evil anymore but she isn't too soft either, I think the writers found the perfect balance for her. Besides, her sarcasm wins at everything Rumple is just amazing because of Robert Carlyle, he's one of those characters you love to hate and is able to capture your attention in every scene. Then Hook who had somewhat of a similar journey as Regina, the hurting pirate who turns out to be a hero. And then Emma whose strenght I really admire, after everything she's been through.
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? I was such a huge fan of Snow & Charming in the first season but then I lost some interest in them after that (even though I still love tem together). Right now, I love Hook & Emma. I think their story has had a wonderful build up and they're slowly letting each other in and relying in one another. It's beautiful to see. I also like Robin/Regina, even though I think things between them moved too fast. I loved the days when they were bickering at each other. A part of me wishes they would keep on "hating" each other a little bit longer, that was very entertaining.
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? Tough question. Probably a mix of Mulan and Anna, from Frozen. I'm very practical and quite sporty and very clumsy. And my sister is my favorite person on this planet.
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? French fries. You give me french fries and you give me everything.