Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2014, 11:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
And I gotta say, Zelena is one impressive villain - she's managed to mess with so many characters and relationships that pretty much the whole OUAT fanbase is ready to throw water on her
I gotta agree she is impressive! I do wonder about her intelligence though. She tricked Rumples son into sacrificing himself to save Rumple. She's controlling him. She took Charmings courage. And she's going after Snow and Charming's baby. If I were to make a list of people I would not want to piss off Charming and Rumple would be at the very top! (And Snow of course) Rumple is patient. He'll wait for an opening and take you out. Charming is passionate. You go after his family you ARE going down. He won't accept anything less. I don't think this bodes well for her.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
I gotta agree she is impressive! I do wonder about her intelligence though. She tricked Rumples son into sacrificing himself to save Rumple. She's controlling him. She took Charmings courage. And she's going after Snow and Charming's baby. If I were to make a list of people I would not want to piss off Charming and Rumple would be at the very top! (And Snow of course)
I very much agree! If there are any characters that will do just about anything for their family, it is Charming and Rumple! Messing with their family is the LAST thing I would ever ddo involving these two men!

Quote:
Rumple is patient. He'll wait for an opening and take you out.
I'm very much looking forward to Rumple's moment of revenge! I think he's going to go mental on witchy!

Quote:
Charming is passionate. You go after his family you ARE going down. He won't accept anything less.
Is it wrong that I'm looking forward to Charming charging at Zelena with sword in hand, fire in his emotions, and the heart of his wife in his chest?!

Quote:
I don't think this bodes well for her.
I expect her to be in a puddle of revenge by season's end! Literally!
Old 05-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Is it wrong that I'm looking forward to Charming charging at Zelena with sword in hand, fire in his emotions, and the heart of his wife in his chest?!
If it's wrong, I don't want to be right! I'm totally looking forward to this! Zelena won't know what hit her! Then we can all sing 'ding dong the witch is dead'!

Can't wait for the new episode! Let the countdown continue.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
If it's wrong, I don't want to be right! I'm totally looking forward to this! Zelena won't know what hit her! Then we can all sing 'ding dong the witch is dead'!
We can all be wrong together! And bring on the singing! Let's hope Josh joins in!
Old 05-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Aaaand I posted my new fic - One Heart as Two, you can read it here or here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
That is such a lovely way of putting it - I'm so down with that image. And in a way Snow will then be with him as defends their baby.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
That is such a lovely way of putting it - I'm so down with that image. And in a way Snow will then be with him as defends their baby.
Thanks! And OMG, that's so true! She'll be with him as he fights for their child, just as she will always be with him! I love Zelena for one thing... She made Snow and Charming share a heart!
Old 05-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

In the interview with Ginny released today, she mentions how much she loved filming those scenes in 3x19 - to quote her: "Oh, I loved it. We loved, loved, loved filming that."

Aww. I swear she and Josh ships Snow and Charming more than anyone.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
In the interview with Ginny released today, she mentions how much she loved filming those scenes in 3x19 - to quote her: "Oh, I loved it. We loved, loved, loved filming that."
Be still my Snowing/Gosh shipper heart! I love that they loved it! You could tell by their performances that they were moved by this new aspect of Snowing's relationship!

Quote:
Aww. I swear she and Josh ships Snow and Charming more than anyone.
They do! They ship them so much, they made them happen in real life! But yes, they've never been good at hiding how much the ship Snow and Charming! Not that I ever want them too!
Old 05-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

3 x 19 is my dream come true commentary from the two actors as well.

Breaks my heart none of the core cast members are live tweeting these epic last few episodes.

Cam, a couple of nights ago, I went to bed laughing my head off with your gifset posting: "Regina The Shipper"
Thanks for that! Made my night.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
3 x 19 is my dream come true commentary from the two actors as well.
Yeah, I really want it now! After knowing Ginny and Josh loved filming it so much!

Quote:
Breaks my heart none of the core cast members are live tweeting these epic last few episodes.
I know! It's criminal no one's been live tweeting much lately!
Old 05-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I understand reasons -- vacation away from work, traveling, baby preparations.

But it still makes me sad.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I understand reasons -- vacation away from work, traveling, baby preparations.

But it still makes me sad.
Oh I get that there's reasons, but it's our right as fans to be selfish!

EDIT: MAJOR TYPO FAIL! "guns"???? I meant fans!

Last edited by butterflygirl; 05-02-2014 at 01:45 PM
Old 05-02-2014, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Oh I get that there's reasons, but it's our right as guns to be selfish!
I freely admit to being spoiled and selfish when it comes to this series with which I am too emotionally invested.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

I managed to get a reply from Josh last year when asking if they did a commentary so maybe I shall try my luck again this year

I would love to hear Josh & Ginny commented on all their scenes in the whole of S3, quite honestly - that's how greedy I am!

x
Old 05-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I freely admit to being spoiled and selfish when it comes to this series with which I am too emotionally invested.
I think we're all emotionally invested! Especially to Snowing!

And I see you quoted my epic typo fail! Guns? iPhone autocorrect obviously turned fans into guns!