Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

we will get great stuff...

anyway, I'm heading for bed. Have a good night everyone. I'll be on tomorrow, hopefully we'll get a chance to chat some more..

If not Sunday!!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We really didn't want to do this guys and we shouldn't have to, but we are going to give this thread another strike. We've given this thread warnings and reminders in the past to not talk about spoilers only for them to be ignored again in the last pages of the last thread and continued into this one. Again please refrain from talking about spoilers. Spoiler Rules. We don't want to have to give you a third strike which would lead to the closing of this thread for 24 hours. The thread has lost pages due to the fact that quiet a few posts contained spoilers and were deleted. If you have questions PM us don't post it here. Thank you.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

OK everyone.. before I go to bed.. just remember to stay positive. we will post about positive things and remind ourselves not to worry.

After the episodes air we can talk again and reaffirm that all is good.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Belle's wandering eyes..
Old 03-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

Lately I'm not sure that the creators even get their creation these days... particularly after reading their account of the Nova/Grumpy storyline...
Old 03-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Just to say something completely nonspoilery (cause it's AU)--

I'm currently working on a fanfic where Regina decides to kill Belle before casting the curse (she's basically blaming Rumple for her killing Henry and wants revenge). She has Belle tortured (those cleric wannabes just keep showing up no matter how much we know they didn't exist).

Belle's cell had been magically warded so that Rumple wouldn't magically become aware of Belle and Belle couldn't summon Rumple. Belle was supposed to be tortured/killed in an unwarded room to "prove" that Rumple wouldn't come for her.

Of course, Regina thought Rumple couldn't escape his cell. He'd hear Belle calling him to save her but be unable to do anything--except that he did. He shows up and saves Belle. Regina, however, still casts the curse.

With only a little time to act, Rumple realizes, if he lets the curse get him and Belle, Belle will have to survive 28 years in a place where Regina holds all the cards and where he won't even know to protect Belle, not that he'll have power to do it. The only way to protect her is to shield them from the curse (the way Cora shielded herself, Hook, and a lot of innocent bystanders who would have been better off if she hadn't). So, he gives up his chance to cross over to our world to protect her.

After that, not sure what happens. Rumple initially assumes it's just him and Belle and a bunch of monsters Regina left behind in this world. I suppose a band of refugees, led by Mulan and Philip, will stumble across the Dark Castle. I imagine Rumple would realize at that point that someone with power close to his was also left behind and also shielded an area of the realm.

Oh, and I'm sure one of the refugees will be a woman about seven months pregnant. Someone's going to have to explain to her about the 28 years of the curse and time standing still.

But, I'm really in need of a plot. Any suggestions?
Old 03-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope things pick up soon, maybe after Sunday's episode? Hopefully we will have something to squeal over!
Old 03-09-2013, 12:45 AM
Elite Fan

I'm looking forward to some squeeing...
Old 03-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think I would mind the lack of Rumbelle as much if there was actually some of Belle in any of the episodes but she has been very absent.
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 03-09-2013, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicEmpress (View Post)
I don't think I would mind the lack of Rumbelle as much if there was actually some of Belle in any of the episodes but she has been very absent.
-Pammie
I agree.. I think the writers had to rethink the second half of this season and concentrate more on the main characters and their development since they seemed to have dropped the ball earlier.

I'm sure we'll get more Belle (I do want her to be her own person and not always just the other half of Rumbelle) and we'll get more Rumbelle.

Speaking of which:

What are some of the great scenes we've had this season?
What is everyone's favorite /memorable moments?

