Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

The OP is gorgeous! TFTNT!

I am still in love with this phone conversation it was so beautiful and made me emotional last night.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowYourღ (View Post)
The OP is gorgeous! TFTNT!

I am still in love with this phone conversation it was so beautiful and made me emotional last night.
There are absolutely no words to describe how beautiful, touching, romantic, and heartbreaking it was.. it was so many things...
Old 03-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

That phone call worked. I'm sure a part of Belle's memory was retrieved. She wouldn't have listened to his confession if he meant nothing more than an odd old man to her.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

What was Bae's reaction? Will he be jealous? I would love a friendship between them.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
What was Bae's reaction? Will he be jealous? I would love a friendship between them.
Bae's reaction to the phone call was wonderful. He is still angry at his father but he was moved to see that depth of love from his papa..
Old 03-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
Bae's reaction to the phone call was wonderful. He is still angry at his father but he was moved to see that depth of love from his papa..

Awww. Thanks.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Me too, but hey, take a rain check on that. It's not a good time to meet dad's girlfriend until she regains her real self.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT! Love the title!!
That was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen. I was crying durin the phone call conversation. It was heart breaking and beautiful

I might make some edits later on that scene. I'm trying to learn photoshop.
Just a reminder guys, ideas for 100th thread is always welcome. Please share with us or pm me. If you want to make testimony, pm me that too. All are welcome

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Anyone else feeling reaffirmed in thier love for our ship? Rumple really wants to be a better man. To be the man he wants to be for Belle , for himself. He won't get their overnight. There will be many struggles with his darker nature, but I have faith we will get wonderful moments.
I never doubted about this, but it was still beautiful to see.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 03-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
TFTNT! Love the title!!
That was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen. I was crying durin the phone call conversation. It was heart breaking and beautiful

I might make some edits later on that scene. I'm trying to learn photoshop.
Just a reminder guys, ideas for 100th thread is always welcome. Please share with us or pm me. If you want to make testimony, pm me that too. All are welcome
Maybe we should more info about Rumbelle's relationship in the 100th thread. Like update their story.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
Maybe we should more info about Rumbelle's relationship in the 100th thread. Like update their story.
That would be good.. do you have some ideas of what we should update?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That was a great thing. He may still be mad at his dad (which he has right to be) but he now knows that maybe his dad isn't a lost cause.

Quote:
Anyone else feeling reaffirmed in thier love for our ship? Rumple really wants to be a better man. To be the man he wants to be for Belle , for himself. He won't get their overnight. There will be many struggles with his darker nature, but I have faith we will get wonderful moments.
I will never lose faith in the ship. And I hope we get some wonderful moments prior to the finalie. I'm just about angst out so I really need some "non-angst" scenes right now.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Passionate Fan

I say we add in their story at Storybrooke as Gold and Belle... Did we have that already??

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That would be good.. do you have some ideas of what we should update?
1) The story of Rumbelle in the OP, and how it ended last night with the phone call and her amnesia.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
1) The story of Rumbelle in the OP, and how it ended last night with the phone call and her amnesia.
Let's do that. Lets write it together!

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!