Old 03-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

thanks for the pics
Old 03-06-2015, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She did look great! I loved all her looks!
Old 03-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Addicted Fan

All her interviews are on YouTube, but they have a few mild spoilers, so be warned.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Snow had to be in the background for 3B and 4A. It is good to know that Snow seems to be coming back to the forefront.

Those interviews with Ginnifer were great. She just seems like such a happy person.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 03-07-2015, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

nice one Ginny
Old 03-09-2015, 02:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm having a lot of issues with the direction of snow. And I start to wonder do A&E hate snow/ginny? They are viscous to her character.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that Snow gets blamed for everything? This secret is a Snowing secret yet Snow is the one being targeted and blamed for it. I also don't like that Snow has now taken the blame for Daniel's death also the fact that she gets targeted for something happening to Malificents baby yet she can't be angry with Regina?

If what Snow did something similar to Malificent to what Regina did to Snowing and Emma, why are they punished but not Regina?

I've missed snow/ginny. She really is under appreciated.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
I'm having a lot of issues with the direction of snow. And I start to wonder do A&E hate snow/ginny? They are viscous to her character.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that Snow gets blamed for everything? This secret is a Snowing secret yet Snow is the one being targeted and blamed for it. I also don't like that Snow has now taken the blame for Daniel's death also the fact that she gets targeted for something happening to Malificents baby yet she can't be angry with Regina?

If what Snow did something similar to Malificent to what Regina did to Snowing and Emma, why are they punished but not Regina?

I've missed snow/ginny. She really is under appreciated.
This is sad that in regards to a Snowing secret only Snow is being blamed. We don't even know the whole secret. In Storybrooke, David also outright lied to Emma's face.

In the EF, can you blame Snow for not wanting to work with Maleficent? The woman burned innocent guards to death and put her kingdom under a sleeping curse, twice!

The writers want to make every character a hero except for Snow apparently? It just saddens me bc Ginny gets so much hate from this fandom.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
This is sad that in regards to a Snowing secret only Snow is being blamed. We don't even know the whole secret. In Storybrooke, David also outright lied to Emma's face.

In the EF, can you blame Snow for not wanting to work with Maleficent? The woman burned innocent guards to death and put her kingdom under a sleeping curse, twice!

The writers want to make every character a hero except for Snow apparently? It just saddens me bc Ginny gets so much hate from this fandom.
I don't know why it's nice to see I'm the only one. Snow just keeps getting dumped on by the creators, writers, characters and fans. The double standards and hypocrisy towards Snow is ridiculous. I mean whatever happened to Maleficent's baby and however Snowing was the cause of it sounds very similar to Regina being the cause of separating Snowing and Emma. But the problem is that they've done all these redemption arcs for Regina and we're suppose to forgive her (even though she has not apologized to Snowing) but we are suppose to see Snowing as villianous as Regina.

Also I just feel bad for Snow I know all the characters have such horrible lives, but I don't think I would have survived if I'd been through half what snow has. She's always placed in these very horrible decisions and she has to make a decision at the moment. Like sending Emma threw the wardrobe, that was a quick decision. It's never like here's the deal decide it's like do this or you die or everyone you love dies now decide.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Are you talking about the fandom only blaming Snow or the writing on the show? I thought the writing on the show was very clear that they both were being held responsible. Cruella took both their blood as the ones who wronged her Malificient most. And the threat could be seen as made to both of them, it is just that Snowing stories are always told from Snow's viewpoint because she is one of the three leads (with Emma and Regina). Plus they are a team do a threat against Snow is a threat against both of them. As far as the fandom, I don't know because I avoid tumblr sites or tags that are anti Snow or Charming.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Are you talking about the fandom only blaming Snow or the writing on the show? I thought the writing on the show was very clear that they both were being held responsible. Cruella took both their blood as the ones who wronged her Malificient most. And the threat could be seen as made to both of them, it is just that Snowing stories are always told from Snow's viewpoint because she is one of the three leads (with Emma and Regina). Plus they are a team do a threat against Snow is a threat against both of them. As far as the fandom, I don't know because I avoid tumblr sites or tags that are anti Snow or Charming.
I was talking about the fandom. I haven't been on tumblr for a bit now, but I remember how Snow would always be blamed for things. Austenphile, I like your idea that Snow is held in higher regard because it is her viewpoint that we get. I just get tired of this whole let's try to make our heroes awful!
Old 03-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
I was talking about the fandom. I haven't been on tumblr for a bit now, but I remember how Snow would always be blamed for things. Austenphile, I like your idea that Snow is held in higher regard because it is her viewpoint that we get. I just get tired of this whole let's try to make our heroes awful!
I am very tired of that tact also. Plus I will forgive a parent almost anything they do to protect their child so not really seeing yet how this action makes them no longer heroes. Sometimes bad things happen even when you have good intentions but it's motive that matters.

ETA For the record, though, Snow isn't the only one who gets hate. Some so called "Charming Family" fans who are really Snow and Emma fans have actively posted that Snow and Emma would be better off if Charming died. And the gal who does the EW recaps rips him to shreds almost every episode. It's both Snow and Charming who get hate from different parts of the fandom. One of the reasons I am so picky now about sites I visit.

Last edited by Austenphile; 03-09-2015 at 07:56 PM
Old 03-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm sorry Fairy MerMaid for your frustration.

I don't believe the writers hate Ginnifer/ Snow. Rather the opposite since they're providing a new compelling storyline with consequences for Snow and Charming to work through.

I see Once Upon A Time as a hyper exaggerated fairytale where the audience gleams hope and inspiration from its various characters and stories. In our real world, mass-murdering sociopathic individuals would be locked away. But what can I gleam from this fairytale series? Is it possible that the love of a child can turn a cold, revengeful heart to one capable of love. Yes, many of us have witnessed this to be true in the real world. And thus, one aspect of Regina's arc becomes authentic and enriching.

What will the writers convey with Snow and Charming's fresh new story arc? Is it possible to recover from an action or a mistake you made early in life ? -- made with the best intentions, but with an unexpected outcome --- And now it resurfaces and comes back to haunt you. And if so, how do you as individuals and as a couple recover from this? How do you repair any damage done? How do you heal your relationships with those affected.

It's a fairlytale so the writers are clashing "heroes" and " villains" for dramatic effect. But if this bothers you, just factor Regina and or Malificent out of the equation, and focus on the personal growth of Snow and Charming. And their relationship with Emma as this story arc includes their daughter, too.

As for internet jerks, I despise them. And we all know the reason of their hatred. Snow White interferes with their "great love story" ship. It's irrational, but scuzzy of them.

But remember, the television viewing audience loves Once Upon A Time and Snow White!!!

Otherwise, Ginnifer Goodwin would not be sent by ABC to promote the series as often as they are able.

Millions of tv viewers versus a few hundred scuzzy insane haters.

Fist Bump for Snow because her character has the love!

Last edited by OhRightTheConscienceThing; 03-09-2015 at 08:26 PM
Old 03-09-2015, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

^^^Very well said.