Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
I haven't read any of her stories, but just might have to during the hiatus!
Highly recommend them! They'll help!
Old 05-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
Highly recommend them! They'll help!
I'll take all the help I can get! This hiatus is just about gonna kill me! I'm gonna miss have new Snowing every week!
Old 05-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't believe we are so close to the hiatus, two more sundays, egad. But I will definitely be needing all the help I could get to get my Snowing fix during that time.

Though I am nervous about the baby and hoping the finale ends well, though with a good cliffhanger.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
I can't believe we are so close to the hiatus, two more sundays, egad. But I will definitely be needing all the help I could get to get my Snowing fix during that time.

Though I am nervous about the baby and hoping the finale ends well, though with a good cliffhanger.
I don't know what I'm going to do if Snowing aren't reunited with their baby before the hiatus!

Last edited by butterflygirl; 05-01-2014 at 06:23 PM
Old 05-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't I so what I'm going to do if Snowing aren't reunited with their baby before the hiatus!
I will be bawling and probably have some choice words for A&E if they don't reunite Snowing with their baby . That would be complete and utterly cruel.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I will be bawling and probably have some choice words for A&E if they don't reunite Snowing with their baby . That would be complete and utterly cruel.
So completely cruel! I might have to start a riot in protest! Must give Snowing a temp happy ending with their baby!
Old 05-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So completely cruel! I might have to start a riot in protest! Must give Snowing a temp happy ending with their baby!
Hahaha I know I need some adorable Snowing and baby, I want Emma to hold her baby sibling and Henry to hold it's aunt or uncle and Regina to be crying in the background.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Hahaha I know I need some adorable Snowing and baby, I want Emma to hold her baby sibling and Henry to hold it's aunt or uncle and Regina to be crying in the background.
Yes to all of this! CHARMING FAMILY BABY CUTENESS! This must happen! Hell have no fury like the Snowing fanbase scorned! Not gonna be happy without a positive ending to this arc!
Old 05-02-2014, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty sure they will resolve the Zelena thing in the season finale a la how the Pan issue was resolved in 3x11, and then set something else up making us wonder what will happen in S4. So pretty sure the baby will be fine in the end and hopefully we get a few moment of cuteness to get us through hiatus.

The S3 DVD will be out during the hiatus too, which might help. Not sure if we'll get a commentary by Josh & Ginny this time though, but fingers crossed. (And for 3x10 or 3x02 would be awesome.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I am going to put in a plug for miss cam. Her writing helped me vreat through last summer's hiatus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
Too true! I think I've read all of her stories to date and they are all terrific! I'm already planning a reread to help me over the Summer.

Thanks Miss Cam! You make the hiatus bearable!
Aw, thank you both You're too sweet. (And I am posting a new fic today, in fact, dealing with the events of 3x19.)

It's Friday and one day closer to OUAT!

x
Old 05-02-2014, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

I would love a commentary by them on the Season 3 DVD. But I think my vote would be for 3.19. Really interested to see where their story is headed next. Would love to see them dealing with parenting a young child while also parenting a grown woman and while trying to actively save Storybrook.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I would love a commentary by them on the Season 3 DVD. But I think my vote would be for 3.19. Really interested to see where their story is headed next. Would love to see them dealing with parenting a young child while also parenting a grown woman and while trying to actively save Storybrook.
I agree. My first vote would be for 3.19. I'd love to know what they were thinking while filming it. Either 3.02 or 3.10 would be great too cause we'd probably get a lot of them flirting. I do hope we get one from the two of them, but I'll understand if we don't.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't mind a commentary on 3x19 - but since that was filmed so late in the season I just don't know if they would have the time to do a commentary for it, especially with Ginny really pregnant then. That's why I didn't include it in the options.

