Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2013, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 (View Post)
Hi everyone,
my name is stefi and this is my first post here. I watched the episode with the phone call between Rumple and Belle for the first time yesterday and thought it was so cute! From their first episode together in season 1, I really liked them, thought they were so perfect for each other. I liked both actors before the show, and I think they are very good and subtle in portaying that awkward relationship.
Actually, I am currently rewatching episode 12 of season 1 And I cannot wait to see more of them in the upcoming episodes.

PS: sorry for my English, I am French.
Hello!! I have only been here a few months posting myself and only discovered the show itself through the DVD of Season 1. I just fell in love with both these characters. We are all looking forward to seeing more of them. They are just magic together.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 (View Post)
Hi everyone,
my name is stefi and this is my first post here. I watched the episode with the phone call between Rumple and Belle for the first time yesterday and thought it was so cute! From their first episode together in season 1, I really liked them, thought they were so perfect for each other. I liked both actors before the show, and I think they are very good and subtle in portaying that awkward relationship.
Actually, I am currently rewatching episode 12 of season 1 And I cannot wait to see more of them in the upcoming episodes.

PS: sorry for my English, I am French.
Welcome
yup they're very cute in Skin Deep. awkward relationship? I can see people feel that way. My friend said that once too. I didnt like them until season 1 finale. Rumbelle is so perfect together and were blessed to have Emilie and Robert play their parts, their chemistry is amazing! I love their friendship. As for Rumbelle, that's my life right now the only time you'll see me being all girly and uncontrollable is when it comes to Rumbelle, they just make my heart go and I turned into a puddle

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Nice dress ... and SO Belle! You look great!

Thanks! I originally didn't think the style would look good on me, but with a belt, it actually worked.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Any title idea? "You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man," has this been used as one before?
Old 03-30-2013, 08:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Any title idea? "You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man," has this been used as one before?
i dont think so. lets use that

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

delete
Old 03-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
i dont think so. lets use that
Did we use that one? Or was it the "You make me want to go back back to the best version of me?"

or we can save that one for Rumple's thread..
Old 03-30-2013, 10:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
Did we use that one? Or was it the "You make me want to go back back to the best version of me?"

or we can save that one for Rumple's thread..
I like that one ... That phone call was a verbal love letter .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-30-2013, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

I think we've used both of them? can't remember correctly but I thought I saw them as titles before . Welcome, stefi62.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 03-30-2013, 10:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome stefi62
Old 03-30-2013, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Ok, I'm posting this because it's NOT spoilery........this is Bobby and Emilie, NOT Rumbelle. See Bobby's water bottle on the window sill. I make NO bones about shipping these two completely as FRIENDS. I just find it to be incredibly sweet and touching……..and the fact that they are SO close makes Rumbelle mean even more to me.
Love the photo of Bobbie and Emilie (their friendship is so very sweet)... do hope we get some hugs AND kisses in the actual show. We've waited long enough.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Thread idea - Let the wooing begin! Or "He only just started wooing her with the phone call" ....
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-30-2013, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Thread idea - Let the wooing begin! Or "He only just started wooing her with the phone call" ....
like them.. do you want me to open ?
Old 03-30-2013, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

new thread... http://www.fanforum.com/f373/%7Bimmo...call-63090215/

If anyone wants to be added to the shipper list let me know on the next thread..
Old 03-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Closing thread

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream