Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Wonderful art!
Old 03-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm hoping we get some amazing scenes for some breathtaking arts .... I have faith .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Some ANON on a blog blathered a question about what was so great about Rumbelle. I had to post the answer:

Quote:
We know Rumplestiltskin quite well by now in the show and we know that he’s pretty much gone through enough heartbreak to kill a man. Before he met Belle, he was humiliated by Milah, lost Bae and was heartbroken by Cora. He took Belle in as a caretaker, not someone to love, but love found them, nevertheless. We can obviously see he’s not used to her. She’s so brave, so kind that she isn’t afraid to touch him or speak with him. It’s quite obvious by his reactions to her touches that he isn’t used to such gestures.'

We can see the emotion in his eyes when he sees her again in Storybrooke, the way his back stiffens at her voice. He’s not sure if this is some cruel trick or if it really could be Belle. He is in tears in seconds, showing us how very much it tore at him that she was “dead.” After she remembers, she doesn’t just fall into his arms and allow him to do as he pleases, she pushes him into becoming a better man. She does this because she knows he is trying to change. He just needs that extra bit of help. Even after he tries leaving her, she brings him back with hamburgers of all things. Belle is so in love she’s willing to stare down the barrel of a gun, just for his son’s shawl, his son she never met. He’s so in love with her that he’d do anything he could to bring her memory back. We really can see how much he needed her after the loss of her memory. He went from forcing himself not to threaten each person in that diner to telling the Charmings he would kill them. The Outsider had me bawling because of the look of absolute horror on his face as he realized she’d lost her memory. The defeated look on his face after she screamed from his kiss, broke their cup. You really can see how much he needed her in those moments.

I’ve got myself to tears from reflecting on this, that’s how powerful these two are for me. All in all, Rumbelle is so perfect to me because they aren’t perfect. Their relationship isn’t an easy little stroll, but a hard trial. Seeing Rumple acting “gooey” is him acting like the man he really is, not faking his feelings for her. She brings that out in him. Here he is, thinking he’s a monster, when he has that inside him, that love. They’ve fought the hardest of any couple, I feel, and now they’re continuing to fight. They don’t care what the others think, they don’t care what happens, they both fight. They’ll never stop fighting.
That, my dear, is why they are perfect to me.

http://snafu-moofins.tumblr.com/
Old 03-23-2013, 10:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Rumbelle is so many things. First and foremost, it's a beautiful love story. It's also about characters who make mistakes--huge mistakes--yet can overcome then. It's about a person can be flawed yet deserving of love. It's about how we make mistakes but don't give up. Some days, we are our best selves. A lot of days, we aren't. But, we keep trying. It's about how a girl with no special powers can still rise to the challenge and save the day. It's about the value of love and trust and seeing things through. It's about the great beauty and value of flawed, imperfect people.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 03-23-2013, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Rumbelle is so many things. First and foremost, it's a beautiful love story. It's also about characters who make mistakes--huge mistakes--yet can overcome then. It's about a person can be flawed yet deserving of love. It's about how we make mistakes but don't give up. Some days, we are our best selves. A lot of days, we aren't. But, we keep trying. It's about how a girl with no special powers can still rise to the challenge and save the day. It's about the value of love and trust and seeing things through. It's about the great beauty and value of flawed, imperfect people.
That's lovely, Kelaine.

I think there is something very human about Rumbelle, in all it's beauty.

Rumbelle is about loving the other person more than you love yourself. It's about a lot of things and it IS a lot of things.....it's the kind of relationship that Romantic poets and writers would devote their lives to writing about.

Rumbelle love is a force that is so strong I can reach out and touch it
Old 03-24-2013, 04:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
Love the art.

While we were shopping at Costco today, my daughter got a sample of their soda in a little Dixie cup. After a while she shows the cup to me and says, "Look, Mom, it's like Belle's cup." She had chewed the edge so there was a little "chip" taken out of it. I my daughter. So glad I'm raising her right.

Rumbelle are at 56% in this poll. Next round starts tomorrow: TV Couples March Madness Challenge 2013 - Zimbio
I voted a couple of times for rumbelle! And my other OTP
Old 03-24-2013, 05:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Very beautiful put, Betsy and Kelaine!
Old 03-24-2013, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

X - My Immortal

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Beautiful artwork! Thank you for sharing

I'm blown away by your analysis about the painting in Rums castle in the other page, Betsy. You pay attention to little details. Thank you so much for sharing that with us
The symbolism behind it is beautiful and oh the rose scene

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
Beautiful artwork! Thank you for sharing

I'm blown away by your analysis about the painting in Rums castle in the other page, Betsy. You pay attention to little details. Thank you so much for sharing that with us
The symbolism behind it is beautiful and oh the rose scene
That wasn't my analysis, I'm sorry to say, lol
Old 03-24-2013, 08:47 AM
Passionate Fan

lol nvm... but thanks for sharing with us anyways i don't go anywhere else but here so this is my source.

i cried so hard after this video All my Rumbelle feels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHysrsiWynE

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!

Last edited by Pomc; 03-24-2013 at 08:58 AM
Old 03-24-2013, 09:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Beautiful art!
Old 03-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

If these touches don’t speak of the depth of his love for her, nothing will. No words need be said.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm dying. i need Rumbelle now T^T
i wish we'll get some fluff along the way. This angst is getting out of hand

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!