Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Rhonwen, can I just comment on how incredibly hot your new icon is?
I'm glad you all like it..

I gave up the leather glad imp, for disheveled sexy Gold..
Old 03-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Can I be added to list?

I admit I wasn't really into Rumbelle until last night's episode. I liked the very beginning of their tale but somehow I lost interest in them after their reunion. I didn't saw the "spark" anymore. But after that speech..... OHMY. I don't think I've ever heard anything like that before. It was so touching. So POWERFUL. It gave me chills. And the only other couple that gave me chills before was my OTP (I'm a die hard Jater ).
Old 03-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien Suncrisbe (View Post)

Can I be added to list?

I admit I wasn't really into Rumbelle until last night's episode. I liked the very beginning of their tale but somehow I lost interest in them after their reunion. I didn't saw the "spark" anymore. But after that speech..... OHMY. I don't think I've ever heard anything like that before. It was so touching. So POWERFUL. It gave me chills. And the only other couple that gave me chills before was my OTP (I'm a die hard Jater ).
Welcome..

You are added..

It was very powerful.. very emotional..
Old 03-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Rhon I wrote the story and concludes it to the point where he replace the golden cup with Belles chipped one. Check your pm. Btw it's really raw and it needs fixing. Please check for grammatical errors. Remember, English is not y first language. I've studied it for 5 years and that's it lol

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
Rhon I wrote the story and concludes it to the point where he replace the golden cup with Belles chipped one. Check your pm. Btw it's really raw and it needs fixing. Please check for grammatical errors. Remember, English is not y first language. I've studied it for 5 years and that's it lol
will do my best!!
Old 03-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Can I be added to list?

Welcome! I didn't like them until season 1 finale lol
It's powerful and it's true love! I'm glad to see that you feel it too! We love new members
The phone conversation was truly beautiful! welcome

Rhon, tell me if it sucks. I know I suck at writing lol critique me. I can handle anything, don't worry about my feelings. I wanna get better

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!

Last edited by Pomc; 03-11-2013 at 02:32 PM
Old 03-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Rhonwen, thanks! Where can I find that icon or similiar ones? I definitely need a change and hot, sexy Bobby is what I need.

You find out about a person's character when he is tested under the most dire of circumstances - and what we found out about Gold is that he's a pretty remarkable person. There was no self-pity, just an incredible outpouring of love to a woman who is his hero and who is a hero period. He knew he wouldn't be around to see her memories return, but it was about Belle - not about him. He only cared about HER.

Gold said he was full of love. I think we need to talk about it. He said it a bit snarkily, but it was the truth nonetheless. He has this incredibly big heart and a need to love and be love; it wasn't magic that helped him find Bae, it was love. It wasn't magic that helped him reconcile with him, it was love (Belle). It might be a struggle for him at times, but he wants so badly to be the man he was and can be - and that's half the battle

I'm so glad that he finally has realized just how much Belle loved/loves him..he could take that into the next world and be at peace with that.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Rhonwen, thanks! Where can I find that icon or similiar ones? I definitely need a change and hot, sexy Bobby is what I need.

You find out about a person's character when he is tested under the most dire of circumstances - and what we found out about Gold is that he's a pretty remarkable person. There was no self-pity, just an incredible outpouring of love to a woman who is his hero and who is a hero period. He knew he wouldn't be around to see her memories return, but it was about Belle - not about him. He only cared about HER.

Gold said he was full of love. I think we need to talk about it. He said it a bit snarkily, but it was the truth nonetheless. He has this incredibly big heart and a need to love and be love; it wasn't magic that helped him find Bae, it was love. It wasn't magic that helped him reconcile with him, it was love (Belle). It might be a struggle for him at times, but he wants so badly to be the man he was and can be - and that's half the battle

I'm so glad that he finally has realized just how much Belle loved/loves him..he could take that into the next world and be at peace with that.

I think that Gold was snarky because he doesn't quite believe that he could be full of love..lol does that make sense?

I made this icon myself I just edited it on my picasa and made it the right size to use as an avatar.

POM
, I glanced over your pm fast. I don't have a lot of time at this moment but yours and I think Kouat12 wrote something as a post I can add. I'll have to see if there anything I need to do special to add it.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Can I be added to list?

Welcome
Old 03-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Passionate Fan

That's fine. Just read it when you have time. Thanks Rhon

Yeah he's full of love. At that point I think he realize that love brings him here and that Belles love make him a better man. Belles love is also the reason why his son is willing to forgive him. Ultimately, I think he's really full of the feeling of love. He's dying and he just want to let those he loves know that he loves them. This is the only time I see Rum open up so much about himself and his feelings

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!

Last edited by Pomc; 03-11-2013 at 02:56 PM
Old 03-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Belle's love reunited them. Belle has been a huge part of this journey since the beginning - esp. the beginning of the Outsider. Bae is a part of her life already and she hasn't even met him. She regained the shawl, she held onto it as Gold doused it with the potion, she was willing to wait as long as it took for her beloved to find his son. Then, in his dying breaths, Gold sought to connect with Belle - even above Bae - and that love for her, that intense and selfless love, brought his son home to him.

Pom, Gold has a heart filled with love, he always has. He's sought to love and be loved for so long......and in his last moments, he wants to feel love.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Yes, Belle's love reunited them. Belle has been a huge part of this journey since the beginning - esp. the beginning of the Outsider. Bae is a part of her life already and she hasn't even met him. She regained the shawl, she held onto it as Gold doused it with the potion, she was willing to wait as long as it took for her beloved to find his son. Then, in his dying breaths, Gold sought to connect with Belle - even above Bae - and that love for her, that intense and selfless love, brought his son home to him.

Pom, Gold has a heart filled with love, he always has. He's sought to love and be loved for so long......and in his last moments, he wants to feel love.
i love how everyone sees him as the Dark One and a beast but beneath it all is just a man who has been looking for love his entire life. At that scene i just wanna hug him. He was so vulnerable and i was crying. it was simply beautiful moment.
And like i mean he wasn't so open until that point, you know? like even the library scene, he told Belle something but not all the story. I just felt that this is the scene where we get some great speech from Rum to Belle because it's usually Belle who did the speech ie i will never stop fighting for him, when you find something worth fighting for you never give up.

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
i love how everyone sees him as the Dark One and a beast but beneath it all is just a man who has been looking for love his entire life. At that scene i just wanna hug him. He was so vulnerable and i was crying. it was simply beautiful moment.
And like i mean he wasn't so open until that point, you know? like even the library scene, he told Belle something but not all the story. I just felt that this is the scene where we get some great speech from Rum to Belle because it's usually Belle who did the speech ie i will never stop fighting for him, when you find something worth fighting for you never give up.
Very true....
Old 03-11-2013, 04:08 PM
New Fan

just listen to Podcast from 2x16 and eddy and adam said that the ring means something and we gonna know at some point ahhhhhh
do you think is something to do with belle???i know that there is that theory around already
Old 03-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefox (View Post)
just listen to Podcast from 2x16 and eddy and adam said that the ring means something and we gonna know at some point ahhhhhh
do you think is something to do with belle???i know that there is that theory around already
woah they did?! yeah we all have been trying to figure that out. Betsy thinks it's his connection to Belle.

For me, idk but i post some research i did back awhile ago about what the opal ring meant. I think if i remember this correctly, it was a symbol of love and something along that line. Some people think it's bad omen but that's when you wear it but you're not faithful to the one you love.

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!