Old 03-22-2013, 10:38 AM
Supreme Fan

That artwork is STUNNING.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 03-22-2013, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_RCFan (View Post)
This chokes me up. I don't care how bad they (the writers) try to make his character, I just want him and Belle to be together and happy. I have faith in him and in this beautiful relationship.
I DO care, though. Gold is not bad inside, in fact he's good - and he wants to be good. I am unwilling to sacrifice his character even for Rumbelle.

I loved every single moment of that phone call, every twitch, every intonation of voice, every word. I felt that in his goodbyes to Belle, Gold had found some sort of peace - he knew she loved him deeply and he knew he wanted to be his best self. His thank you to her was incredibly profound
Old 03-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! the art is really beautiful!

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 03-22-2013, 01:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
And how how beautiful that he finally knows that a woman loved him. When he said to her that "you really, really loved me." That was just so beautiful because he was treated cruelly by women but is finally secure enough that he gets that she loves him, which he didn't get in FTL.

What a beautiful statement of faith in a woman.
Exactly. It was great to hear that he knows how much Belle truly loves him.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

^ ITA , such a beautiful scene
Old 03-22-2013, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

And this is why I love him so much…at least a huge reason. This man knows the cost of vengeance and even though this is a woman who imprisoned his true love, who destroyed her life and and his, he’s still going to try and talk her out of her crusade against Snow. Gold’s quest for vengeance on behalf of Belle cost him Belle and because he has such an enormous heart, he doesn’t want even Regina to lose another person she loves. He’s sad for her because she’s going to have to learn the hard way.

Belle's love has made an immense difference in his life.

Quote:
You want vengeance? Henry’s the price you’ll pay.

Time to cut your losses.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:09 PM
New Fan

TFTNT!!!!
do you think at the Lacey episode we gonna learn Mr. Gold's name...
maybe Belle-Lacey will ask him about it like whats your first name its not just Mr. Gold.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

No and honestly, it doesn't matter to me. In fact, I don't want to know his first name - if he even has one. I'm just used to calling him Gold.........and the only name that seems to me to fit him would be Angus.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
No and honestly, it doesn't matter to me. In fact, I don't want to know his first name - if he even has one. I'm just used to calling him Gold.........and the only name that seems to me to fit him would be Angus.
i want to know
i'm curious like i was with david's name that was david LOL
he has to have one even if i use too calling him Gold..Angus that fits him yes but i cant think of one
Old 03-22-2013, 08:15 PM
Passionate Fan

updated voting record

Chipped cup scene - 2
Curtain scene - 16
Rose scene - 8
Bravery talk - 4
Spinning wheel - 2
True love kiss - 17
Empty heart and chipped cup - 8
Rum wept- 3

People that voted already: KOUAT12, BetsyBelle,yellowrose_bb_12, Lucas4Brooke, Candygirl9890,Jiorjiina, Sweet Charity, The looking glass,Rhonwen,Grace5373,bluefox,lunas_borednow,Wes&FredFan,OUATkatya,clairefontiane,Belleislove,AlmostEverything,taragenie,crazy_diamond,Pomc

Reminder for the #100 thread

- please pm Jiorjiina for fanfics or songs suggestion (with links)
- please pm Rhonwen to submit your testimonials
- please pm Pomc to submit your edits or arts
- please pm Lucas4Brooke for gifs and icons

Since we have a tie for 3rd place here, we need one more person to vote for the 3rd place tie breaker. Thank you

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-22-2013, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 03-22-2013, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Ok, people are amazing for catching this stuff:

From Welcome to Storybrooke - the tea set!!! Awww..............

Quote:
Is no one going to talk about the tea set he’s handling in this scene?

NO WE ARE NOT.

For a pawn shop, there is an unusual number of tea sets. An absurd amount of bells. He knows objectively that this kind of stock doesn’t sell quickly (or make much of a profit when it finally does), but he can’t seem to turn down any offer, whenever someone in town comes to sell him their old tea set.

The customers looking to buy, on the other hand, seem surprised by the amount on the little tags, and even more surprised that Gold won’t negotiate.

There’s something familiar about these items, something that keeps drawing him back for reasons he can’t explain. Without much else to do, he polishes them more often than necessary.

http://corseque.tumblr.com/post/46036068242
Old 03-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Passionate Fan

David was a good punchline name. It seems like Gold should have his be humorous as well.

Is there a name that sounds like Mister?

And love the tea sets and the bells.

And it says something about whatever Henry's own gifts may be that the present he decided to get for the wrongly imprisoned princess who had just been set free was a bell.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And it says something about whatever Henry's own gifts may be that the present he decided to get for the wrongly imprisoned princess who had just been set free was a bell.

Very ironic.......

I adore all the tea sets and bells in Gold's life because they represent his love for Belle that insists on emerging despite the curse.

I want to cry for these 2; it seems that they will spend their entire lives trying to be with each other
Old 03-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Aww, I love that he had the little tea set even before the curse broke.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault