Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I don't mean to make you feel horrible. That was not my intention. My intention was to say that objectively they all get mistreated by the fans. And at the end of the day it's not worth being upset about it. But apparently my blunt speech rubs you the wrong way whenever I try to say something positive about Ginny or Snow. I will stay out of this tag so you can feel free to rant.

No worries you're more than free to enjoy all the boards you want because at the end of the day it's my problem not yours. Plus I think it's me that is staying away. Like I said I don't belong plus I'm not really watching the show anymore. But I'm sorry and I'm not trying to push anyone out. Enjoy the show and I think its time for me to move on.

It's been a pleasure.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

The thing that I don't understand about how people interact with the cast is that some people act like they know them. That because someone is on a tv show, then they must have the perfect appearance for their own enjoyment. Last I checked, celebrities are human. They aren't from some manufacturing company.

My observations with the OUaT fandom is that no one is allowed to just take a middle stance with a character. One must either worship a character for ever and always, or they must hate a character with a burning passion of a thousand suns. There is no middle ground. I love the Charming family, and I prefer them to Rumple and Regina; however, I know that Rumple and Regina are important players to the story as a whole.

I don't think that many reviewers are professional. They are watching for a certain character or pairing. For example, Lily Sparks will highly praise an episode about Regina, but if it is a Hook centric then it automatically sucks in her book. Most reviewers seem to publish their reviews immediately. I would personally like to see them post an initial reactions article, and then delve more into a review.

Onto Ginny, I do think that she is treated unfairly. The writers have made Snow go through some serious whiplash. At least Ginny has always been consistent. That is why she is a strong actor to me. She never relies on scenery chewing, and what she does do on screen always looks fluid and natural. I really hope that anyone who has threatened her, Josh, their baby, or any other cast member is just someone who doesn't understand that what they are doing is wrong. There are crazy people in this world, and I wouldn't want anyone of the cast to be harmed.

At the PCA's Robert Downey Jr. called her a talented individual, so she is known and she has been praised. The role of Snow White was written for her specifically. It is her name that comes first in the credits. Although, I don't really know how producers decide the order of casts listings in the credits.

Wow that became an essay post.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

^^^ Pretty much agree with everything you said.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

Differences of opinion are very welcome as long as it stays civil

x
Old 03-20-2015, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

| outfits » mary margaret’s cardigans in season 1
X
Old 03-20-2015, 09:41 AM
Addicted Fan

I miss her S1 style, not mention hair. She was so adorable!
Old 03-20-2015, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like those colorful cardigans!

I agree with Miss Cam. We are supposed to have discussions in a discussion board. We will all have different opinions. If we are disrespectful, it won't accomplish anything.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 03-25-2015, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

X
Old 03-25-2015, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

Kind of She's always so adorable in interviews.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love those gifs I miss Mary Margaret's style in S1 also

That scene looks bad ass I love that quote at the end

Ginnifer is so cute!
Old 03-29-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love her Tangled moment with the frying Pan. I kind of avoid Lily Sparks ecaps they aren't my cup of tea
Old 03-29-2015, 09:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved in the Secrets of Storybrooke when Adam and Eddie said they found out Ginny was a "Disney geek." Lucky for them AND us!
Old 03-29-2015, 12:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Even though I don't really agree with this storyline for Snow, I really believe that Ginny will knock it out of the park.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

Loved the new warrior outfit they had for Snow.