Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2013, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_RCFan (View Post)
I think we've used "I will see you again" already. How about the quote from Emilie that we talked about previously? Rumbelle have gone to hell and back for each other. THAT is love - Emilie
Oh yeah, I forgot - I DID want to use that. Yes, we should go with that; I prefer it anyway, lol.

Honestly Belleislove, I'm exhausted talking about CoRumple; it's over and done with. I don't know if it means anything in the scheme of things if Bobby does a commentary on TMD and he doesn't (or Em doesn't) do one for the Outsider or Lacey, but it will be annoying for sure. Cora and Milah both shined a light on Rumbelle and that's about all I want to say about them, lol. I have zero interest in listening to Bobby expound in Rumple's relationship with Cora and not with Belle, and if Em doesn't do a commentary, I will be extremely agitated.

Ok, I swear, I'm done with CoRumple.............I'll post this to get myself back on track. Yes I posted it before just recently, but oh well, lol:

I love how Belle has NO doubt about her man’s innocence - especially talking to the Charmings, lol, since David thought MM capable of killing Abigail. She backs her words up by moving physically close to him.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 07-02-2013 at 05:29 AM
Old 07-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Oh yeah, I forgot - I DID want to use that. Yes, we should go with that; I prefer it anyway, lol.
Now we just need someone to open a new thread...
Old 07-02-2013, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)

Honestly Belleislove, I'm exhausted talking about CoRumple; it's over and done with. I don't know if it means anything in the scheme of things if Bobby does a commentary on TMD and he doesn't (or Em doesn't) do one for the Outsider or Lacey, but it will be annoying for sure.
I am too. I'm done for now on that subject.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I am too. I'm done for now on that subject.
On another topic, These confessions are so half-baked most of the time, lol. Even if Gold wanted to put on an act for Belle, she’d see right through him. He’s adorably awkward around Belle at times because he loves her so much; he gets flustered and flummoxed - and it’s incredibly sweet. He’s also putting himself under pressure in this particular case - and in the Lacey date scene - because he so badly either wants to make things right or get things started.

I think that half the Rumbelle or Gold confessions must come from Regina fans, lol

Old 07-02-2013, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Boy I don't agree about that being an act. I think that must be a minority opinion, lol, so say the least.

That isn't an act. That's him. He's not someone who dates or has been involved with a lot of women and she always flusters him. Always. EVen when she's walking away on the docks. He's got that look in his eyes like he wants to say something but he just doesn't know what because he's afraid of breaking down.

That's not an act at all. It's him being a dork. Which is one of the reasons I love him.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Boy I don't agree about that being an act. I think that must be a minority opinion, lol, so say the least.

That isn't an act. That's him. He's not someone who dates or has been involved with a lot of women and she always flusters him. Always. EVen when she's walking away on the docks. He's got that look in his eyes like he wants to say something but he just doesn't know what because he's afraid of breaking down.

That's not an act at all. It's him being a dork. Which is one of the reasons I love him.
On the docks, he can't say anything because literally you can see him barely holding himself together. He was silent after explaining why he had to go because ONE word and Gold would break down; that says as much as anything about his love and his deep pain at having to go.

I agree with you totally. Ugh, time to go to work!
Old 07-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I agree. While there might be a fun story out there about a guy pretending to be a dork to win the girl he loves, that story isn't about Rumple and it isn't about Belle. Part of what always flummoxed him about her is that she keeps seeing--and responding to--the real him. Even when he tries to wear masks around her, she sees through them.

The sad thing about Lacey is she's into masks. She wants the rich, dangerous, and dark Mr. Gold. The only personal question she's asked him is if he's into Van Halen. She doesn't seem to know he has a son and doesn't care when he shows up. In the end, when he's in the most pain and has lost everything, he can't bear to spend the end with her. He needs Belle, who is the only person who sees the real him.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

New Thread!

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