I would be pleased if we get a commentary from them regardless of which episode, honestly. But obviously a Snowing one is best since we might get cute tidbits from filming or their observations on Snow and Charming's relationship.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I'm pretty sure they will resolve the Zelena thing in the season finale a la how the Pan issue was resolved in 3x11, and then set something else up making us wonder what will happen in S4. So pretty sure the baby will be fine in the end and hopefully we get a few moment of cuteness to get us through hiatus.
Yeah, probably! Just bring on the baby cuteness! And I am so ready to say goodbye to Zelena! Wicked wicked woman needs to fry! Or melt rather!

Quote:
The S3 DVD will be out during the hiatus too, which might help. Not sure if we'll get a commentary by Josh & Ginny this time though, but fingers crossed. (And for 3x10 or 3x02 would be awesome.)
I really hope we do! My vote is for 3x19, but if not, 3x10 or 3x02 work just fine! Just give me all the Gosh flirting and Snowing goodies I can get!

Quote:
It's Friday and one day closer to OUAT!
TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDK if I'm going to be able to watch it live, though. We're having some people over, and well, I actually hang out with them! Would it be rude to kick them out at 8?!

Quote:
x
They're so adorable! So content with themselves for finding a lucky snowbell!
Old 05-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, probably! Just bring on the baby cuteness! And I am so ready to say goodbye to Zelena! Wicked wicked woman needs to fry! Or melt rather!
Oh yeah, she needs to get defeated pronto. Taking the Charming baby is a no-no pf epic proportions. After all Snow and Charming have been through, taking another child from them is out of the question.

But if we do get some angst over them temporarily losing their baby, the relief and happiness when they get it back might be worth it. That will be adorable to watch.

And I gotta say, Zelena is one impressive villain - she's managed to mess with so many characters and relationships that pretty much the whole OUAT fanbase is ready to throw water on her

Quote:
TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDK if I'm going to be able to watch it live, though. We're having some people over, and well, I actually hang out with them! Would it be rude to kick them out at 8?!
Haha. Maybe just a little rude - but worth it? I actually sacrifice a bit of sleep in order to watch OUAT since I live in Norway and it airs in the middle of the night - so I watch it in the morning. It's the only show I give up a bit of sleep for. That's love.

Quote:
They're so adorable! So content with themselves for finding a lucky snowbell!
I love that they take pride in being romantic and cute with each other Reminds me a bit of the scene in 2x10, when Emma and Henry walk in on them. They're all embarrassed to have been walked in on, but no shame whatsoever in the fact that they're totally into each other and are doing it in the afternoon They even find the funny in it.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Oh yeah, she needs to get defeated pronto. Taking the Charming baby is a no-no pf epic proportions. After all Snow and Charming have been through, taking another child from them is out of the question.
Yeah, never never never lose another child for these two! It would be far too cruel!

Quote:
But if we do get some angst over them temporarily losing their baby, the relief and happiness when they get it back might be worth it. That will be adorable to watch.
I'm totally okay with the temporary angst! I'm looking forward to it actually! But I'm talking super temporary, like a day or two temporary!

Quote:
And I gotta say, Zelena is one impressive villain - she's managed to mess with so many characters and relationships that pretty much the whole OUAT fanbase is ready to throw water on her
That's pretty epic if you think about it! Everyone hates you, but you're still super impressive in your wicked skills!

Quote:
Haha. Maybe just a little rude - but worth it?
So worth it!

Quote:
I actually sacrifice a bit of sleep in order to watch OUAT since I live in Norway and it airs in the middle of the night - so I watch it in the morning. It's the only show I give up a bit of sleep for. That's love.
That is love! I would too! I'm not above doing that myself! I got up everyday at 5A.M., for about a month, just to watch a show one of my favorite singers was on!

Quote:
I love that they take pride in being romantic and cute with each other Reminds me a bit of the scene in 2x10, when Emma and Henry walk in on them. They're all embarrassed to have been walked in on, but no shame whatsoever in the fact that they're totally into each other and are doing it in the afternoon They even find the funny in it.
They so weren't ashamed at all! They were more apologetic for getting caught than for actually doing the deed!