Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Name: Cassandra, but feel free to call me Cass.
Birthday: June 14th
Boards you like to post/lurk on: I actually haven't been active on FF for months, but I originally created this account back in 2013 so I could post in The Following thread. The show had a good run, but it got cancelled and the board is now retired. (My OTP was endgame though, so I'm okay!)
Favorite OUAT Character & why? It'd have to be a tie between Killian and Belle. I'm absolutely in love with his relationship with Emma and his redemption from villain to hero. As for Belle, I fell in love with her character since the moment she was introduced, and we have a ton in common. She seems to be one of the only characters to make rational decisions.
And, well, Colin and Emilie.
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? I really loved early Rumbelle, but I've kind of disappointed with the way Rumpel's been treating Belle, but I still love them nonetheless. I'd say Captain Swan is my favorite couple, though.
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? I'd like to think I'm most like Belle. I'm also a huge book nerd and I think my personality kind of fits hers.
Anything else? Not that I can think of at the moment!
Old 03-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, Cass.

Thanks for finding our board and look forward to reading your posts on the threads.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks! And I actually meant 2014, oops.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Name: Peggy (my user name is a “tongue twister” that one of my girls told me when she came home from school. I dare you to say it 3 times quickly without messing up or laughing!)

Age/Gender: 50/F

Boards you like to post/lurk on: OUAT, Robert Carlyle, Spoilers (OUAT), I lurk on the Flash board cuz my family just discovered this show and I am trying to catch up before I start posting

Fave OUAT character/why?: Rumple. He’s such a layered character. At first I thought he was hard core villain but as I learned his story, I came to care about him and start rooting for him to reunite with his son and his woman and overcome the darkness

Fave OUAT couple/why: RumBelle cuz they bring out the best in each other and have such great chemistry.

My fairy tale alter ego and why?: Ruby cuz it would be the coolest thing in the world to be able to shapeshift into a wolf (or cat or dog)!

Granny’s menu?
Grilled cheese, but wouldn’t mind trying the lasagna

Anything else? Message boards are a great place to connect with others and share ideas and make friends. Sadly some message boards are ruled by intolerance and cruelty. FF stands out to me as a place where you can be yourself, make friends and feel safe doing so. Thank you!
Old 03-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Peggy and Cass
Old 03-14-2016, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Name: Quillan
Birthday: March 22nd
Boards you like to post/lurk on I just joined today but I have checked out the Criminal Minds Forums, and Reign Forums. I plan to be active on more.
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Hands down has to be Regina. I love her tough stature. She does not take anything from anyone. I definately fell in love with her more these past few episodes. I wont say anything about those episodes, I do not want to spoil anythinf.
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? Captain Swan. It used to be Neil and Emma but mm I love some Captain Hook. Again I would go into more detail but I do not want to ruin it if people have not watched it.
Anything else? I prefer him/he pronouns if it is not too much to ask.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome!
Old 03-18-2016, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, Quillan

Enjoy your visit to our board.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys! I'm the new guy in town and wasn't sure where to make my first post and figured this thread would be as good as any?

Name: Mark.

Age/Gender: 39 / Male.

Birthday: February 18th.

Boards you like to post/lurk on: I've not long signed up to the forum. This is the only one I have been on as to yet, but will no doubt frequent the Lana Parrilla, Jennifer Morrison & The Walking Dead ones as well!

Favorite OUAT Character & why? No way on Earth can I choose between Emma & Regina! I'm always so conflicted about these two! It's bad enough when they fight! Please don't make me pick! I love them both! Oh, and then there is also Red/Ruby...

Favorite OUAT Couple & why? Snow & Charming! I don't do the whole "shipping" thing, so... they're together. Their love is pure and real. I love their interactions and chemistry together. And without them, we wouldn't have Emma!

You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? I want to be original and pick a fairytale character that hasn't already been featured in OUAT. But I am old and having a brainfart, so I can't think of any! It would definitely have to be a male equivalent of Regina tho! I'm sarcastic. I have an evil smirk apparently. I'm actually a good person (well I like to think I am, but others may differ!). I could go on, but this paragraph is getting too big already and I'm not really one to talk too much about myself!

Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? Emma for main course, Regina for dessert. Served to me by Ruby. And a big mug of hot chocolate as I figured I'd should probably order something sensible from the menu before I get kicked out!

Anything else? I started watching OUAT at the start of Season 4. Then watched the first half of Season 5. Went back and binge-watched Seasons 1 & 2 during the mid-season break. Now about to start catching up with Season 3. Whilst watching the second half of Season 5 and posting my reactions on youtube as it airs. I'm looking forward to chatting with people who are as equally passionate about the show as I am, and making lots of new friends from around the world!
Old 03-19-2016, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome! You're always welcome to talk about the show here - we have episode threads every week, and lots of threads for various characters and relationships.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you Miss Cam! That sounds great! I can see myself settling in here very quickly!
Old 03-20-2016, 10:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Name: kelly
Age/Gender:32 /Female
Birthday:august
Boards you like to post/lurk on: star wars doctor who arrow
Favorite OUAT Character & why? Hook,
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? Hook and Emma
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? fries
Anything else? Annoyed they have stopped showing OUAT in the Uk. I hear it is to be shown on Netflix uk though so there maybe hope. I've been buying us import dvds
Old 03-20-2016, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome kelly and Mark to the board.

There are quite a few posters from the UK already here so the more the merrier. As Miss Cam said there are plenty of threads to choose from characters, both past and present. Have fun and look forward to reading your posts.

http://www.fanforum.com/f373/british...arks-63085908/

Old 03-21-2016, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome kelly
Old 03-21-2016, 12:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the thread you've linked CityGal! It's a shame it's not been posted in for 6 months! I definitely think it's time to resurrect it!

Follow me on: Instagram