Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Don't worry. I'm consistently making typos since I bought a new ipad.

I love it because I can finally link to tumbler from here or read opening posts without my ipad crashing.

But it feels weird still when I type and my fingers keep hitting incorrect letters when I type.

So...

Pretty artwork, Cam.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I managed to get a reply from Josh last year when asking if they did a commentary so maybe I shall try my luck again this year
Try try try! If we get a commentary for 3x19, IDK what I'm going to do with myself!

Quote:
I would love to hear Josh & Ginny commented on all their scenes in the whole of S3, quite honestly - that's how greedy I am!
Me too! And I fully admit to the greed!

Quote:
x
That's beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
Don't worry. I'm consistently making typos since I bought a new ipad.

I love it because I can finally link to tumbler from here or read opening posts without my ipad crashing.

But it feels weird still when I type and my fingers keep hitting incorrect letters when I type.

So...
That's the issue with apple products. It has that darn autocorrect! But at the same time, I love the autocorrect because it fixes my typos without me having to worry about it! It's a catch 22 really!
Old 05-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I've pretty much realized LIFE is a catch-22.

Only 2 days until a new episode of Once Upon A Time
Old 05-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
No truer words were ever spoken!

Quote:
Only 2 days until a new episode of Once Upon A Time
bring on the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
bring on the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna see Mommy and Daddy hold their baby. And Emma hold her baby sibling.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I wanna see Mommy and Daddy hold their baby. And Emma hold her baby sibling.
I hope we get to see them bonding with their baby for at least a few minutes before witchy comes and steals it away!

Then Charming can go all knight in shining leather on her and kill the witch with an epic sword lunge!
Old 05-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh yes. Hot image of Charming defending his son/daughter.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Oh yes. Hot image of Charming defending his son/daughter.
So hot! Anytime he pulls out that sword, I'm done! Major thud to the floor!
Old 05-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Aaaand I posted my new fic - One Heart as Two, you can read it here or here.
Read it! Beautiful Miss Cam! You really did the episode and the epicness of that scene justice. Loved it.

Quote:
I freely admit to being spoiled and selfish when it comes to this series with which I am too emotionally invested.
Completely understandable. We are very spoiled compared to some of the other ships in this fandom, yet it is never enough! It will never be enough because there is something about Snowing that just keeps you wanting more. And I too am far too emotionally invested in this ship to ever walk away without seeing everything they have to show me!

Quote:

Only 2 days until a new episode of Once Upon A Time.
It certainly is!

I can believe its only 2 more days til the next episode. I am honestly still processing this past one! I think thats the sign of a really great episode. I'm still not done talking about it. Everytime I've watched it, and that has been alot, I've seen something else or noticed something that made it want to watch it again so I could analyze the scenes with all the new information. That was a Catch-22 too?
Old 05-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
Completely understandable. We are very spoiled compared to some of the other ships in this fandom, yet it is never enough! It will never be enough because there is something about Snowing that just keeps you wanting more. And I too am far too emotionally invested in this ship to ever walk away without seeing everything they have to show me!
We are SO spoiled! But I'm never fully satisfied! I need more and more and more!!!!! Never ever walking away from this ship now that I've found it!

Quote:
I can believe its only 2 more days til the next episode. I am honestly still processing this past one! I think thats the sign of a really great episode. I'm still not done talking about it. Everytime I've watched it, and that has been alot, I've seen something else or noticed something that made it want to watch it again so I could analyze the scenes with all the new information. That was a Catch-22 too?
Yeah, it was a great episode! This thread has never been this busy, while at least not whip I've been here! And that's all due to this amazing episode! I watched it so many times and I melt every time! Then we're getting a new one in just 2 days with the baby's birth and Charming gallantry! So spoiled right now!
Old 05-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

miss cam your new story was very beautiful. You did a great job capturing Charming's inner thoughts. Really loved the scene with Emma.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Anyone have any theories what Snowing might name their baby? Been trying to wrap my brain over what it might possibly be, and I have no idea!
Old 05-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

I've seen some people throw Neal around, which would be nice. Maybe James after his brother? even though they talk about how he wasn't a good guy so that makes me think maybe not.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 05-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
I've seen some people throw Neal around, which would be nice. Maybe James after his brother? even though they talk about how he wasn't a good guy so that makes me think maybe not.
Neal? I never thought of that! A very definite possibility! I don't think James. Charming doesn't really seem to care for his brother.

Maybe they'll name him or her after Charming's father or mother.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Anyone have any theories what Snowing might name their baby? Been trying to wrap my brain over what it might possibly be, and I have no idea!
My ideas for a boy are Lance (Lancelot did marry them and did help cure Snow's barren curse); Graham (saved both of their lives); or possibly even Daniel (to honor Regina for all she did for them during the curse casting). Then there is whatever name Charming's dad had. I personally think Neal or even Cassidy would not really be appropriate since he was Emma's ex but that is just my take ( and meant as nothing against Neal). For a girl, I can only think of Ruth.