Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2013, 11:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Do you really doubt that he would do anything to get back to Belle?
I don't doubt that Gold would do anything and eveything to get back to Belle (if I were writing the show). I just hope A&E see it the same way. There are undoing scenarios that could create more problems, but I doubt that they would go there after everything Rumbelle has had to endure.

In my mind, the Gold I know, would have brought Belle with him on the JR (I don't think he would have ever wanted to be apart from her again no matter what the circumstances). Even Bobby kept hinting that the Rumbelle resolution was way out there and not what you'd ever expect. He even stated that he didn't know what the writers were thinking.

Quote:
The problem with planning something in advance like that is that you aren't guaranteed a full run. I think ABC would at least give Adam/Eddy fair warning, though, so that they could find a way to end the series the way they hoped before it would go off the air (assuming they get cancelled). I'm guessing they know what they endings are for the characters and probably that's it.
They'd have to have the time to make sure everyone has their so-called happy ending.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_RCFan (View Post)
I don't doubt that Gold would do anything and eveything to get back to Belle (if I were writing the show). I just hope A&E see it the same way. There are undoing scenarios that could create more problems, but I doubt that they would go there after everything Rumbelle has had to endure.

In my mind, the Gold I know, would have brought Belle with him on the JR (I don't think he would have ever wanted to be apart from her again no matter what the circumstances). Even Bobby kept hinting that the Rumbelle resolution was way out there and not what you'd ever expect. He even stated that he didn't know what the writers were thinking.

They'd have to have the time to make sure everyone has their so-called happy ending.
Yeah, what we think would happen and what they have planned are often different. I hoped that they wouldn't have him leave her behind, thinking he'll never see her again but they did, lol. So you just never know.

I thought, the way they talked, that he would be doing something that would cause her memories to return, but it turned out to the Blue Fairy's potion. I never thought they would leave it so open to interpretation whether they had slept together. . I mean, the stuff works out, but the way they go about it isn't always the best.

Although I was thrilled that he kept the pieces of Chip.

But we know they'll be together again so that helps.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

IF Gold doesn't do everything to get back to Belle, yeah.....out of character.

I agree as well with your 2nd point. I couldn't BELIEVE he'd willingly separate himself from her again.... Sigh. Well, another instance of the writers' vision not jibing with mine; theirs never does.

Bobby said those comments at Paley, when the finale hadn't been written yet.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Yeah, what we think would happen and what they have planned are often different. I hoped that they wouldn't have him leave her behind, thinking he'll never see her again but they did, lol. So you just never know.

I thought, the way they talked, that he would be doing something that would cause her memories to return, but it turned out to the Blue Fairy's potion. I never thought they would leave it so open to interpretation whether they had slept together.
Yes, what we think will happen, often based on what they've leaked to us, does not turn out as expected. They kept telling us to watch the storyline of how Gold helps Belle get her memory back... I never expected it to be via a potion from the Blue Fairy. I thought he would be the one to accomplish this by TLK or at least by something of his own creation. As to whether or not they've slept together... ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Bobby said those comments at Paley, when the finale hadn't been written yet.
I guess he had some knowledge of what the script would contain since he also knew about the game-changer for him and Bae - that happens in the same scene where he leaves Belle behind.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm so intrigued as to how S3 will go and how the JR party will get back and also Bae since there are no beans left..I'm hoping Belle will have a part to play in getting them back.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I'm so intrigued as to how S3 will go and how the JR party will get back and also Bae since there are no beans left..I'm hoping Belle will have a part to play in getting them back.
I'm really interested in Belle's story. It's hard to say what will happen. We don't even have any spoilers about it yet to talk about in the spoiler thread.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm staying well away from spoilers , I want to be surprised
Loyal Fan

Quote:
They still have the bean plant in Regina's office in SB. I'm hoping that they can grow more beans from it and then Belle can somehow be instrumental in saving Bae and in helping those on the JR return.
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Hmmm could be that...maybe Belle could open a portal
Old 06-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm staying well away from spoilers , I want to be surprised
You are so lucky you can do that. Lol. I can't. Not with this show. I am so weak.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I was a little weak near the end of the season, but I'm usually ok..I feel it's so much better to be surprised while watching the eppy..like screaming every 5 mins 'this can't be happening'
Old 06-24-2013, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
You are so lucky you can do that. Lol. I can't. Not with this show. I am so weak.
I'm weak too, but I try to stay away from them as much as I can. They always end up upsetting me. I can't remember the last time I was happy about a spoiler.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm weak too, but I try to stay away from them as much as I can. They always end up upsetting me. I can't remember the last time I was happy about a spoiler.
I can't. I admit it. I get not so happy with stuff too. I've been disappointed with a lot this year but happy with a lot too. The show isn't perfect.

I just think they weren't prepared for how popular they are and they don't know what to do because they can't or won't show them consistently happy. They're not ready to give him anything close to resembling a happy ending yet.

So maybe it's better they're apart. If they were in town we would be getting frustrated at them not being shown together.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

I can't stay away from spoilers either... somehow I'm still surprised when I watched the actual scenes even though I know what's going to happen.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 06-24-2013, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I can't stay away from spoilers either... somehow I'm still surprised when I watched the actual scenes even though I know what's going to happen.
Only time I stayed away was for TMD. I didn't want to know.

Some things surprised me. Chip breaking. I knew she wasn't going with him on the JR though just from filming images. I'm glad I knew in advance. I would have cried, lol.

And of course when I saw Skin Deep it was on the DVD and I had no idea what was going to happen. That was fun.