View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 03:19 PM
Take_my_Revolution
Dedicated Fan

The thing that I don't understand about how people interact with the cast is that some people act like they know them. That because someone is on a tv show, then they must have the perfect appearance for their own enjoyment. Last I checked, celebrities are human. They aren't from some manufacturing company.

My observations with the OUaT fandom is that no one is allowed to just take a middle stance with a character. One must either worship a character for ever and always, or they must hate a character with a burning passion of a thousand suns. There is no middle ground. I love the Charming family, and I prefer them to Rumple and Regina; however, I know that Rumple and Regina are important players to the story as a whole.

I don't think that many reviewers are professional. They are watching for a certain character or pairing. For example, Lily Sparks will highly praise an episode about Regina, but if it is a Hook centric then it automatically sucks in her book. Most reviewers seem to publish their reviews immediately. I would personally like to see them post an initial reactions article, and then delve more into a review.

Onto Ginny, I do think that she is treated unfairly. The writers have made Snow go through some serious whiplash. At least Ginny has always been consistent. That is why she is a strong actor to me. She never relies on scenery chewing, and what she does do on screen always looks fluid and natural. I really hope that anyone who has threatened her, Josh, their baby, or any other cast member is just someone who doesn't understand that what they are doing is wrong. There are crazy people in this world, and I wouldn't want anyone of the cast to be harmed.

At the PCA's Robert Downey Jr. called her a talented individual, so she is known and she has been praised. The role of Snow White was written for her specifically. It is her name that comes first in the credits. Although, I don't really know how producers decide the order of casts listings in the credits.

Wow that became an essay post.