I think we should talk about them as they will take us into Sunday and TMD episode..
Old 03-09-2013, 05:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Good idea,Rhon! Then people will start talking and I can actually get some more ideas from the 100th thread

There's a lot of beautiful moments in this season!! I want to say I personally like the library scene. Very touching. Very vulnerable for both of them. Raw emotions. And it was extraordinary.
Belles speech in hooks boat is another one of my favorite. I'm a feminist and I love strong female character. After that scene, I just worship her lol she's strong and brave. I simply love it!
Lastly, I love the town line scene! Belles face lit up when he remembers her and they both smile. The smile is so genuine and cute. I couldn't resist THAT for sure. And the hand holding and the "belle i so wish you're coming with me" and she said she'll wait for him to come back.
Actually I love all of their interactions! Who wouldn't? But those are my fav moments

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Rumplestiltskin: I came because... you're right... about me. I am a coward. I have been my entire life. I tried to make up for it by collecting power and the power became so important that I couldn't let go... not even... when that meant losing the most important person in my life.
Belle: [nods] Your son.
Rumplestiltskin: Baelfire is his name. After he left, I dedicated myself to finding him. I went down many, many paths until I found a curse that could take me to the land where he'd escaped.
Belle: Here.
Rumplestiltskin: Then I find myself in this little town with only one thing left to do. Wait for the curse to be broken so that I could leave and find him.
Belle: But instead of looking for him, you-you brought magic.
Rumplestiltskin: Because I'm still a coward. Magic has become a crutch that I can't walk without. And even if I could, I now know that I can never leave this place.

and then they talk about going on a date for a hamburger..
Old 03-09-2013, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

source: timahina
Old 03-09-2013, 05:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh my! It was beautiful!!!
Love the gif! 4 kisses and hopefully many more to come.
Oh btw I always want to ask. Do they sleep in the same bed?? I mean Belle woke up and she looked besides her in the bed like she's expecting him to be there. Hmm hmm

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
Oh my! It was beautiful!!!
Love the gif! 4 kisses and hopefully many more to come.
Oh btw I always want to ask. Do they sleep in the same bed?? I mean Belle woke up and she looked besides her in the bed like she's expecting him to be there. Hmm hmm
I dont know..
I seemed to have the impression they did, just from the scene you described. But I also could think that maybe it was the dream that woke her and she went to Rumple's room and through the house looking for him.

I imagine they Rumple loves and respects Belle so much that he'd wait until she was ready, and initiated the progress of their relationship. He still sees himself as unworthy of her. of anyone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Just to say something completely nonspoilery (cause it's AU)--

I'm currently working on a fanfic where Regina decides to kill Belle before casting the curse (she's basically blaming Rumple for her killing Henry and wants revenge). She has Belle tortured (those cleric wannabes just keep showing up no matter how much we know they didn't exist).

Belle's cell had been magically warded so that Rumple wouldn't magically become aware of Belle and Belle couldn't summon Rumple. Belle was supposed to be tortured/killed in an unwarded room to "prove" that Rumple wouldn't come for her.

Of course, Regina thought Rumple couldn't escape his cell. He'd hear Belle calling him to save her but be unable to do anything--except that he did. He shows up and saves Belle. Regina, however, still casts the curse.

With only a little time to act, Rumple realizes, if he lets the curse get him and Belle, Belle will have to survive 28 years in a place where Regina holds all the cards and where he won't even know to protect Belle, not that he'll have power to do it. The only way to protect her is to shield them from the curse (the way Cora shielded herself, Hook, and a lot of innocent bystanders who would have been better off if she hadn't). So, he gives up his chance to cross over to our world to protect her.

After that, not sure what happens. Rumple initially assumes it's just him and Belle and a bunch of monsters Regina left behind in this world. I suppose a band of refugees, led by Mulan and Philip, will stumble across the Dark Castle. I imagine Rumple would realize at that point that someone with power close to his was also left behind and also shielded an area of the realm.

Oh, and I'm sure one of the refugees will be a woman about seven months pregnant. Someone's going to have to explain to her about the 28 years of the curse and time standing still.

But, I'm really in need of a plot. Any suggestions?
I like the idea.. If I can come up with something I will send you a PM.. You are always wonderful with words, and I think any story you write will be amazing..

Last edited by Rhonwen; 03-09-2013 at 06:12 AM