Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 04:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
woah they did?! yeah we all have been trying to figure that out. Betsy thinks it's his connection to Belle.

For me, idk but i post some research i did back awhile ago about what the opal ring meant. I think if i remember this correctly, it was a symbol of love and something along that line. Some people think it's bad omen but that's when you wear it but you're not faithful to the one you love.
oh my so many theories hihihii i hope is something with true meaning behind it i'm really curious
Old 03-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefox (View Post)
oh my so many theories hihihii i hope is something with true meaning behind it i'm really curious
we all are. Hopefully they will reveal to us sooner or later in this season
btw if you have any ideas or contributions for the Rumbelle 100th thread, feel free to pm me. Any ideas are welcome

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I loved the phone call
Old 03-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
just listen to Podcast from 2x16 and eddy and adam said that the ring means something and we gonna know at some point ahhhhhh
do you think is something to do with belle???i know that there is that theory around already
Well, it was blue, and not it seems to have turned black/red. Check it out:

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 03-11-2013, 04:42 PM
New Fan

just listening again and they said it may mean something because rumple dont do something without meaning behind it hihihi so it may not has one ohhh
i was so exited that i didnt listen the details i blame my awful english for that hihih hope has one

Quote:
btw if you have any ideas or contributions for the Rumbelle 100th thread, feel free to pm me. Any ideas are welcome
of cource if i have i will pm you

Last edited by bluefox; 03-11-2013 at 04:53 PM
Old 03-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Passionate Fan

woah i didn't notice that until now! What's that suppose to mean??
wait i thought it was sort of white/blueish at the beginning

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Passionate Fan

This is what I got so far for the 100th thread.

Rumpelstiltskin and Belle were at the town line to see if his potion would work to cross the town line, and to see if he can still have his memories to search for Baelfire. Belle told him ‘’that she will be here when he gets back. Rumpelstiltskin expressed that he wished that she could go with him on his search for Baelfire.
In the car Rumpelstiltskin tells Belle that ‘’he would be lost’’ ( due to her finding Bae’s shawl).
On Hook’s ship, while Rumpelstiltskin was beating on Hook, Belle tells him ‘’to stop and that is what Hook wants”, and she tells him that ‘’there is goodness in him, and she has always seen it.
Rumpelstiltskin and Belle argue about with each other and he gives Belle a gun to protect herself from Hook.
While at the town line, Belle and Rumpelstiltskin almost kiss, but there was a gunshot heard, and it is revealed that Hook shot Belle in the shoulder. Hook tells Rumpelstiltskin “now you know what it feels like” and Rumpelstiltskin replied ‘’this cannot be undone”.

Please correct me if I got the information wrong.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
This is what I got so far for the 100th thread.

Rumpelstiltskin and Belle were at the town line to see if his potion would work to cross the town line, and to see if he can still have his memories to search for Baelfire. Belle told him ‘’that she will be here when he gets back. Rumpelstiltskin expressed that he wished that she could go with him on his search for Baelfire.
In the car Rumpelstiltskin tells Belle that ‘’he would be lost’’ ( due to her finding Bae’s shawl).
On Hook’s ship, while Rumpelstiltskin was beating on Hook, Belle tells him ‘’to stop and that is what Hook wants”, and she tells him that ‘’there is goodness in him, and she has always seen it.
Rumpelstiltskin and Belle argue about with each other and he gives Belle a gun to protect herself from Hook.
While at the town line, Belle and Rumpelstiltskin almost kiss, but there was a gunshot heard, and it is revealed that Hook shot Belle in the shoulder. Hook tells Rumpelstiltskin “now you know what it feels like” and Rumpelstiltskin replied ‘’this cannot be undone”.

Please correct me if I got the information wrong.
i think Rhon saw this already and she said shell check it out later and see if she can add it to the opening page. Btw i wrote some additional stuffs to the story since apparently it ended where Belle leaves Rum but not the part where Regina told him that she's dead. Can i pm you so that you can correct me if im wrong?

thank you, bluefox of course, there's always a reason behind all of our Rum's doing

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Well, it was blue, and not it seems to have turned black/red. Check it out:

i had seen it again change color something red/pink like the gif maybe is the light but i believe it mean something...
Old 03-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Wait. He called her sweetheart again? I can't watch the clip. My boss is hanging around.

I love when he calls her sweet names.

And Grace, I apologize. I'm one of the ones being negative in the spoiler thread. I was just ticked off by the Cora/Rumple stuff I heard about last night.

At the end of the day, I truly believe Belle/Gold will be together. I just hope they give them more times of being together than they have apart. It's been hard to watch when they're hardly ever on. So sometimes I need to vent. But I do still believe in them.
Thanks. We all have been there and needed to vent.

It wasn't really you that was upsetting me. I just got sick of all the he could still be her father talk and cockamamie theories based on spoilers, which I think are going to be disproved. It's like they throw a few spoilers our way,everybody panics, and it turns out to be not so bad.

Also, I was tired of the reading posts that say this show doesn't make any sense, Rum is evil, more than Regina, when is he going to pay and the general this show is losing ratings that bothered me the most.

Now, I just wanted to say that since the episode with Cora and whether or not Rum is Regina's father aired, so it shouldn't be considered a spoiler. I was careful not to mention any spoilers. It was easy because there are no new ones.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
just listening again and they said it may mean something because rumple dont do something without meaning behind it hihihi so it may dont have one ohhh
i was so exited that i didnt listen the details i blame my awful english for that hihih hope have one

of cource if i have i will pm you
Did they say anything about Gold's conversation with Belle? Thanks! If not, that's annoying, lol

I did think the ring had to do with Belle, but I'm guessing not now......ah well.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Did they say anything about Gold's conversation with Belle? Thanks! If not, that's annoying, lol

I did think the ring had to do with Belle, but I'm guessing not now......ah well.
you could be right. we all here want it to connect with Belle. We'll just have to wait and see. Dont lose hope

Gace, i know what you mean.. i was upset about all of those things you said and i saw a lot of it on IG but nowadays i just ignore them lol

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
you could be right. we all here want it to connect with Belle. We'll just have to wait and see. Dont lose hope Gace, i know what you mean.. i was upset about all of those things you said and i saw a lot of it on IG but nowadays i just ignore them lol
Nah, it's really not a big deal, lol
Old 03-11-2013, 05:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)

yes they speak about the episode and all the scenes you can listen it here https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...me/id561291113 Episode 216 i would write you what they said but im ready to go to bed
Old 03-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yes they speak about the episode and all the scenes you can listen it here https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...me/id561291113 Episode 216 i would write you what they said but im ready to go to bed
I can't listen to it because I can't download it, but I'm glad they did. Thank you!